Forum preservation thread

Just look at the freakin' thumbnail. Clean and powerful. If you take a dive, you don't do it like that.

"I'll let him elbow the fuck out of me and then finally go down. What do I get, 25000 baht? FUCK YEAH! Totes worth it! Hey, wait, don't I have an important kickboxing fight in a few weeks or something? I could make more money there and become more famous. But fuck that shit, I'm gonna take this dive. Hold my beer."

Makes sense

It's not like its uncommon for thai fighters to get hurt and continue trying to counter back whilst eating shots.

Detective Jay is on the case!

images

I thought Nong O won this fight but somehow Saenchai throwing him off balance in the 5th won him the whole fight and Nong O seemed to press forward as if he knew he lost which till this day still confuses me. I remember being ring side and Rob was pissed! He threw his camera at saenchai and stormed out.

I thought Nong O won this fight but somehow Saenchai throwing him off balance in the 5th won him the whole fight and Nong O seemed to press forward as if he knew he lost which till this day still confuses me. I remember being ring side and Rob was pissed! He threw his camera at saenchai and stormed out.

<{clintugh}>

Should have thrown cat piss at Nong-O

The Sam-A vs Petpanomrung is a sick fight btw.

Muay Thai: Where solid, long-serving fighters are seen as legends

i think you mean "any thai that fights abroad"

people's eyes just glaze over if you try to explain what a thai fighter has actually done, better to just yell LEGEND over and over

Well if muay thai scoring is that easy to understand, how do you score the latest fight between Littewada and Chujaroen?

Back