For those who been cheated on. How did you find out?

Man thats a scary situation, its why I fear marriage, when did she change?

She was a chameleon, so she is always changing. Those are the scariest people because their only aim is adapting to achieve whatever they feel is their current goals and they will sacrifice anything and everyone to get there, and behind the narcissism is almost a sociopathic lack of empathy towards the people they f*ck over.

But worst of all, is they are masters of manipulating people into believing anything and never take responsibility for anything. Its why shes been twice divorced, disowned by her parents, her brother wont talk to her and any friend that gets too close gets a peak behind the curtain and cuts ties.

Case in point: She was a hardcore atheist liberal when we were together; had one of those cheesy coexist stickers on her car, voted for Kerry and Obama, and was anti-war, anti guns. Now (in marriage #3) she is a hardcore christian, right wing trump supporter married to a dude who was in the military.

A guy I know was just texted in the middle of the night. She only typed his name. But then a bunch of his friends had to tell him they saw her at a party in a threesome with her manager and vp

thought things were suspect when some guy was making me coffee in the morning in my kitchen, wearing my robe
and the fucker actually gave me a warm smile
And this is the story of how smooth assassin and I became best friends.

Last edited:
A mutual friend of ours accidentally ratted her out when he didn't know I was in the room with her.

I went through her poem/journal book when I noticed how hard she was working at keeping me from reading it suddenly.

She was a chameleon, so she is always changing. Those are the scariest people because their only aim is adapting to achieve whatever they feel is their current goals and they will sacrifice anything and everyone to get there, and behind the narcissism is almost a sociopathic lack of empathy towards the people they f*ck over.

But worst of all, is they are masters of manipulating people into believing anything and never take responsibility for anything. Its why shes been twice divorced, disowned by her parents, her brother wont talk to her and any friend that gets too close gets a peak behind the curtain and cuts ties.

Case in point: She was a hardcore atheist liberal when we were together; had one of those cheesy coexist stickers on her car, voted for Kerry and Obama, and was anti-war, anti guns. Now (in marriage #3) she is a hardcore christian, right wing trump supporter married to a dude who was in the military.

Classic sociopath. Run.

“Jody” smashing my chick while I was on a Middle East deployment. Left a note inside one of my PlayStation games.

I've met or heard about so many skanks cheating while their other half is on deployment.

I've met or heard about so many skanks cheating while their other half is on deployment.

It's terrible but then again so is marrying some twenty year old and then disappearing 6-10 months a year. It's really a recipe for disaster.

Yeah, that shit is the worst. I had to have my dick examined once by these two attractive women. One doc and one nurse. It's amazing how non-sexual it can feel to have two women groping your dick. Combined with the rising exam table that puts your dong as close to their giant spotlight as they can get it. Its like a bucket of ice water.

That was before I got a biopsy and they punched a hole in the head of my dick and put two stitches in after. Absolutely no idea how some people can get into that.
Sounds like they were conducting a science experiment. Possibly were aliens.

Was cheated on once when I was a teen. Found out because she did it in front of a bunch of people I knew so I would find. My friend called me to tell me.

Was cool though. I was cheating on her too!

bork1}

So you guys were teenage swingers, and didn't even know it. You should've been throwing Lifestyle parties at houses where the parents were out.
Maybe invite a teacher or two to spice things up.

It was December. The 17th, 18th perhaps. No matter, the specifics aren't that important... I was wearing a blue cotton sweater with a DC shoes logo emblazoned on the front, the string which tightens the hood no longer present. My pants were your garden variety light blue denim jeans, the bottom's of which were beginning to fray. Quietly nervous, I stood firmly in my $20 generic sneakers that looked like your average pair of Vans, on the corner of Fairpoint Rd and Southden Rd. It was about 6:24 pm and I was eagerly awaiting the taxi that would deliver me to the woman I had come to love; Aqueesha.

We had met 3 weeks prior, both of us at a club called Axiolonte, dancing away our Thanksgiving indulgences. I was throwing out my best shoulder rolls to a song performed by some man named Drake, when suddenly I felt the girth of an angel's hips push me so hard I nearly fell.

"My bad. I think I farted too." the angel sung.

"Don't apologize at all, you can bump into me anytime..." I nervously responded.

"Oh shiiiiiit, I hope you got a fat dick white boy 'cause it's on!" she explained.

From there we danced and dry-humped until the club closed, and the sun rose. I asked her about how she got so much purple in her hair, while constantly getting lost in her eyes. She asked a number of questions about how much I make a week and what I do for a living, surely assessing my qualifications as a future husband. From there we were a true couple. Two souls joined together by their hearts stepping through the journey of life in unison. After she finished blowing me we fell asleep behind the club on a large cardboard box with some paper garbage in it, her arms around me.

The taxi pulled up and I hopped in.

"Can we pick up my girlfriend at the Department of Social Services, then drop us both at Dave and Busters?"

"Yeah DDS and Busters you got it" the patchouli-scented arab man replied.

I looked out the window as the cab pulled away, painting visions of me and Aqueesha dancing through open meadows hand-in-hand, using the clouds that filled the sky as my canvas. It was fitting. To me, the possibilities were as endless as the sky itself....

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text. From her.

"Yo I been fuckin aroun wit mad dudes an u got herp an shit prob, btw im married"

My heart sank.

"Ok. I'm glad you were honest with me. I'm on my way." I replied.

And then, she ended my world...

"muthafucka im blown a dude rn behin axiolnota. wak the fuck up!"

"But you told me you were at this DSS place!" I typed through tears.

I knew right then.... If she was lying about where she was, she was probably lying about a number of things. For all I knew, she wasn't even blowing that guy AT Axiolonte.

