Floyd says the fight is not happening

This is the same Mayweather that waited for years for Pacquiao to be washed out before he fight him.

I was at one in South Africa. They definitely happen, and have for a long time.
One liberty tower in New York just had one not too long ago for really rich.

karate2a.jpg

When they said they didnt have any ruleset in place it meant there was no contract actually signed for a fight, thats when everyone knew it was bullshit.
Tenshin/Kyoji did the same thing, where they announced the fight but said the details of the matchup still needed to be decided. Horiguchi stated that he was hoping for 1 fifteen minute round for example. So again, felt in line.

This is the same Mayweather that waited for years for Pacquiao to be washed out before he fight him.

Agreed. Floyd is waiting for Tenshin to age and be too old so that Floyd gets an easy win via survival (aka judges' scorecards). Who knows when will that happen...

Translation: Floyd watched Tenshin highlights and immediately got out of it

As much as I was hoping to see Floyd get tooled in some sort of potential special rules kickboxing bout, I had the feeling this was too good too be true. Rizin really doesn't seem at all like they have extra hundreds of millions on dollars to dump on Mayweather fighting, let alone to be fighting in a match he could even come close to potentially losing. Hes not hard up for a pay day the way some retired fighters are. Hes got plenty of money. He would have to pretty desperate to actually face a formidable opponent at this point in his life. Hes looking for nothing but straight boxing matches with guys who have 0-0 boxing records for insane amounts of cash.

Back