Floyd crushing the bags. He is ready!!!

I could read a book with him hitting my head like that and not lose my spot.

Probably doesnt want to throw his old ass shoulder.

Agreed. The universe didn't let you keep up your decieving denial http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/surviving-12-rounds-against-floyd-is-easy.3595235/

Conor not being a pro-boxer doesn't mean he is at an disadvantage in being able to absorb blows like a fucking punching bag
---> surviving against Floyd is easy.

Don't change your tune come Aug 27th, loser

I see a guy doing a casual workout to stay fit.

What's the big deal.

Wow he looks sloooooooowwwwwww

This is like watching a geriatric doing Tai Chi. There is zero intensity in that montage.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Clearly intentional misdirection

He actually looks bad. I hope that video wasn't recorded within the last month.
He did a 24 minute work out that would be given to any one of you at a beginners Pilates class.
Struggled through it as well. Lmao at his legs quiver at the 2nd from last ab roll.

10 days to fight night and my boy is ready. How do Conor boyos think he will hang? Not happening, just don't see it.

I dont think people understand what theyre looking at here. Floyd doesnt try to bang the bag as hard as he can. Hes doing everything in a perfect fluid motion from his toe to his shoulder, looking to perfect his technique and kinetic flow throughout ober just swinging hard and maybe missing a step along the way.

He actually looks bad. I hope that video wasn't recorded within the last month.
He did a 24 minute work out that would be given to any one of you at a beginners Pilates class.
Struggled through it as well. Lmao at his legs quiver at the 2nd from last ab roll.
You dont know what youre looking at. Hes perfecting his flow/bringing kinetic energy from the floor, thru the hip, to the shoulder and out of the fist. A bum would just swing hard, a master takes it slow and perfects the subtleties. Take notes.

He's hitting the bag instead of sparring because he's still shaking off the cobwebs from Judah sleeping his ass.

Are you dumb lmao you do realize that same rumor has surfaced in his last 4 fights, right lol

Zab isn't even in Vegas you oblivious casual lmaoooo

You dont know what youre looking at. Hes perfecting his flow/bringing kinetic energy from the floor, thru the hip, to the shoulder and out of the fist. A bum would just swing hard, a master takes it slow and perfects the subtleties. Take notes.
The thread says "crushing the bags." The video says "KILLS 4AM WORKOUT".

There's nothing about the video to warrant the use of words like that, I think is the point.

The thread says "crushing the bags." The video says "KILLS 4AM WORKOUT".

There's nothing about the video to warrant the use of words like that, I think is the point.
I see your point.
Fighthype are floyds buddies, this is probably the end of a 2hour workout and he probably slowed things down a bit, still keeping proper form throughout , telling fighthype to post it to troll the fans. Hes still trying to sell tickets too, keep that in mind.

Back