Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

Nice. People were complaining that he's fighting an old guy instead of Pavlovich or Aspinall. Now he'll likely fight one of them. I'm hoping it'll be Aspinall.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

Lol @ anxiety. Have you seen how calm this sociopath was moments before the second DC under similar circumstances?

Bones has video of every takedown he's ever shot in his life, he studies the film and looks for weaknesses since he was 8 years old. That's why he's all-time GOAT champ-champ, haters gonna hate

I bet he could take DC down.

This is in my top 3 favorite videos ever along with the moon landing and the infamous Big Foot footage.

..Not for nothing..

Anyone whos grappled while sore from other training knows this is possible to do ...plus that pain yell sounded real...

His opponent semi wretched his arm down with the Overhook as jon was trying to rise up from below ...

I could see this causing an injury at the shoulder...its just over exertion at the joint with forward momentum and force behind it remember these are heavyweight these are heavy dudes acting on a small joint of the shoulder

Plus Jones has been fighting for a while so he's got miles on his shoulders and with a heavy training camp something like this could definitely happen I think it's a legit injury

Im bummed this fight is off though..man ..

As a competitor, that looks like a strange injury. Strange injuries happen from time to time. With Jon's history, it makes sense

The only thing that makes sense is his poor lifestyle outside of the octagon.

Last time i checked, Overeem never had such an injury. You're just another hater.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

"What are the odds" as if fighters at this level don't have coaches taping hundreds of hours of training.

You flat earthers are hilarious. Everything that isn't your favorite fighter winning is some conspiracy.

I don't really get how he could have possibly injured himself there... Looked very controlled, wasn't in a weird position, no over exertion... Strange.

Happens all the time. My father in law, who could bench 335-355 in his early 40's, tore his pectoral tendon warming up with 135 lbs.

Injuries like this sometimes occur because of traumatic incidents and are a "all at once" injury, or there is a straw that breaks the camels back.

Someone could make a killing on tin foil hats itt. I guess JJ is an absolute genius because instead of uploading a more convincing injury video, he used this footage... but these Scooby Doo and Shaggy's in this topic sniffed him right out.

Last edited:
I am devastated, but i try to look on the bright side and positives that will come out of this
Now that Jones is not fighting for 8 months, think of all the amazing things he will do for our community.
We will see more constructions of Churches, distributions of the Holy Bible, homeless people being fed, sick children in hospitals being visited, innocent people and pets being rescued from fires, orphanages being visited and fed, new charities being set up etc.
Looks like Jones will win the nobel peace prize for the 4th consecutive year next year, and he will soon be promoted from arch Bishop to becoming the Pope
Hang in there Bro! We may get a better matchup out of it. I really don't see the Stipe fight getting rebooked. In fact Jones may get the opportunity to beat a much younger, more energetic opponent and that will do much more for his legacy than beating an old timer like Stipe. While in the meantime Jones can heal up and help better the community like you said.

I don't know ow if it's my bias, but.....

This doesn't seem very, uhm, legit.

The reactions are weird...

That angle of having an undertook doesn't even put ANY pressure on that tendon.

Also as was said above, they were filming at that EXACT time?

Let me see an MRI and sure, I'll graciously admit my mistake.

20+ years and I've torn a million things.

As a matter of fact I'll bet my over 20 year old account ice done it more than you.

Hell Ive probably trained longer than a majority of the UFC Roster as of now.

No pressure on that tendon at all, hmm? Okay now. Someone needs to take a seat.

Come on bro. Anatomy 101 that the pectoral tendon with the arm adducted toward the body is in the flexed position and with it abducted away the body it is in the stretched position and under tension. At any point between either extreme it is under pressure as shown in this video.It's also common knowledge (for anyone who comments on injurious sports) that pectoral tendons are torn when the arm is extended and externally rotated...which Jones was. The fact that this has to be explained to you as you pontificate on whether or not this is staged shows your absolute 150% bias to ignore basic anatomical principles that a "wrestler of 20 years" should be able to readily identify if you weren't just engaging in bias lol.

It's also very telling that you don't acknowledge that you have no way of knowing if Jones randomly was recording the one takedown that injured him (unlikely, improbable, not sensible to even state or assume unless you're just trying to undermine the veracity of the position held opposite of your bias) or he just cropped an unknown length of footage down to what was relevant for the injury (probable, likely, sensible, simplest explanation).

It's also very telling that before you falsely say that an underhook has no pressure on the pectoral tendon (lmao), you cite that their reactions are "weird." My father in law tore his pectoral tendon warming up bench press with 135 (he could bench 335-355 at that particular age). It wasn't the 135 that did it or the "immense pressure" of bench pressing 135, it was a cumulative injury, as are many, many sports injuries. His reaction was to re-rerack the weight, sit up, poke his left shoulder and grunt and say "that felt funny." 100% complete tear of the pectoral tendon and partial tear of the anterior deltoid tendon lol. I'm amazed that you identified easily dismissed "red flags" of this conspiracy and used their accumulated non-suspiciousness to arouse your suspicions so easily and then topped it off with an appeal to authority.

tl;dr you're biased as fuck and it's so obtuse it seems intentional.

Bones has video of every takedown he's ever shot in his life, he studies the film and looks for weaknesses since he was 8 years old. That's why he's all-time GOAT champ-champ, haters gonna hate
Or in this case haters gonna kinda chuckle, lol couldn't turn over a fatass slob and got retired doing it. Bye Jon.

The only thing that makes sense is his poor lifestyle outside of the octagon.

Last time i checked, Overeem never had such an injury. You're just another hater.
Nah. I'm mostly indifferent toward Jon. And Reem did infact have injuries like this. Like I said, common in anabolic users

Jones isn't injured. He pulled out within hours of the Budlight deal being announced.

Good for him.

Was he doing coke? You can hurt yourself by trying to train when you are lit up.

I don't really get how he could have possibly injured himself there... Looked very controlled, wasn't in a weird position, no over exertion... Strange.

Injuries happen all the time from unsuspecting places, particularly as you get older.

I tore my distal bicep tendon doing a pushup that was about as unassuming as they come.

Injuries happen all the time from unsuspecting places, particularly as you get older.

I tore my distal bicep tendon doing a pushup that was about as unassuming as they come.
You people are scaring me lol. I feel like I'm going to run some marathons and then one time I'll just be walking down the street and blow both my knees out.

I know, I know, I didn’t read through the thread; but Jones fighting the winner is a plus … If it’s Stipe, I won’t believe it. Dana White is reliable for one thing, making Big Money fighters fight the best in their weight class. No way he postpones Jones v Stipe without Stipe looking impressive in the meantime and I don’t mean sparring.

Fighters are always taping their sparring and posting it online. You think they were going to post the entire trainging session to show his injury? Are people seriously saying this has all been faked? lolol
the real question is are people like yourself beliving this lol lol lmbooooooooooooooooo

Back