Francis Ngannou: First PFL Opponent to Receive $2 Million Guarantee

Gotdammit, the fucking UFC army is out on hot patrol.... either you guys are fucking shills or you are fucking morons who can't be happy that a guy gave the finger to his overbearing boss and made it on his own...

...wait, then that might just expose you as shills. How much does the UFC pay posters, anyway?
I don't give a fuck about shilling for UFC or spending my time clapping for people standing up against UFC. I am a mma fan who loves fights. Ngannou vs UFC HWs (Jones/Sergei) >>> (Freakshow boxing matches + fight PFL in mid 2024.) If Ngannou was still signed in UFC, they would of put more pressure than mid 2024 return after beating Gane.

People can be neutral and dgaf about sides and just want best outcome. Atleast back in the day Fedor was outside UFC so you could justify a great fight outside of it. There's nothing I'm aware of for Ngannou.

I hope Bader vs Ngannou happens when pfl and bellator merge.

Dude, you still haven't provided the solution. You can't tell if anybody makes money except the fighters, if there is promotion at all. But I guess repeating the same bs makes you feel smarter.
<YeahOKJen>

Oh and kid, information is an abstract concept, so you attempts at making your own definitions just show how dumb you are.
<TheDonald>

Yes, promotions are notoriously exploited by fighters across the world and throughout history, which is why so many laws are passed to prevent promoters from dying poor and starving while fighters live the high life. I agree with you completely that knowing what the fighters make cannot possibly contribute to estimates about what kind of money there is in the sport. I also agree that your vague question was actually highly specific and I should have known giving you any information would only upset you. Now I know for the future.

I hope Bader vs Ngannou happens when pfl and bellator merge.
Yeah, that's the best fight out there for him.
Outside that, there are legendary fossiles like Werdum, Kongo, Hunt, maybe JDS and Overeem.

I could also see possibly Dillian Whyte and Rico Verhoeven try their luck in MMA.

I am sure some UFC fighters would love to be released to get the 2millions, guys like Lewis and Blaydes, Volkov. But I am also sure the UFC have them safely locked up.

Fedor coming out of his 2nd retirement?
A juiced reem rematch?
Bader if PFL buys bellator?
An unknown Eastern European wrestler who could lay on him?
miocic-ngannou-getty-ftr-032321_1ockib58krg7l1mpn2d7teh3kg.jpg

What would be a big fight in mma? Is this the ppv model? Who vs francis is worth a ppv fight?
Who is worth the 2 million?

They better hope there is some free agents leaving soon because the landscape is scarce. Francis was smart to leave he was one oblique kick away from jones from being done

Opponent I'd most like to see in MMA is actually Rico Verhoeven, maybe this cash can be a lure?

Yes, promotions are notoriously exploited by fighters across the world and throughout history, which is why so many laws are passed to prevent promoters from dying poor and starving while fighters live the high life. I agree with you completely that knowing what the fighters make cannot possibly contribute to estimates about what kind of money there is in the sport. I also agree that your vague question was actually highly specific and I should have known giving you any information would only upset you. Now I know for the future.
Upset me?! Dude, you started bitching after a simple response.

Is all of mma outside the UFC just a big money laundering scheme by cartels/foreign govs?

Between Francis and whoever he's fighting that'll be roughly 11 million. Just to cover that they'll need to sell 220k ppv's at $50, not even factoring in paying the rest of the card and general operating expenses. Then 50% of their profits will go to Francis.

So the plan is for a PPV headlined by Francis vs realistically the 25th ranked heavyweight in the world to not only surpass but more than double the sales of any other non-UFC MMA PPV in history?

As a big Francis doubter when he first left, I was totally wrong he killed it with this deal. But just explain to me how this works for the PFL?

2nd, 3rd, and 4th opponents get 10/10 contracts tho
<Wink2>

I wouldn’t be surprised to see PFL reach out to Brock Lesnar.

Yes what a great idea.

PFL: hello Brock, we understand you are under contract with the WWE who part of the same company that the UFC is under after the 21 billion dollar merger with Endeavor. Even given those circumstances that you can't contractually fight for us we are still going to offer you a whopping 2 million dollars when you already make multiple times that.

Brock: bork1}<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't give a fuck about shilling for UFC or spending my time clapping for people standing up against UFC. I am a mma fan who loves fights. Ngannou vs UFC HWs (Jones/Sergei) >>> (Freakshow boxing matches + fight PFL in mid 2024.) If Ngannou was still signed in UFC, they would of put more pressure than mid 2024 return after beating Gane.

People can be neutral and dgaf about sides and just want best outcome. Atleast back in the day Fedor was outside UFC so you could justify a great fight outside of it. There's nothing I'm aware of for Ngannou.

Ngannou is about making the best possible business move financially.

If there are any UFC HWs currently at the end of their contracts I can guarantee you it will be one of them.

Is all of mma outside the UFC just a big money laundering scheme by cartels/foreign govs?

Between Francis and whoever he's fighting that'll be roughly 11 million. Just to cover that they'll need to sell 220k ppv's at $50, not even factoring in paying the rest of the card and general operating expenses. Then 50% of their profits will go to Francis.

So the plan is for a PPV headlined by Francis vs realistically the 25th ranked heavyweight in the world to not only surpass but more than double the sales of any other non-UFC MMA PPV in history?

As a big Francis doubter when he first left, I was totally wrong he killed it with this deal. But just explain to me how this works for the PFL?

Does Francis have a guaranteed dollar figure for himself? Seems more likely he agreed a percentage of the profits and is hoping their huge?

But I don't remember a non-UFC MMA PPV doing more than 100k buys.

Back