Forged in Fire spinoff Knife or Death premiers tonight!

You son of a bitch....you took her out to that nice seafood reataraunts and never even called her the next day....
They both got crabs that day so I’d say it’s a wash.

Watching this for the first time. People showing up with janky ass Chinese made internet knives that don’t even pass safety insoection made me lol

This shit is stupid, they don’t habe to make the knives. There isn’t anything forged in fire about this shit. Only a couple have made their own blades.

Watching this for the first time. People showing up with janky ass Chinese made internet knives that don’t even pass safety insoection made me lol

This shit is stupid, they don’t habe to make the knives. There isn’t anything forged in fire about this shit. Only a couple have made their own blades.
I thought that was funny. People who are martial arts enthusiasts or masters with a cheap ass, non hardened piece of crap.

The longsword was phenomenal

they have to have a size limit on the blades. Next season will be everyone showing up with William Wallace type shit.

they have to have a size limit on the blades. Next season will be everyone showing up with William Wallace type shit.

I'm fine with that. The sword guy was cool.

I'm fine with that. The sword guy was cool.

Naw. he had a clear cut advantage over people with 12-15 inch blades. Everyone next season will come to even the playing field with swords. Thats ok but than I want to hatches and axes be allowed.

Naw. he had a clear cut advantage over people with 12-15 inch blades. Everyone next season will come to even the playing field with swords. Thats ok but than I want to hatches and axes be allowed.

They can make a different course next season. Hatchet guys will have a hard time with the fish.

They can make a different course next season. Hatchet guys will have a hard time with the fish.

maybe not. too many people were slicing the front of the fish istead of the backbone imo.

maybe not. too many people were slicing the front of the fish istead of the backbone imo.

Hatchet blades would be less than half the length of some of the shortest blades of this season. That's the reason I think they'd have trouble with the fish.

Hatchet blades would be less than half the length of some of the shortest blades of this season. That's the reason I think they'd have trouble with the fish.

I think it could be done. it would be hard as hell but with a enough speed and right angle it could I think. hard for sure

yeah i was looking up hatchet and i was thinking more of tomhawks but even that really wouldnt work with the fish or chicken. even with a modified blade like this it probably wouldnt work.

2117.jpg

But axes could

That guy with the longsword also used it perfectly.

Kukri or a similar style seemed ideal. And a huge portion of the course was determined by athleticism, blade quality and design. Some people showed with markedly inferior blades.

The competition choppers were too short for the fish for the most part and most those weren't athletes. They got by on brute cutting ability.

The katana did not have the durability.

A huge Wallace style claymore, a zweihander or other monster swords flex and would likely bend out of useable shape on the obstacles, especially with a missed swing.

Show was fun over all.

Next season if they want to change it up they need to add piercing obstacles to mix it up.

Next season if they want to change it up they need to add piercing obstacles to mix it up.

Yeah if I have one complaint with the show it's that there wasn't enough change from week to week in the obstacle course. I get why they did it that way, to determine a grand champ at the end. But still, change the course up from time to time. Overall though I enjoyed it.

They should do a hosts episode where the guys from forged in fire compete against the guys from knife or death.

Back