Floyd Sr. believes Floyd Mayweather Jr. on his way to the UFC

If it is, I am unaware. I have not tried to find out, nor have I stumbled across anything since witnessing that clip on teh interwebz many keyboard clicks ago.

...after a quick query, it does not seem to be fake...

metro.co.uk

cbsnews.com
Well I have seen people worse off in public, so guess my switches crossed on this one.

stop playing this shit EA SPORTS UFC 3.
every fucking style has to adapt lmaoo its wrestling or boxing (just pick one), but imo boxing has the most useful transmission to MMA and im one of the biggest MT/BJJ nerds.

floyd = stephen hawking
conor = some random high school teacher.
Leg.

Kicks.

Id rather see Floyd v khabib.. Or barbosa. I'm conored out. It would be fun no matter, however.

Last edited:
Go to your local kickboxing gym. Ask someone to kick you in the leg a few times.

Come back and let us know how it went. Then maybe you'll understand why leg kicks would destroy Floyd.

Go to your local kickboxing gym. Ask someone to kick you in the leg a few times.

Come back and let us know how it went. Then maybe you'll understand why leg kicks would destroy Floyd.

bro i already know this ... ofc they hurt wtf
P0QFEvK.gif

Untitled_1.gif

Floyd Sr. is a Toastmaster Champion.

He offered to train Brock once.

bro i already know this ... ofc they hurt wtf
P0QFEvK.gif

Untitled_1.gif
So you understand why Floyd, with his boxing stance, would be destroyed by 3 leg kicks, right?

Good. Glad we agree.

So you understand why Floyd, with his boxing stance, would be destroyed by 3 leg kicks, right?

Good. Glad we agree.

nope.
francois botha (c level boxer) ate leg kicks vs k1 legends and he was "fine".
bob sapp ate some brutal leg kicks and he was "fine", but yeah ... we know what happend later.

leg kicks hurt, but my point still stand: boxing (its wrestling or boxing ... but imo its boxing) has the most useful carry over to mma and im the biggest MT&BJJ nerd.

nope.
francois botha (c level boxer) ate leg kicks vs k1 legends and he was "fine".
bob sapp ate some brutal leg kicks and he was "fine", but yeah ... we know what happend later.

leg kicks hurt, but my point still stand: boxing (its wrestling or boxing ... but imo its boxing) has the most useful carry over to mma and im the biggest MT&BJJ nerd.

Naw man.. A fist heavy muay Thai background is by far the best, and has had the most success across the board.

Lol if you think Conor doesnt decimate Mayweather standing. MMA standup is completely different to boxing. May loves the hip hinge defense and the philly defence, he'd damn well get KO'd.

<LikeReally5>
He is too adaptable, he doesnt need to box at his maximum against MMA fighters. He wont do the more MMA-risky meneuvers

Back