For those who primarily go on UFC discussion - Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

• Total voters
I was a Heavies guy back in '06 - peak Country Breakfast Hughes days

Mayberry appealed to me as I got into my Randy Couture jacking off on teh Hub days

james-franco-wait-what.gif

neither, i just post off topic discussion on here and let mods move it to lightweights for me like a real sherdog alpha chad

War Room all day!
<{JustBleed}>

Mayberry for when you've had enough socio-political banter and need some chuckles though.

Rarely visit the Heavies nowadays. Mainly just for shoops and making fun of the UFC.

Generally just cruise around the boards. Jukebox > everything. 'Berry, Sports Bar, War Room etc are all fun for different reasons.

Israel bad, palestine bad, ad infinitum. No one has the conviction to say that that region needs Jesus and Christians should just take over. There, World Peace. You're welcome.

giphy.gif

Because those Crusades really helped to spruce the place up.

The amount of brainwashed liberals that I see in the War Room on an combat sport site is actually humorous.
I still see people on there trying to explain that Joe Biden is a functional adult, Bidenomics is going great and the border is secure.
If you even hint that Joe Biden is a walking vegetable you're labeled as a nazi lol.

Although, it's not as bad as it was 4yrs ago.
For obvious reasons.

Nobody should go to the War Room.

I used to frequent the Mayberry much more often, but I still drop in once in a while.

Funnily enough, I just made a thread in the Berry again for the first time in I don't know how long. Check it out. Not for the faint hearted!

I am always in the heavies or Mayberry. Whenever I go into the War Room it genuinely makes me second guess who I’m surrounding myself with as a Sherdogger. I love Sherdog, but I can’t wrap my head around the ignorance on display in the WR at times. I’m not saying this as a blanket statement for everyone. There is just a sect there that exists on a level of ignorance that I genuinely didn’t know was still so abundant in modern times. The lightweight racism and generalization just makes me feel sad for my fellow man in certain threads.

neither, stick to mma

keyboard warriors either way.

(unironically posted in ufc discussion... mods now determine where this thread ends up)

As your second option to discuss topics?

Which would you rather choose?

For me Mayberry is my first option, followed by UFC Discussion.

War Room would be a very distant 3rd option, based only on these 3.

Heavys only.

I can only manage one page of threads lol.

I don't even know what war room or mayberry is. I know stupid ufc discussions get sent to war room but I never go there to follow them.

Only check out strength forum and in the past the betting forum

War Room all day.

Yes, it’s kind of a cesspool, but as a card-carrying introvert, small talk bores me most of the time. The topics in the WR at least have substance to them, and I enjoy discussing politics.

I don’t mean to come off like a jerk, but I generally don’t give a fuck what you had for breakfast today, if your check engine light is on, which Waffle House waitress rejected your advances, or whether you think Fellini’s 8 1/2 is better than Dumb and Dumber, or whatever.
If one does care about those things then Mayberry would probably be the bomb diggity I suppose.
I'd rather have the type of conversation that 5 year olds have, like what they had for breakfast, then have serious conversations with people who have the intelligence of a 5 year old

The amount of brainwashed liberals that I see in the War Room on an combat sport site is actually humorous.
I still see people on there trying to explain that Joe Biden is a functional adult, Bidenomics is going great and the border is secure.
If you even hint that Joe Biden is a walking vegetable you're labeled as a nazi lol.

Although, it's not as bad as it was 4yrs ago.
For obvious reasons.

hcprm17ktpu21.jpg

oh, look... it's the poster who spammed my inbox with the ravings of a fucking lunatic because I complained about religious people coming to my door.

Back