Media Francis Ngannou has made $30 million from two boxing matches. He only made $3.5 million from 14 UFC fights in 7 years!

If you don't want someone talking to you like you're 10, maybe don't display basic math skills that's below that of a 10-year-old. Just my $0.02 (that's TWO CENTS btw in case you don't understand how decimal points work)

Let me help YOU with your reading comprehension kid. I never said Jones would have made more money in the UFC. In fact, I never said anything about how much Jones made/would have made the UFC in this thread, because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I'm talking about how Francis could have already made a minimum of 20 million guaranteed in the UFC at this point, which is actually LESS than what he made in boxing.

Next time read the post you're responding to first before you respond kiddo.
Now you deny what you said when it is in writing, <45>

Francis getting knocked out by AJ was punishment from God for when Francis called Saint Jones fat a few weeks ago. No one commits blasphemy against the most holy disciple of Jesus Christ without repercussions

Jones doesn't want to cross over to boxing, as he doesn't want to embarrass the sport, by smashing their best fighters, he's much to holy to do that

St Jones would smash Aj in a single round, but he is too good of a human and not full of pride to do that

Jones doesn't want to cross over to boxing, as he doesn't want to embarrass the sport, by smashing their best fighters, he's much to holy to do that

St Jones would smash Aj in a single round, but he is too good of a human and not full of pride to do that

Gospel of Saint Jonathan 3.16: thou shalt enter a sport wherein you can submit thy foe and not one wherein thou shalt murder them through head pummels

freed from a monopoly that owns everything and all UFC fighters

Attachments

• IMG_3365.jpeg
    IMG_3365.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 0
Go on and show me a quote in this thread where I said Jones was getting paid more in the UFC. I'm waiting.
What in God's name are you talking about? We weren't even talking about Jones. You are really losing it pal. Are you OK? Can I call someone to get you some help? I'm here for you buddy, I don't really want to get you so shook. Do some mediation. Here, I'll provide you with a link. https://www.mindful.org/how-to-meditate/

What in God's name are you talking about? We weren't even talking about Jones. You are really losing it pal. Are you OK?

Oh we're not? Are you sure about that? Here, I circled what you said with digital crayons for you, hope it works for someone of your mental capacity:

One of us is losing it for sure, I wouldn't suggest meditation though, medication is probably what you need, pronto.

Oh we're not? Are you sure about that? Here, I circled what you said with digital crayons for you, hope it works for someone of your mental capacity:

One of us is losing it for sure, I wouldn't suggest meditation though, medication is probably what you need, pronto.

ROFL, and that was one typo and I also put Frank in the same paragraph, which doesn't take a genius to figure out. You added several Jones's in their that aren't in the original post. Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere, so you will be my third block of the day, congrats for being the biggest dick of the day!

Yeah because Francis 'Ronnie coleman' Ngannou is natty, sure!
I'm definitely not saying that. Look at pics of Frank from like a year before he signed. He's got his own head on top of Zach Braff's body. Totally roided, but probably not actively within the UFC. You can't tell me that Ngannou could afford stealth juicing and Jones couldn't

ROFL, and that was one typo and I also put Frank in the same paragraph, which doesn't take a genius to figure out.

ROFL bro I typed Francis but auto-correct magically changed it to Jones bro I swear to god I didn't spazz out bro it was just a typo bro.

<36>

You added several Jones's in their that aren't in the original post.

LMAO the cope. Sure I did, I also shoop'd Francis into Jones. You should consider filing a defamation lawsuit.

<36>
Anyway, this conversation is going nowhere, so you will be my third block of the day, congrats for being the biggest dick of the day!

{<BJPeen}

It's going nowhere because you spazzed out and clowned yourself. You dug yourself into a hole of embarrassment with no way out besides running. Well run away now little boy.

Wasn’t he going to get $8-10 a fight in the UFC?

So that is why fight fans hate on Francis- because they have ethical qualms about Saudia Arabia? That is beyond laughable.

You hit way off the mark on this situation. There are corporate taxes and such in SA, but there is way too much money for them to require personal income tax from citizens, which they do not; look it up. The government's oil income is over a trillion a year, which is why they can pay this big money to fighters, and why it is silly to say they are using taxpayer money for it.

Now if you want to talk social issues, surely, they do a lot of objectionable stuff, especially to women and non-Muslims. One could take an ethical stance on this, but I think a good portion of fight fans would say that is being 'woke,' and wouldn't give a shit (especially about women, who just recently gained the right to drive cars on roads).

I think right now it is a good opportunity for fighters because the alternative in America is sleazy promoters in the likeness of Dana White, Don King, etc. One could take the stance that fighting for crooks in America is just as bad; at least the Saudis are willing to pay the fighters well.

Nothing in the fight game more unethical than letting people get concussed for peanuts like the UFC does. People take that same kind of KO in the UFC, and for 10,000 instead of 20 million.
UFC can't pay 30 million for 2 fights, It would not be profitable.
who do you think finances the state-owned Public Investment Fund (PIF) and Saudi Central Bank that pays for them? Saudi tax payers are indirectly getting screwed.
The UFC isn't exactly the most honest company in our country. They rely on misclassifying their fighters as independent contractors to avoid paying their share of taxes that most honest businesses do. Chael even slipped up the other day and called Jones an "employee".
Still not comparable to the shadiness of the House of Saud. I'm sorry but there are levels to this game...

who do you think finances the state-owned Public Investment Fund (PIF) and Saudi Central Bank that pays for them? Saudi tax payers are indirectly getting screwed.
<YeahOKJen>

Still not comparable to the shadiness of the House of Saud. I'm sorry but there are levels to this game...

It's fun watching the mental gymnastics and goalpost shifting of anti-UFC shills.

Before it was:
  • Francis turned down the UFC bag to take a stand against their exploitation of fighters because Francis has INTEGRITY!
  • Let me breakdown UFC's business profits in glorious detail and show you why Francis deserves a much bigger piece of the pie!
And when Francis kowtows to the Saudi Royals and his PPV was reported to have sold abysmally, all of a sudden it turns into:
  • The only thing that matters is Francis getting the bag!
  • The business realities of the event doesn't matter because Francis deserves to get paid this much regardless!
So Francis turned down the UFC bag to take a stand against exploitation......in order to grab a bigger bag from people engaged in 100x worse exploitation because of...integrity?

So PPV balance sheets really matter when it comes to deciding how much Francis should get paid......unless if the PPV didn't do well in which case the balance sheets do not maddur because Francis deserves to get overpaid.

<36>

???? What? So Conor and Ronda pay outs don't exist now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back