Francis' Image Problem

The UFC is creating a bad blood story to promote the fight. They are also making him look like the bad guy just in case he does leave.

Plenty of people shit on Francis and he's always quiet. That should tell you something.
"Plenty of people" sure bud. Who? How many people out of the hundreds of well known people who have interacted with Ngannou has ever said that?

Sherdoggers are just so fucking dumb, UFC leads you by the nose with their propaganda and brainwashing.

"Plenty of people" sure bud. Who? How many people out of the hundreds of well known people who have interacted with Ngannou has ever said that?

Sherdoggers are just so fucking dumb, UFC leads you by the nose with their propaganda and brainwashing.
Only a few. How many have said anything positive about him as a person?

I think some people have a hard time with the accent and English not being his first language as being rude. Francis also seems like he can be quiet and to himself sometimes.

The only complaints I've heard from are the UFC for not taking a fight on the day they wanted, his former coach for not paying him enough and Lewis. Not exactly the most trustworthy or reasonable sources.

Francis seems like a good guy to me and I'm going to be nervously cheering him on against Gane.

Black Beast isn't a guy who cares too much what anyone else says. Ngannou comes off as a nice guy, but also a cocky guy who cares more about himself than others. There is also some "misunderstood" side, like when he rolls his eyes and "no no, it's not like that", when it appears the break from Factory wasn't smooth. Part is language barrier.

It's also that he's 35, the window to make lots of money. Gane comes off as a truly nice guy, and regularly.

The guy grew up in a harsh environment and being ruthless is in a lot of cases the only way to survive. But that shouldn't affect the way ,we, the fans view it. He is creating entertainment for us in a very stressful profession. I don't really care what he is like outside the cage.

If hundreds of people if not more have met him and you can't even name 5 who dislike him then you just proved my point<Neil01>
So you can’t name 1 that likes him? Maybe that’s why people draw these assumptions. Nobody has anything nice to say about him other than he is a badass fighter. Which I am fine with by the way. These guys are fighters I don’t see why it matters how nice they are and what not.

So you can’t name 1 that likes him? Maybe that’s why people draw these assumptions. Nobody has anything nice to say about him other than he is a badass fighter. Which I am fine with by the way. These guys are fighters I don’t see why it matters how nice they are and what not.
If hundreds of people if not more have met him and you can't even name 5 who dislike him then you just proved my point<Neil01>

beats was one get in game face like punk n he went jail f beats if he so nice y he want fight game weigh in lollllllll he a punk Francis help kid in Cameroon village with fondation what beats ever do beside toss jock strap WTFFF
<WellThere>

He ex trainer claims he stiffed him out of 650 dollars. Derrick Lewis said he was a dick. I can’t find a single instance of anybody having anything nice about the guy. You obviously can’t either. You have no point. Nobody knows 5 people of 100 people that know Francis. All any of us know is what we hear in interviews and none of it is good.

He ex trainer claims he stiffed him out of 650 dollars. Derrick Lewis said he was a dick. I can’t find a single instance of anybody having anything nice about the guy. You obviously can’t either. You have no point. Nobody knows 5 people of 100 people that know Francis. All any of us know is what we hear in interviews and none of it is good.

Ngannou & Stipe always seemed to get along pretty well.

- Former Opponent Derrick Lewis

- Former Coach Fernand Lopez

- Current Boss Dana White

- Current Opponent & Former Sparring Partner Ciryl Gane

- Current Colleague Jon Anik

- Former Opponent Derrick Lewis

- Former Coach Fernand Lopez

- Current Boss Dana White

- Current Opponent & Former Sparring Partner Ciryl Gane

- Current Colleague Jon Anik

Okay you're being serious about this, then I'll give my genuine opinions.

From the videos I've seen of him interacting with people, it does look like he's a bit arrogant but IMO it's not the type we usually see. It's the "his social skills aren't very developed so he'll talk over you and be very direct as to make situations awkward if you yourself don't try to joke it away" type.

If I were to give a few examples, it would be his interactions with DC. When DC joked with him "age before beauty" Ngannou joked back with "you fight on my undercard DC". Good thing DC's a pretty nice dude and he just brushed it off. However, for most of us that can come off as arrogant and dickish but I think it's more likely the sand miner turned wild man turned homeless person turned fighter speaking another language just doesn't have good social skills. He doesn't know what's acceptable and what's not, especially in a foreign country.

Okay you're being serious about this, then I'll give my genuine opinions.

From the videos I've seen of him interacting with people, it does look like he's a bit arrogant but IMO it's not the type we usually see. It's the "his social skills aren't very developed so he'll talk over you and be very direct as to make situations awkward if you yourself don't try to joke it away" type.

If I were to give a few examples, it would be his interactions with DC. When DC joked with him "age before beauty" Ngannou joked back with "you fight on my undercard DC". Good thing DC's a pretty nice dude and he just brushed it off. However, for most of us that can come off as arrogant and dickish but I think it's more likely the sand miner turned wild man turned homeless person turned fighter speaking another language just doesn't have good social skills. He doesn't know what's acceptable and what's not, especially in a foreign country.
2021 join date?

Oh. His current streak is pretty awesome. Dude has been starching folks left and right like it's nothing. Sherdoggers will say that it's against old dudes but I still find it very very impressive.

But we can't ignore the fact that he acted like a complete douchebag before his first TS.

Said that.. Ngannou vs Gane is up there with Cain-JDS and Fedor-Mirko.
Wow, I hadn't realized it but this is for sure the same tier of fight as Cain JDS and Fedor Mirko. Crazy shit.

Back