"...you can drop me off right here sir." I told the cab driver. "I won't be going to Dave and Busters today.... or ever again."

"Ok 13 dollars."

"Yep.... 13 dollars indeed Sanjay....13 dollars indeed...."

"My name is not Sanjay you racist motherfucker."

"Well there goes the 2 dollar tip buddy! You made a bad day much worse!"

"Fuck you cracker ass bitch out of my cab now!"

From there I walked back home.

A guy I know was just texted in the middle of the night. She only typed his name. But then a bunch of his friends had to tell him they saw her at a party in a threesome with her manager and vp
Dang thats cold shit

I am curious did your partner ever admit they cheated before you found out?

Oh and everyone been cheated on is my guess

Got Cheated on while I was deployed. Responded by Banging a girl from the Unit I got close with on that Deployment. Was Married 5 years to ex. We have a son. It still stings. Still close to girl I hooked up with but she is overseas now so not really into pursuing a long distance thing.

It's terrible but then again so is marrying some twenty year old and then disappearing 6-10 months a year. It's really a recipe for disaster.

Yep. I spent three of my first five years in the military deployed. Not many relationships can last through that. I’m one of the lucky ones who didn’t have kids to miss out on though.

She sounds like a borderline personality disorder mixed with narcissistic sociopath. the master manipulators, its scary because usually these women are the ones who have the best bodies and pussy, my ex was like that pale white skin hispanic girl basically a white girl but her family were Cuban delicious pussy, big butt pretty toes you name it so girly clean but when she got close to me she started talking shit about me to others its like a game, I didnt realize it until I put the puzzle together the guy she was with when she met me she used to bitch about him to me, then I became that bad guy to another guy she was interested in, and had no clue she was doing me like she did her ex and I was the guy who felt sorry for her and was her shoulder to cry on, avoid chicks with baggage bottom line.

she was adaptable came off as a sweet girl in public but everytime she liked something it was because her friend or her boyfriend liked it, no mind of her own and always wanted sympathy that is a sociopath they copy what others do because they dont have the feelings of real compassion so they feign it because they see people comfort those who are going through a hard time and they enjoy that sympathy and comfort.

The best women are the ones who do not go from boyfriend to boyfriend and can be without a man for a while these women are not desperate or needy but independent and fi you can capture a girl like thats heart they give you everything, I had a girl like that but I got cold feet and let her go and regret it. I ddint feel I was good enough she came from a good family and I felt like a loser but she didnt care but I felt weird around her family they were teachers, doctors, lawyers, my folks were just some poor Caribbeans who moved to the hood and owned a Island food restaurant.

I cant see her face or ill get an empty nostalgic feeling inside and makes me feel weird, I remember looking her up 3 years ago on facebook and saw she was married with a family and I beat myself up over it, and I let her go.

The girl I was in a relationship with before my now wife, openly admitted it one night we were hanging out with each other. She admitted to it nearly a week after it happened. I actually thought it was admirable she fessed up to it, considering I also cheated on her with a co-worker of hers and wasn't gunna tell lol. It was pretty early in our relationship so we agreed to work through it. Ended up saying together for 3 or so years after. If she cheated on me after the first time I couldn't tell ya. I'm a pretty trustworthy person but I prolly shouldn't be lol.

Walked in on it the first time. The second, she flat out told me. That has so far turned out to be a not wise decision.

I was dating this one single mother once and she's like "Come on over and stay the night". I really wanted to, but I was studying for my next stripe and I really wanted a career boost more than Pu$$y. I finished up early and thought "What the heck, I'll surprise her". I walk over to her place and she opens the door and
She

Looks

STUNNED.

I'm like "Hey, I finished up early and thought I'd surprise you!" She's like "Oh, Uh.. Ah.. Oh.." I'm like ??? There's a knock at the door and this other guy shows up and I'm like "I'm outta here." I went back to my place and the NEXT DAY, she comes over wanting to get laid. I'm like "Yeah, no... We're done. Have a nice life, you can go now".

I found my dream woman and married her. Been happy ever since.

Wow. Almost identical experience for me. G/f was going to a party and invited me but I was too busy. Finished what I was doing and headed to her place. While putting my bike in her backyard I overheard her talking to some dude in her bedroom so I went and knocked on the backdoor. Her housemate answered with a worried look and I just said "can you tell ****** her 'ex-boyfriend' is here" she came rushing out of the room saying nothing was going on. Some bloke slinks out of her bedroom. I told her to fuck off and left. She came to my place the following day begging forgiveness and I told her to fuck off again so she punched me in the face so in return I punched her lightly on the arm. She went and got a restraining order on me. About a month later I bumped into her at a bar and we went back to her place and fucked. She wanted to get back together so I just gave her a fake phone number and didn't tell her I had moved house. Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Wow. Almost identical experience for me. G/f was going to a party and invited me but I was too busy. Finished what I was doing and headed to her place. While putting my bike in her backyard I overheard her talking to some dude in her bedroom so I went and knocked on the backdoor. Her housemate answered with a worried look and I just said "can you tell ****** her 'ex-boyfriend' is here" she came rushing out of the room saying nothing was going on. Some bloke slinks out of her bedroom. I told her to fuck off and left. She came to my place the following day begging forgiveness and I told her to fuck off again so she punched me in the face so in return I punched her lightly on the arm. She went and got a restraining order on me. About a month later I bumped into her at a bar and we went back to her place and fucked. She wanted to get back together so I just gave her a fake phone number and didn't tell her I had moved house. Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

giphy.gif

Early post of the year candidate.

Back