Media Francis Ngannou has made $30 million from two boxing matches. He only made $3.5 million from 14 UFC fights in 7 years!

congrats for the big pay

ive seen post like these
to hide how awful a boxer he truly is
lol

those 2 fights where a scam
hes only a pawn made by fury

btw no businessman would pay him that money
unless the arabs
now they'll handwave the result as irrelevant as if the actual fights aren't the reason we're here in the first place. When did "fans" start caring about these guys' paychecks and touting them as their personal victories over what actually happens in the ring/cage?

He conned everyone and got $30 million, so congrats to him. Fury also deserves congratulations for this farce, unless he's really that bad and the fight wasn't fixed. I guess we'll find out when he fights Usyk and Joshua.

how would his actions help the others? if anything the UFC is going to comb over their contracts and find a loophole to squeeze fighters even tighter now that they see they lost money on not resigning Francis and letting him box. people are acting like Francis didn't want to have anything to do with the UFC and left because he wanted to. he left because they wouldn't let him box, if they let him box he'd still be in the UFC.
His actions brought a lot of attention (and shame) related to UFCs pay inequity. Even in todays articles(on most main stream media) they keep talking about how Francis made more in one fight then his entire U Fight Cheap career.

Bones got paid thanks to Francis too

But yes now fighters will have to find another loophole to get out of those underpaid exclusive slavery deals

now they'll handwave the result as irrelevant as if the actual fights aren't the reason we're here in the first place. When did "fans" start caring about these guys' paychecks and touting them as their personal victories over what actually happens in the ring/cage?

Absolute weirdos, living vicariously through some guy who doesn't know they exist. It's pretty tragic.

It was sad seeing him get knocked out like that, but I'm glad he made great money. He often talked about his value when he was with the UFC, and he demonstrated that he had 100x the monetary value the UFC offered. Salute to Big Frank!

Whilst the discrepancy is huge, his tenture in the UFC gave him enough fame, publicity and legitimacy to book those big fights. I don't believe Francis would have been fighting at that level or would have made that amount of money starting in boxing for 7 years

If you really think I'm suggesting he would have made more fighting in the UFC than in boxing, then you need to see an optometrist ASAP.

I'm saying he would have gotten paid a hell of a lot more than 3.5 million or 600k a fight in the UFC had he not repeatedly turned down higher pay from them. You don't get to make a stand against the UFC by refusing $$$ from them, then turn around and cry about them not paying you $$$. That's comically absurd.
So if you make 10 dollars an hour at my company and I offer you 10.25 and you turn it down you can't complain about low pay?

What kinda textbooks they using at Shill school these days?

Retire. Cut ties with the entourage before he blows all his money. And disappear. Live a modest and low key life. And invest some of that money into a modest, low key and stable business for his and his family's future.

That is what he should do now. Anybody telling him otherwise is pigheaded at best...malicious at worst

Even if his take home is $10-15 million...just investing a good chunk and living off the interest would provide a lot more than a modest lifestyle.

had a chance to cement his legacy as the best HW in the world,instead
he is 0-2 in boxing,earned 40m instead of 20m.. i guess good for him

Funny that this forum gives Conor shit for chasing the money, rather than further cementing his legacy, but everyone is happy for Francis

Is it because Francis is a nice guy?

Fair played to him is right, but no matter what his record was in mma, or how he performed against a Coked out, fat Fury, this will tarnish his legacy

I know it's not a real fight and all that, but the 'baddest man on the planet" (so called biggest puncher) was beat like a little kid

He literally had nothing for Ajs power

He made massive money, but he could have made some very good money and made a case for the greatest HW ever

Jon jones is smart enough not to tarnish his legacy for a quick dollar in boxing.

This thread proves what was true the whole time. It was never about showcasing his boxing talents sticking it to Dana on behalf of the other fighters. It was a freak show for money. Period.

Funny that this forum gives Conor shit for chasing the money, rather than further cementing his legacy, but everyone is happy for Francis

Fair played to him is right, but no matter what his record was in mma, or how he performed against a Coked out, fat Fury, this will tarnish his legacy

I know it's not a real fight and all that, but the 'baddest man on the planet" (so called biggest puncher) was beat like a little kid

He made massive money, but he could have made some very good money and made a case for the greatest HW ever

Jon jones is smart enough not to tarnish his legacy for a quick dollar in boxing.
No Jones just used PED's to tarnish his. Much more efficient

Conor did it WITH the ufc……..

Frank was the winner in all of this easily. He would NEVER have ended up with 30 million in the UFC in the rest of his career, and definitely not in two fights. He can go make even more money in the PFL, and he can have another boxing match.

I am surprised at all of the people jacking off over that fight last night, making over the top statements. I didn't realize how angry they were at Frank tooling Dana.
It's funny, the same people were claiming that Ngannou fumbled the bag when he left. The performance against Fury shut them up a bit but now they are right back to hating. Stanning for Dana of all people is pathetic. How did the bald goof collect so many nuthuggers?

Good for him, a lot had to go right for him to get to that place, win his ufc fights, luck out on his contract timing, Dana being an asshole and fumbling the bag horribly, Jones being a twitter warrior and wait for Nganou to leave before magically coming back, Tyson fury agreeing to fight him thinking it would be an easy night then proceeding to show him 0 respect and fighting like a clown nearly losing the fight.

All those things made him a “credible” opponent for Joshua. Then like Cinderella it all came crashing down when we saw what happens when a guy who learned how to box on the job fights an Olympic/world champion.

But it was all worth it for Francis, I would rather have my legacy be that I destroyed everyone in the UFC, almost beat fury then lost to Joshua than beating stippe, jones, Curtis and whoever other trucker Dana puts in front of me before I retire with 3 million dollars in the bank, CTE and fee Reebok for life.

Absolute weirdos, living vicariously through some guy who doesn't know they exist. It's pretty tragic.

Francis getting knocked out by AJ was punishment from God for when Francis called Saint Jones fat a few weeks ago. No one commits blasphemy against the most holy disciple of Jesus Christ without repercussions

He would have likely made similar money to that if he played ball with the UFC.

Short term he made some good money in boxing, and who knows, he might keep getting fights (at a lower pay though). But long term, he ruined his image, which means his brand dropped in value post-retirement.

Boxers are very careful with matchmaking because of this. Francis should have stopped after the fury fight, or only accepted a lower tier of fighters or lighter punchers. Instead he chose to go against one of the hardest punchers, and probably the most dangerous if you add technique + power.

Boxing is more top-end heavy and MMA is more balanced across the card: If you can get in at the top end, boxing is going to be more lucrative. If you are more of a middling or low end fighter, MMA is going to be more lucrative, but if you are absolutely top tier, boxing is where the money is at and that is clear.

Back