Floyd is Officially a Coward - Wanted the fight at Light-MW for 10-ounce gloves

He was pretty new to being that size, he put on a bunch of muscle really quickly. And if he was that same size as he was, but weighed in at 145, he would have gassed even quicker.
Conor butt lovers will find any excuse for the guy, yet the excuse sounds so idiotic!

Conor has no chance after the first 5-6 rounds. Conor has no chance at decision. His only chance is KO in the first 5-6 rounds. You should get these facts first.

So pathetic...
How is your opinion fact? When anyone with boxing knowledge knows Floyd will figure out Conor inside of 2-3 rounds. His only chance is a ko, but 5-6 rounds isn't realistic in this case, especially in a 10 round fight for Floyd. You need to grasp the sport of boxing first it appears kiddo.

He wanted the fight at 154 because hes been out for 2 years and it will be harder to make 147. Also the higher weight benefits conor more since he will rehydrate a ton and its not a big difference between 8 and 10 oz gloves.

stupidity at its best, congrats buddy

I think a lot of mma fighters fall in love with putting on muscle. I think Jon Jones has the right idea when it comes to carrying muscle weight.

I don't think Conor wants to go back to 145. Though I think he'd have a better shot with the 8 oz gloves, he was prolly happy to accommodate on that point.

wow, this thread is incredibly retarded.

Floyd is that fucking confident he will expose Conor that he agreed to 155 instead of 146 with 8oz gloves. That´s the fact.

I could beat 3 Floyds on the street lol :D
shut up, you keyboard warrior
media

Mayweather can't even KO your mom at this stage of his career.

Power is the last thing to go. You basement dwelling inbred virgin.

Ray Mercer was 50 years old when he knocked out Tim Sylvia.

George Foreman was 44 years old when he regain the world heavyweight title with a KO shot.

Mayweather is years ahead in boxing skills above McGregor. A KO will come easy for him.

Are you calling boxers cowards? I don't get your point or response. Floyd will hit and run.

Why on Earth would Floyd need to run in a match like this? Are you confusing McGregor with Pacquiao? He could stand right in front of Conor and he wouldnt be able to hit him.

Someone hasn't seen floyds tactics before this is floyd 101 and it won't work well for conor ask canello how the extra weight helped him when floyd pop shot the shit out of him all night for 12 rounds and canello couldn't touch him.

I think Floyd doesn't sweat the small stuff and just wanted to get the fight signed already. I'm sure he would fight Conor at any weight to get that big payday. Zero risk involved.

Do you remember what Conor looked like cutting to 145. Here let me remind you.

side.0.jpg

If Conor somehow misses weight that would cause a lot of trouble. To add to that Conor fights better at 155 not having to cut all that weight.

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.

LOL
Conor cannot make 145 hence why he forfeited his HW belt (according to his own nutsuckers).
Conor is the current 155 champ.

You are desperate and pathetic and already trying to make BS excuses.
It shows how much trust you have on Conor.....
.<36>

In professional boxing LMW (154) and above (including SHW) use 10-ounce gloves. Divisions below LMW use 8 ounce gloves. Floyd regularly fought at 147 and also at 154 just one time. Conor mostly fought at 145. But Mayweather is such a coward that clearly for this reason alone he wanted the fight at 154.

Floyd has already lost the match.

You are fucking dense.

Oh and BTW, Conor can't cut to 145 anymore. Not with USADA in the portrait.

Back