Frank Dux...Real or Legit?

Here’s what I know... my grandfather enter into WW2 when he was 14 in the US ARMY AIR CORP. Dropped in and raised during his teen and early adulthood in Tawain where he was taught the arts originally brought over by the Ming Dynasty for war combat brutal real kung fu including that which was used by the Han (ancient Chinese ninjas) which was a combination of boxing wrestling jujitsu karate judo pressure point nerve and cavity striking and blocking including the same technique Bruce used for his 1 inch punch there is also something he referred to as a no inch palm when teaching me since I was 4 and by 13 he said there was nothing left to teach me anyway long story short... when I was 4 he showed me a hand carved tawainese dragon sword that was ancient the hand gripped was the head of the dragon and the scabbard was the body all wood blade sharp enough to shave your arm hair he said it was to be mine stolen from my storage shed in 90s and last seen on the antique road show in 95 if I remember correctly anyway my grandfather who is not frank dux went AWOL FROM KOREA DURING THE KOREAN WAR WHERE HE MET AN INVADER WHO HE RECONNECTED WITH AND LIVED WITH AFTER GETTING OUT OF THE BRIG FOR GOING AND WINNING THAT SWORD IN THE 50s during the time that liar frank dux says they changed their name FRANK DUX IS A FRAUD!!! In closing statement the only thing about martial arts that should be taught is avoidance and never the arts of war that’s cuz it breeds criminals who steal swords that belong to its right culture and a museum above all else and what we have police and military for not civilians or kids etc believe whatever you want but nothing but the truth has been said here and yes I’m the movie Jackson says invaders which are from where I’m from and it was my grandfather who only taught me may his soul Rest In Peace that was the real deal.... he used to say let me frank with you put up your dukes... right before punched me in the face god I love that man miss you everyday grandpa!!!

I convinced.... of what, not know. Bless you grandpa for invincible wooden sword.

He was legit until he ran into Zane Frazier, so I guess Frazier is GOAT.

upload_2019-1-24_0-10-43.png

Fastest knockout 3.2 seconds.
Fastest punch with a knockout .12

<LikeReally5><{hfved}>

giphy.gif

Loved Bloodsport... And the chick in the movie (Leah Ayres) was hot!...

As un legit as Ashida Kim

In all seriousness....ashida is legit.
Hear me out.

Despite no real lineage, all ninja are expected to be scam artists, allow their illusions to grow, and succeed in any and all manner possible.

He does this. Pos but he does this.

Even in fuedal japan, the shinobi would fuel their image that they can vanish in a puff of smoke, descended from tengu demons, can kill 743938e9 ppl at once. Even though they were no different than modern cia for their times; assassins and espionage. Iftheir myth protects theor lives and goces them a livelihood, they are successful at being a ninja.

So even though ashida kim probably can only best randoms off the street and has no direct ryu-ha to any ninjutsu lineage of the 9 styles....he still uses their philosophies to be successful and not bothered. Nobody has beaten him to a pulp yet unfortunately :(

I don't know but I used to re-watch Bloodsport just for the blonde...

Fastest Masterbation - 3.2 seconds

Fastest Rub - .12 seconds

Fastest Masterbation Speed - 72 mph

Most Consecutive Masterbations - 56

Last edited:
Watch it fuckers, he'll put your eye out!
dux-point.jpg

From a newsgroup posting in 1994:

Ok, I mentioned that I had read that Mr. Dux had gotten beaten up...
I had a lot of Email requests to dig out the old magazines and post the
article in question. Well, I did, and here tis...

Here is the exact magazine article in question:

Taken from Karate International
Magazine Nov 1993 from Jay T. Will's column "Kempo Korner":

"UNREST AT THE MARTIAL ARTS TRADE SHOW.
---------------------------------------

At the second annual Draka Martial Arts Trade Show held at the Century
City Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California, a skirmish broke out between
Kenpo Black Belt and WKA's #1 rated heavyweight kickboxing contender Zane
Frazier and Grand Master Frank W. Dux. As many of you know, Frank Dux is
the character the film "Blood Sport" was modeled after. According to
several well known black belts (Frank Trejo, Ray Wizzard) present at the
incident, Dux moved in on Frazier and Frazier hit Dux several times in the
face dropping Dux to the floor. Frazier finished the action by body
slamming him into the next booth. Security officials restored order to
the trade show with no further incidents. Glad to hear Zane survived the
incident without serious injury."

J.T. Will

This article was like an ad in the classified section of a newspaper.
Nothing exciteing. Interesting to note... Zane Frazier was in UFC I, and
was defeated by Kevin Rosier. Ray Wizzard was in UFCII I believe, but I've
never seen his fight...

Gee, I hope Zane didn't hurt his hands or strain his back.

Hey, if Frank Dux is the "World Champion of the Real Bloodsport", why
doesn't he enter the UFC ? Also, where are all the fighters that he
defeated ??? Why haven't they signed for the UFC? Guess Mr. Dux's
imagination couldn't produce the real goods... :)

Frank

This thread just reminded me I have bloodsport onDVD.

Watching it now. :)

Back