Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

This is what happens when you’re on the wrong side of 35. Injuries. It happens to a lot of athletes. You watch. Guys like Lebron are gonna get injured more. A. Rodgers out for the season. Only freaks like Tom Brady who eats avocado ice cream can stay relatively healthy, but yeah it happens.

Why the fuck would Jones pull out of an easy fight where he was guaranteed a huge pay day?

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.
When you put it that way, I have to agree yes that is suspicious af.

Seems its a shoulder injury, a strange one from the position.

Last edited:
I don't really get how he could have possibly injured himself there... Looked very controlled, wasn't in a weird position, no over exertion... Strange.

"Anabolic steroid use paralleled with exercise may lead to dysplasia of collagen fibrils, which can decrease the tensile strength of tendon"

I can believe it was filmed, because the UFC take hundreds of hours of training footage and use it for all the UFC embedded shows and more prior to the PPV. I remember Uriah Faber saying UFC staff would come to his gym and film tons of footage before the PPV

I don't think its suspect that it was filmed like some of you do. This is how they make the UFC embedded shows and all the other promos and material leading up to the fight

Where's Khamzat's Gamma-Nuthugger army? Usually they should be all over this thread and seriously trying to convince that Borz would rule the Heavyweights and stuff. Come on brothers...or do you wan't Kadyrow to find out?
Well he would rule the Hw's.

I just dont see a reason why to state the obvious.

That they pushed the footage from the jump is pretty suspect. Like, in the Dana White Twitter post, announcing the news. "Breaking news, guys! Jones is out, and, LOOK, here's video footage of it all unfolding!"

I'm not saying it's all a sham, but, maybe. Get well soon, Jones.
It is kinda sketchy. Lots of guys get hurt training. Usually we a get a grainy screenshot or blurry security cam. Not a full blown HD perfectly framed clip.

I'm with the conspiracy theorists on this one.

Plus, USADA are pissed with the UFC. It would make sense for them to pop Jon Jones and stop protecting him.

Reactions: HHJ
Wow how unbelievably shady, training footage must be as rare as rocking horse shit full of hens teeth.

This is what happens when you’re on the wrong side of 35. Injuries. It happens to a lot of athletes. You watch. Guys like Lebron are gonna get injured more. A. Rodgers out for the season. Only freaks like Tom Brady who eats avocado ice cream can stay relatively healthy, but yeah it happens.

Tom Brady avoided all contact. I seen him dive on the floor instead of taking the tackle. Plus Yank football players are wrapped in body armor and crash helmets. A bit different to MMA.

Back