Francis Ngannou signs with PFL, debut expected in 2024

....do you believe his gamble on himself paid off?

• Total voters
It's already universally known to anyone who seriously follows the sport that the UFF DOESN'T have a monopoly on the best talent.

What the ufc has is It's the most recognizable mma promotion in the entire world and their Public Relations machine will convince the public that their Champs and fighters are the best in he world.
Hats off, brother, good post.

You fucking UFC shills have this site covered...and the bad thing is that Sherdog has dropped all dignity and taken the cash to let you do it.

LMAO I'm a UFC shill? If the fighters win the anti-trust lawsuit tomorrow, UFC and WME fold, Dana, Lorenzo, Hunter, Ari and every other POS at the top goes penniless and end up in jail for the next 30 years where they get a "special visit" from Francis, Hunto and every fighter they've ever wronged once a week, I would positively jump for joy. Can YOU say the same about Francis and PFL? Are you going to celebrate if PFL folds tomorrow and Francis becomes homeless and destitute again? If the answer is NO, then who's really the shill?

I don't give a flying fuck about the UFC, Dana, Francis or PFL. I'm perfectly happy to celebrate any of them succeeding at the highest level, or fail miserably. I'm speaking facts as I see it. You're the bitter hater with an axe to grind against the UFC, that's why you're doing every little bit of mental gymnastics to convince yourself PFL has a future, and anyone who disagrees with you = shill.

LMAO I'm a UFC shill? If the fighters win the anti-trust lawsuit tomorrow, UFC and WME fold, Dana, Lorenzo, Hunter, Ari and every other POS at the top goes penniless and end up in jail for the next 30 years where they get a "special visit" from Francis, Hunto and every fighter they've ever wronged once a week, I would positively jump for joy. Can YOU say the same about Francis and PFL? Are you going to celebrate if PFL folds tomorrow and Francis becomes homeless and destitute again? If the answer is NO, then who's really the shill?

I don't give a flying fuck about the UFC, Dana, Francis or PFL. I'm perfectly happy to celebrate any of them succeeding at the highest level, or fail miserably. I'm speaking facts as I see it. You're the bitter hater with an axe to grind against the UFC, that's why you're doing every little bit of mental gymnastics to convince yourself PFL has a future, and anyone who disagrees with you = shill.
You took the time to type all of that just to end up defending the UFC like a fucking shill? Talk about mental gymnastics...

You took the time to type all of that just to end up defending the UFC like a fucking shill? Talk about mental gymnastics...

Can YOU say the same about Francis and PFL? Are you going to celebrate if PFL folds tomorrow and Francis becomes homeless and destitute again? If the answer is NO, then who's really the shill?

Can't even say it, can you? If a UFC shill like me can freely talk about UFC and Dana getting fucked, how much bigger of a Francis and PFL shill are you that you can't even begin to accept the very real possibility of them getting fucked?

I'll celebrate the day UFC goes bankrupt and Dana & his cohorts end up in prison.
I'll celebrate the day PFL goes bankrupt and Francis & his cohorts end up homeless and destitute.
I keep the same energy and look at the facts and call out BS on all sides. You don't, because you're a bitter UFC hater who disregards reality and blindly cheerlead anyone who might bring them down a notch.

The UFC just made more in profit in 2022 than all fight promoters combined. Stay bitter.

Can't even say it, can you? If a UFC shill like me can freely talk about UFC and Dana getting fucked, how much bigger of a Francis and PFL shill are you that you can't even begin to accept the very real possibility of them getting fucked?

I'll celebrate the day UFC goes bankrupt and Dana & his cohorts end up in prison.
I'll celebrate the day PFL goes bankrupt and Francis & his cohorts end up homeless and destitute.
I keep the same energy and look at the facts and call out BS on all sides. You don't, because you're a bitter UFC hater who disregards reality and blindly cheerlead anyone who might bring them down a notch.

The UFC just made more in profit in 2022 than all fight promoters combined. Stay bitter.
The "Shill School" needs to train you guys better. This is probably one of the most intelligently written moronical posts I've seen here in a long time.

