Friendly Challenge from a Co-Worker

So basically not cuz of your bjj at all lol ok I could see that. Probably don’t work with young in shape guys either but trust me it’s not your white belt level bjj that making you unbeatable

A years worth of BJJ experience and you don't think it would be a factor at all?

Is this thing still going down? You guys better not pull out.

This shit better be video and posted on this site. I agree if @KikoJones loses or fails to post a video he should be banned. Make it happen @Zankou.

This shit better be video and posted on this site. I agree if @KikoJones loses or fails to post a video he should be banned. Make it happen @Zankou.

At the very least, I expect an extremely detailed and plausible move-by-move summary. Otherwise, ban.

Coincidentally I just went against a newish white belt where the size and age difference was like yours vs. your co-worker. Had about zero problems with his strength, and toyed with him while nursing an injury. Actually I had no idea he weighed that much more than me until he told me. So what I'm saying is....no excuses!

3 months ago, when the challenge was made my Friend/Co-worker said he needed time "to train" but hasn't really use that time efficiently. He's been trying to figure out a way to back out so I decided to turn up the peer pressure these past 2 weeks by sending an Outlook Meeting notice to some co-workers announcing/reminding of the match and also posting on our respective Facebook pages. Each time he called me almost immediately. :)

Gonna be hard for him to back out now.

3 months ago, when the challenge was made my Friend/Co-worker said he needed time "to train" but hasn't really use that time efficiently. He's been trying to figure out a way to back out so I decided to turn up the peer pressure these past 2 weeks by sending an Outlook Meeting notice to some co-workers announcing/reminding of the match and also posting on our respective Facebook pages. Each time he called me almost immediately. :)

Hahaha that's fucking genius.

Don’t let him back out. Make sure he rolls for the entire round. Fuck that cardio bullshit excuse.

Funny how folks who don’t train are always on about cardio. As if the grappling/MMA world is full of former sprint runners

Funny how folks who don’t train are always on about cardio. As if the grappling/MMA world is full of former sprint runners

...and as though that's the real obstacle.

"Oh, I'd have beaten you if I were in better shape"

Sure, it's all about being in shape, not technique

It’s tomorrow! Nearly as exciting as Christmas. What do we call this? Friendly challenge eve? Or like Boxing Day, we could have bjj day? I feel like I’m overthinking this.

I have a feeling after all this buildup nothing will happen and fight wont even take place :(

Back