Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

IMG-2046.jpg

Here’s what I know... my grandfather enter into WW2 when he was 14 in the US ARMY AIR CORP. Dropped in and raised during his teen and early adulthood in Tawain where he was taught the arts originally brought over by the Ming Dynasty for war combat brutal real kung fu including that which was used by the Han (ancient Chinese ninjas) which was a combination of boxing wrestling jujitsu karate judo pressure point nerve and cavity striking and blocking including the same technique Bruce used for his 1 inch punch there is also something he referred to as a no inch palm when teaching me since I was 4 and by 13 he said there was nothing left to teach me anyway long story short... when I was 4 he showed me a hand carved tawainese dragon sword that was ancient the hand gripped was the head of the dragon and the scabbard was the body all wood blade sharp enough to shave your arm hair he said it was to be mine stolen from my storage shed in 90s and last seen on the antique road show in 95 if I remember correctly anyway my grandfather who is not frank dux went AWOL FROM KOREA DURING THE KOREAN WAR WHERE HE MET AN INVADER WHO HE RECONNECTED WITH AND LIVED WITH AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE BRIG FOR GOING AND WINNING THAT SWORD IN THE 50s during the time that liar frank dux says they changed their name FRANK DUX IS A FRAUD!!! In closing statement the only thing about martial arts that should be taught is avoidance and never the arts of war that’s cuz it breeds criminals who steal swords that belong to its right culture and a museum above all else and what we have police and military for not civilians or kids etc believe whatever you want but nothing but the truth has been said here and yes I’m the movie Jackson says invaders which are from where I’m from and it was my grandfather who only taught me may his soul Rest In Peace that was the real deal.... he used to say let me frank with you put up your dukes... right before punched me in the face god I love that man miss you everyday grandpa!!!

lol

{<huh}

His belt and his gi are as real as it gets partner!

maxresdefault.jpg

What can you tell me about this bloke? Is there any proof he did what he claims? Do you believe the kumite and everything else happened?

It's pretty widely known he's a massive fraud.

Stolen valor and more.

Someone did the math once and in order for him to get that many fights in one round robin tournament, there’d have to have been over 120,000 competitors.

Yeah. 120K knocked-out in a fuccin row competitors maybe.

Someone did the math once and in order for him to get that many fights in one round robin tournament, there’d have to have been over 120,000 competitors.
Maybe he fought everyone in the tournament? The whole tourney was Frank Dux vs everyone and they stood in a line to fight him. I mean, why have a tournament when he can just beat everyone in the tournement. The real question is, where did all these guys go? They must have sucked if nobody has ever heard of a single guy in any of these tournaments. I’m just waiting to hear Benny the Jet and Don the Dragon be like, yeah we were in that tournement but Frank Dux beat us up while blinded with salt.

You guys are getting too caught up on the 56 KOs in a tournament. Maybe his opponents were KOed and recovered quickly and continued the fight.

KOs/blinking.... I mean, who can tell them apart?

I promised myself I wouldn't even fucking open this thread.

......I couldn't help it.

I remember way back in the day, discovering the Bullshido website. They had an excellent takedown of this clown.

You guys are getting too caught up on the 56 KOs in a tournament. Maybe his opponents were KOed and recovered quickly and continued the fight.

KOs/blinking.... I mean, who can tell them apart?
f.gif

Wouldn't that be the number from a "one and out" elimination tourney? Round Robin is where you fight everyone in a sub group and only one advances.

Back