You claim that you will celebrate the UFC's and White's demise but then go on to call me a "hater" for pointing out that their P.R. machine has taken a firm hold of Sherdog and, it seems, some of its Mods? Why would you want to celebrate Ngannou becoming homeless? Why would you celebrate the demise of the PFL? Mostly, why are you hoping for these things?

You are actually pretty easy to read... you post all of this "negative" crap about the UFC just so that your trashing of everyone else outside of the UFC seems believable.

I like turtles...
I like cooter.
Florida Cooter.

pseflo3.jpg

Why would you want to celebrate Ngannou becoming homeless? Why would you celebrate the demise of the PFL? Mostly, why are you hoping for these things?

Because it's fun watching someone do something stupid, something that makes no financial sense, and get what's coming to them just like all the idiots who tried it before them. It's no different from wishing UFC to tank and Dana to go to jail, they've been doing scummy shit to fighters and profiting off of it for decades, how incredibly FUN it would be to see them get their comeuppance? It's really very simple logic, you'd understand too, if you weren't such a blind shill.

Let me ask you again: will you celebrate when PFL fails and goes bankrupt, and Ngannou is left penniless? Yes or no? Stop dodging the question shill.

You are actually pretty easy to read... you post all of this "negative" crap about the UFC just so that your trashing of everyone else outside of the UFC seems believable.

LMAO the irony of you continuing to label someone who freely trashes the UF a "shill", while being utterly incapable of entertaining the prospect of Francis and PFL getting trashed...the mental gymnastics is indeed strong in this one. You're right about the UFC P.R. machine taking a firm hold on Sherdog alright - firm hold of bitterness deep in the bum souls of people like you.

Last edited:
Because it's fun watching someone do something stupid, something that makes no financial sense, and get what's coming to them just like all the idiots who tried it before them. It's no different from wishing UFC to tank and Dana to go to jail, they've been doing scummy shit to fighters and profiting off of it for decades, how incredibly FUN it would be to see them get their comeuppance? It's really very simple logic, you'd understand too, if you weren't such a blind shill.

Let me ask you again: will you celebrate when PFL fails and goes bankrupt, and Ngannou is left penniless? Yes or no? Stop dodging the question shill.

LMAO the irony of you continuing to label someone who freely trashes the UF a "shill", while being utterly incapable of entertaining the prospect of Francis and PFL getting trashed...the mental gymnastics is indeed strong in this one. You're right about the UFC P.R. machine taking a firm hold on Sherdog alright - firm hold of bitterness deep in the bum souls of people like you.

I do not celebrate when ANYONE becomes penniless... I celebrate my own victories, not the defeats of people at the hands of others. You are the one, my simple minded moronical friend, who keeps dodging the "UFC Shill" tag by attacking others outside of the organization hoping that this throws me off the trail. You are a fucking hack, plain and simple. You are a fucking moron of a hack, on top of that. Even the fact that you use a McGregor quote to make your case shows how weak and incompetent of a shill you are and if I was rooting "against the UFC", I would hope that Ngannou gets trashed by his next opponent to show that the UFC is all hype and bullshit because it would prove that they don't have the best talent in the world....but....

You keep on keeping on with the UFC weenies to the face, little Sherbrother... I won't tell your "secret".

I do not celebrate when ANYONE becomes penniless...

I celebrate my own victories, not the defeats of people at the hands of others.

"I celebrate my own victories" - says the loser who spams "I like your post" 20 times in a row because he's desperate to celebrate his fellow hater fighting the good fight against "paid UFC shills", but he's dubbed so he can't.

<36>

Be honest: just how butthurt are you that you're dubbed and can't vote, like or edit?

You are the one, my simple minded moronical friend, who keeps dodging the "UFC Shill" tag by attacking others outside of the organization hoping that this throws me off the trail. You are a fucking hack, plain and simple. You are a fucking moron of a hack, on top of that.

There there, feeling better? We all see what you're doing you know. You're butthurt as fuck some "useless mod" put your ass in place with dubs and you can't shower fellow haters' posts with likes, that's why you're lashing out like this to compensate. Only one out here trying to throw people off their trail is you - from how butthurt you are. Too bad we can all see it, and lashing out won't make your dubs go away. If anything it might even get you BTFO. Then whatcha gonna do?

