Floyd crushing the bags. He is ready!!!

I dont think people understand what theyre looking at here. Floyd doesnt try to bang the bag as hard as he can. Hes doing everything in a perfect fluid motion from his toe to his shoulder, looking to perfect his technique and kinetic flow throughout ober just swinging hard and maybe missing a step along the way.
I've seen Floyd train for many camps, and that ain't it...it's a put on.

Wheres all the ignorant dumb fux that said you train how you fight. So I guess Floyd sucks since thats how hes gonna fight. Conor was moving slow and everyone said he sucks merely off his "training" vid. So what do you "experts" say from this vid.?

Dumb ignorant fux!

Mayweather will absolutely crush McGregor lmfao

All that and still can clown any MMA fighter in boxing so what's new?

Clowns any elite professional boxer 154 and below, sides Errol, who is his sparring partner and toa small extent, protege.

I believe he'd clown Thurman too.

Clowns any elite professional boxer 154 and below, sides Errol, who is his sparring partner and toa small extent, protege.

I believe he'd clown Thurman too.

I agree, skillwise he stands alone. He is an old man though

10 days to fight night and my boy is ready. How do Conor boyos think he will hang? Not happening, just don't see it.

On the 26th, the only thing Floyd will be crushing are the painkillers after he's knocked the fuck out.

Are you dumb lmao you do realize that same rumor has surfaced in his last 4 fights, right lol

Zab isn't even in Vegas you oblivious casual lmaoooo
I have to say,,trolls are really well fed on this forum. They waddle around rubbing their bellies and burping.!

If he wasn't mayweather people would say he sucks from that video.
" He's got no hand speed, very poor technique, no head movement, doesn't have his right hand up when landing the left ! if he fights like that he's gonna get KO'd "

Floyd looking frail. 4AM? He should be in bed sleeping!

Bisping said that an MMA fighter who's part of the gym (Kevin Lee) told him that Floyd looks like shit in this camp. Slow and old and not his mesmerizing old self that he's used to seeing.

Back