Floyd is a genius..

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gty_518634672_80920454.jpg

Makes a killing in boxing and retires undefeated and then comes back in his 40s to fight UFC stars for 9 figure paydays.

Easy work and easy money and he can go this till hes 50.

Floyd is the combat sports GOAT.
giphy.webp

Khabib can beat Floyd with his superior infighting skills. AKA is a master at it

Imagine the new measurement of determining who’s the better MMA fighter is by who did better while losing to Floyd

Khabib vs floyd in a boxing match? Yikes, the circus continues.

Another easy payday for Mayweather.

gty_518634672_80920454.jpg

Makes a killing in boxing and retires undefeated and then comes back in his 40s to fight UFC stars for 9 figure paydays.

Easy work and easy money and he can go this till hes 50.

Floyd is the combat sports GOAT.
giphy.webp

why would Floyd risk his record vs canelo.

No way Khabib vs Floyd does anywhere near the numbers required for him to make 9 figures.
Khabib vs Floyd does 900,000 ppv.

I doubt that Dana will allow this to happen since Khabib is still under contract with the UFC and their current relationship isn't healthy by any means. Khabib will definitely (with 100% certainty) be suspended by the NSAC and Floyd exclusively fights in that state (Nevada, his home, dating back to 2006 in his career). Did I mention this would be a circus shit show part two if it happens? It's a mismatch of epic proportions that would only interest deluded and curious casuals.

Now, if Floyd wanted to actually make this worthwhile for the fans then he'd fight Khabib in MMA under a limited agreed upon ruleset (hands & standing elbows only). He'll never agree to that. Feel free to quote me on the last part. Not to mention that Floyd's other lucrative option, a Pac rematch, would be far more realistic now that Pac's with Haymon.

Last edited:
Imagine the new measurement of determining who’s the better MMA fighter is by who did better while losing to Floyd

You might be on to something. There are a fair amount of McGregor fans who made a bigger deal out of that farce than they did about anything in his MMA career.

Khabib vs floyd in a boxing match? Yikes, the circus continues.

Another easy payday for Mayweather.
you figure that eventually he'll be too old to school mma fighters in the ring. But he's probably got another 10 good years at least. Maybe he can fight Conor's son one day.

why would Floyd risk his record vs canelo.

This. if Canelo were signed to ESPN I'd bet everything that Dan Rafael and even Arum would make measures and propaganda with headlines that ''Canelo Surpasses Floyd In Record Deal Earnings.'' Not that it's 100% accurate, but the point being I could see Floyd doing a earnings war as well up to the point where this fight must get made. Canelo got the straps too. I wouldn't be surprised if DAZN offered a one fight deal for Floyd against Canelo for $150 million. This would boost subscriptions and branding prestige. I can't see DAZN offering more than that as they'd be pro Canelo

This is a much easier fight for Floyd than Connor was Connor is defiantly the much better striker, having said that you got to appreciate the mayweather money machine, he truly has built something special.

Again? Like after he outclassed him and won every round?

Floyd didn't outlcass Canelo. As much as the boxing world criticizes Lampley and the HBO cast, only the naive think that Showtime didn't do the same for Floyd after signing his 6 fight deal... it's bias.

Rounds 1-4, tell me which moments Floyd outclassed? It's not like it looked like Crawford vs Diaz....where TC knit picked rounds controlling range better than Floyd - though of course Diaz is not on Canelo's level yet significantly older and an Olympian - but didn't throw any power punches as TC moved around the ring. Canelo is probably the most notorious in the game that never gets credit for power punches LANDED while opponents evade the ropes! Judges score that criteria, even though casuals don't think it causes damage. Canelo is now in his PRIME, and much of the ring chasing for body shots has disapeared in Canelo's style. purists see this.

This. if Canelo were signed to ESPN I'd bet everything that Dan Rafael and even Arum would make measures and propaganda with headlines that ''Canelo Surpasses Floyd In Record Deal Earnings.'' Not that it's 100% accurate, but the point being I could see Floyd doing a earnings war as well up to the point where this fight must get made. Canelo got the straps too. I wouldn't be surprised if DAZN offered a one fight deal for Floyd against Canelo for $150 million. This would boost subscriptions and branding prestige. I can't see DAZN offering more than that as they'd be pro Canelo

Floyd on that stupid to fight canelo when he can find another can.

so Floyd also only cares about ppvs buys will fight on a website I think not.

Again? Like after he outclassed him and won every round?

Floyd on that stupid to fight canelo when he can find another can.

Floyd wasnt stupid why do you think he fought him 6 years. fighting him at 22 years old at a weigh he almost couldn't make.

Back