Francis Ngannou vs. Tyson Fury reportedly a done deal; Fury hints purse is 10-50x bigger than UFC

No one mentioned anywhere near 50x his ufc purse..ever . But hell get nothing short of 20m at the least , when all is said and done and that is more than double the Jones fight.
BS on 20 mil. Francis has a market based value and he will not get paid above that. Saudis have a lot of money but they are also savvy businessmen. They are not going to pay 10x market value just because they can. Especially when they aren’t bidding against anyone.

Last edited:
$20m where are you getting these numbers?

Fury's last opponent Chisora made $3.8m all in.
really tho. lots of numbers being thrown around in this thread. what’s actually confirmed or at least reliable?

iirc the “8 million” to fight jones comes from francis. that seems a bit high, but if he’s the one complaining about money, i assume he wouldn’t inflate that number.

the “10 million” to fight fury comes from fury, although it was an offhand comment. idk where the 20-50 million number comes from.

chisora really only got $3.8 million? jfc he’s gonna be pissed. francis taking all that he worked for.

BS on29m. Francis has a market based value and he will not get paid above that. Saudis have a lot of money but they are also savvy businessmen. They are not going to pay 10x market value just because they can. Especially when they aren’t bidding against anyone.

He will get a portion of the ppv like every other high profile boxer.

No he won’t because Francis will get about half that. The exorbitant $$$ figures are just typical fight promotion hype.
we’ll see. i think this fight is of special symbolic importance to fury, so he might be a bit more generous with divvies. it’s an easy fight where he can say “i beat the best hw ufc fighter, im the rightful baddest man on the planet,” then retire. kinda lame, but i can see why he’d give a little to make it happen.

we’ll see. i think this fight is of special symbolic importance to fury, so he might be a bit more generous with divvies. it’s an easy fight where he can say “i beat the best hw ufc fighter, im the rightful baddest man on the planet,” then retire. kinda lame, but i can see why he’d give a little to make it happen.
The money isn’t there to give. The $$$ being tossed out are hype. When real numbers are released they do not jive,

BS on 20 mil. Francis has a market based value and he will not get paid above that. Saudis have a lot of money but they are also savvy businessmen. They are not going to pay 10x market value just because they can. Especially when they aren’t bidding against anyone.
No he won’t because Francis will get about half that. The exorbitant $$$ figures are just typical fight promotion hype.
He’s not a high profile boxer. His draw power as a mma champ were flat. He is hired help and will make market rate.
Massive cope lmao

They are going 50/50 split on profit

Massive cope lmao

They are going 50/50 split on profit
Lol sure yeah….. 50/50 after the Fury gets paid, after promotion takes their cut, after the event costs are covered etc then Francis will get 50/50 of the change that’s leftover.

Lol sure yeah….. 50/50 after the Fury gets paid, after promotion takes their cut, after the event costs are covered etc then Francis will get 50/50 of the change that’s leftover.
Hes getting at least 10 mil, even Fury confirmed it. Sorry its time to face reality.

It's hard to estimate Francis's market value in boxing. The fact that he's a marque opponent that presents very little challenge or risk to any of the big names makes him sort of a Unicorn in a division where so many of the big names are reluctant to take fights against each other.

How much is he getting then, approximately?
. Looking at what Fury gets paid in boxing, what Fury’s boxing opponents get paid, the #s these freak fights draw, Francis’ market rate, I’d swag that Francis is getting 2 million. And as far as ppv …Fury got 80/20 splits in his last 2 boxing matches so I would be shocked if he demanded less than 90/10 for this sideshow knowing the upfront money is less than boxing.

It's hard to estimate Francis's market value in boxing. The fact that he's a marque opponent that presents very little challenge or risk to any of the big names makes him sort of a Unicorn in a division where so many of the big names are reluctant to take fights against each other.
It’s really not hard when you’re not bidding against anyone else and Francis hasn’t gotten paid Lin quite some time.

He’s not a high profile boxer. His draw power as a mma champ were flat. He is hired help and will make market rate.

Market rate....??? quit shitting with your words pretensious twat... Hell get 18-20 million at least youll eat your words

I'll be supporting and actually paying for this ppv, Francis if you read this big fella...even if the odds are against ya...smack the shit out this mofo, and then get on the mic and send a warm smile to dana and his cult of ufc

Laugh and enjoy it

Back