{<BJPeen}

if I was rooting "against the UFC", I would hope that Ngannou gets trashed by his next opponent to show that the UFC is all hype and bullshit because it would prove that they don't have the best talent in the world....but....

LMAO Dana would love nothing more than for Francis to get trashed in the PFL - "you saw what that nobody did to Francis? That's why he ran from Jones! Just imagine how much worse Jones would handle him!". It falls right into their narrative, and all the casuals will eat it up. If you were actually rooting against the UFC, this would be the last thing you wanted.

Talk about a self-own. Did you think that scenario through before you posted it? Maybe you tried to edit but can't cause of dubs? Who's the moron now?

You keep on keeping on with the UFC weenies to the face, little Sherbrother... I won't tell your "secret".

Projection much? One of us definitely has someone's weenie to his face, probably a BBC. But hey what do I know, I'm not the one who goes limp just thinking about Francis fumbling the bag.

"I celebrate my own victories" - says the loser who spams "I like your post" 20 times in a row because he's desperate to celebrate his fellow hater fighting the good fight against "paid UFC shills", but he's dubbed so he can't.

<36>

Be honest: just how butthurt are you that you're dubbed and can't vote, like or edit?

There there, feeling better? We all see what you're doing you know. You're butthurt as fuck some "useless mod" put your ass in place with dubs and you can't shower fellow haters' posts with likes, that's why you're lashing out like this to compensate. Only one out here trying to throw people off their trail is you - from how butthurt you are. Too bad we can all see it, and lashing out won't make your dubs go away. If anything it might even get you BTFO. Then whatcha gonna do?

{<BJPeen}

LMAO Dana would love nothing more than for Francis to get trashed in the PFL - "you saw what that nobody did to Francis? That's why he ran from Jones! Just imagine how much worse Jones would handle him!". It falls right into their narrative, and all the casuals will eat it up. If you were actually rooting against the UFC, this would be the last thing you wanted.

Talk about a self-own. Did you think that scenario through before you posted it? Maybe you tried to edit but can't cause of dubs? Who's the moron now?

Projection much? One of us definitely has someone's weenie to his face, probably a BBC. But hey what do I know, I'm not the one who goes limp just thinking about Francis fumbling the bag.

You keep trying but it is very obvious where you actually stand. You have gone from defending the UFC at every turn to attacking me for a "beef" with Sherdog. You've got an avatar taking weenies to the face yet get offended when someone points it out?

As for the Ngannou/jones narrative, EVERYONE, including White, wanted jones to step up and fight Ngannou and he would have nothing to do with it. It is clearly documented that jones only "came back" after Ngannou officially left. In fact, jones even praised Ngannou for standing up to "the man" when he pulled the trigger. It wan't until the usual hype machine for the UFC went into overdrive, that jones and White started trashing Ngannou. Then the UFC pushed all of their Sherdog shills and Mods to flood the site with Ngannou hate posts. The "Ngannou turned down the highest paid contract to fight jones, even his manager said so" tagline doesn't include the fact that jones was STILL NOT ACCEPTING that fight.

What got me "dubbed" was my posts calling out the Mods for allowing "flaming" of Ngannou and the PFL but banning posts of anyone trashing jones and the UFC. The typical "he sucks" was allowed but pointing out factual instances (kind of like the COVID disinformation campaign) was not.

This brings me to another point, now you are defending the Mods and I can't imagine any scenario where a poster defends the UFC and Sherdog Mods against a fellow Sherdogger without there being a connection of some sort.

All of that being said, Ngannou would have probably smashed jones and put his lights out quickly but I wouldn't rule out jones being able to sneak in a submission. My point has been that, clearly, jones never wanted to find out.

Finally, you hoping that someone, besides a murderer, rapist or child molestor, ends up homeless, says a lot about your character and all of the use of the word "butthurt" cements the probability that you are a fucking moron.

You keep trying but it is very obvious where you actually stand. You have gone from defending the UFC at every turn to attacking me for a "beef" with Sherdog. You've got an avatar taking weenies to the face yet get offended when someone points it out?

You know where I stand...says the guy who spams "UFC shill" 30 posts in a row against everyone with half a brain who see PFL is going down the stupid path of fighting the UFC by overpaying fighters, the same stupid path every org that ended up on Dana's tombstone went down. Self-awareness not your strong suit eh?

As for the Ngannou/jones narrative, EVERYONE, including White, wanted jones to step up and fight Ngannou and he would have nothing to do with it. It is clearly documented that jones only "came back" after Ngannou officially left. In fact, jones even praised Ngannou for standing up to "the man" when he pulled the trigger. It wan't until the usual hype machine for the UFC went into overdrive, that jones and White started trashing Ngannou. Then the UFC pushed all of their Sherdog shills and Mods to flood the site with Ngannou hate posts. The "Ngannou turned down the highest paid contract to fight jones, even his manager said so" tagline doesn't include the fact that jones was STILL NOT ACCEPTING that fight.

And your point is? Everybody with half a brain knows Dana flip-flops his narrative 3 times a week and twice on weekends. Doesn't change the fact that current narrative is "Ngannou ran from Jon Jones after he saw what Jones did to Gane and wanted none of that". Ngannou getting trashed in PFL in your imaginary scenario falls right into that narrative so hard that Dana wouldn't even need to flip-flop again. So again, think before you type next time genius.

What got me "dubbed" was my posts calling out the Mods for allowing "flaming" of Ngannou and the PFL but banning posts of anyone trashing jones and the UFC. The typical "he sucks" was allowed but pointing out factual instances (kind of like the COVID disinformation campaign) was not.

You can't like posts and there's not a goddamn think you can do about it.

{<BJPeen}

This brings me to another point, now you are defending the Mods and I can't imagine any scenario where a poster defends the UFC and Sherdog Mods against a fellow Sherdogger without there being a connection of some sort.

Yeah the mods give me plat for life for free, you butthurt or something? You wanna fight Sherdog? You got about as good of a chance as PFL does against UFC, so why not channel your inner PFL and give it a go, lol.

All of that being said, Ngannou would have probably smashed jones and put his lights out quickly but I wouldn't rule out jones being able to sneak in a submission. My point has been that, clearly, jones never wanted to find out.

The same way he smashed Gane?

<36>

Finally, you hoping that someone, besides a murderer, rapist or child molestor, ends up homeless, says a lot about your character and all of the use of the word "butthurt" cements the probability that you are a fucking moron.

You can't like posts, you got your ass handed to you by a mod, you complain about mod double standard but nobody gives a shit, deep down you know PFL is going down the same path as Elite XC, Strikeforce and Affliction but you're still in the denial and anger phases of grief, oh and of course Ngannou ran away from Jones after he saw what he did to Gane.

Stay salty and lash out some more.

<JonesLaugh>

You know where I stand...says the guy who spams "UFC shill" 30 posts in a row against everyone with half a brain who see PFL is going down the stupid path of fighting the UFC by overpaying fighters, the same stupid path every org that ended up on Dana's tombstone went down. Self-awareness not your strong suit eh?

And your point is? Everybody with half a brain knows Dana flip-flops his narrative 3 times a week and twice on weekends. Doesn't change the fact that current narrative is "Ngannou ran from Jon Jones after he saw what Jones did to Gane and wanted none of that". Ngannou getting trashed in PFL in your imaginary scenario falls right into that narrative so hard that Dana wouldn't even need to flip-flop again. So again, think before you type next time genius.

You can't like posts and there's not a goddamn think you can do about it.

{<BJPeen}

Yeah the mods give me plat for life for free, you butthurt or something? You wanna fight Sherdog? You got about as good of a chance as PFL does against UFC, so why not channel your inner PFL and give it a go, lol.

The same way he smashed Gane?

<36>

You can't like posts, you got your ass handed to you by a mod, you complain about mod double standard but nobody gives a shit, deep down you know PFL is going down the same path as Elite XC, Strikeforce and Affliction but you're still in the denial and anger phases of grief, oh and of course Ngannou ran away from Jones after he saw what he did to Gane.

Stay salty and lash out some more.

<JonesLaugh>
You are too good to be true... a prize catch for anyone.

Good luck, little brother, in life and on Sherdog.

Back