Friends with a married couple... the husband cheated.. should I snitch?

I called my wife and told her yesterday. Couldn't help it. She would've been able to tell something was wrong when I came back anyway. She wants to tell Anna (his wife), but I told her not to. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, I gotta work with this piece of shit. It didn't bother him before, but now he looks like he doesn't feel comfortable when I'm around.

I'll add that we haven't talked about it since that night.

Tbh sound like at some point she will tell her

Not the same thing at all.....come on.

Plenty of family men have fucked around on their wives and still been good fathers to there kids , and there kids were objectively better off for having them around. Plenty of people have cheated and still had good marriages too , its not so cut and dry as you make it out to be.

What if you intervene , they divorce and the wife and kids never recover? You cant say with any certainty that the outcome is going to be objectively better for everyone , you just cant and you know it.

You can sit there all you want and say " well he did it to him/them " all you want , but no matter how you choose to assuage yourself of any responsibility , you helped push yhings in that direction.

Any non fucking idiot would feel at least a smidgen of guilt , when little Suzy turns into a meth whore at 16 because her family imploded and mom went into a tailspin when she was 7.

The fact that TS " had " to call his wife and spill his guts already proves that he's clearly being emotional rather than pragmatic about the whole thing.

My dad fucked around on my mom and I knew. I hated him for it. Lost all respect for him. Kids aren’t stupid. They can pick up on when things are amiss with their parents. Quite often it does more damage than if they just broke up.

hahaha. nate diaz getting a title-shot at welterweight. fucking hilarious.

My dad fucked around on my mom and I knew. I hated him for it. Lost all respect for him. Kids aren’t stupid. They can pick up on when things are amiss with their parents. Quite often it does more damage than if they just broke up.

damn, that sucks man. i think way back when i was a kid my dad used to take this chick from his work home. i don't think anything happened between them two. not really sure. as soon as my mom found out, she put a stop on that immediately. i honestly don't think either of my parents have cheated, but like any relationship, you eyes wander from time to time. of course, you better keep it as thoughts and not as actions.

Plenty of family men have fucked around on their wives and still been good fathers to there kids , and there kids were objectively better off for having them around. Plenty of people have cheated and still had good marriages too , its not so cut and dry as you make it out to be.

What if you intervene , they divorce and the wife and kids never recover? You cant say with any certainty that the outcome is going to be objectively better for everyone , you just cant and you know it.

You can sit there all you want and say " well he did it to him/them " all you want , but no matter how you choose to assuage yourself of any responsibility , you helped push yhings in that direction.

Any non fucking idiot would feel at least a smidgen of guilt , when little Suzy turns into a meth whore at 16 because her family imploded and mom went into a tailspin when she was 7.

The fact that TS " had " to call his wife and spill his guts already proves that he's clearly being emotional rather than pragmatic about the whole thing.

What about if roles reversed? Any sane man want to know if he being cucked.

Would you tell your guy friends if they girl was cheating on them?

I´d tell a guy friend or coworker even if cool

Can you post a pic of the wife?

Disagree 100%. In a situation like this it's very simple would you wan to be told? Anybody with any amount of self esteem and self worth would want to know. Only some loser who is afraid of being a lone would want to live with their head stuck in the sand.

Also nobody becomes a loser because their parents divorce. Their are many many factors that lead to someone becoming a loser it's not just "Oh well my parents got divorced time to smoke crack". So no I'd feel no guilt telling her and it's exactly what I would do. When I found out my best friends wife cheated (my ex told me) their marriage changed a lot and I know I was cut out of their lives for a bit because of it. In the end they decided to stay together, his wife got off the pills (which contributed to this) and they just had another kick about 2 years ago.

Continuing to allow someone to cheat could lead to it's own crazy ending that we don't know about. Maybe the husband decides to bring a women home, wife comes home freaks out and stabs the husband. Maybe the husband has a kid with another women and ends up leaving his family now the kids feel like their dad left them for his new family. Instead of it just being a normal divorce.

My point is any number of things could happen depending on what you do\don't do. That's why it's best to just ask yourself what would you want and proceed. In the great words of Larry David "It's the golden rule".

it's the new way the ufc is run, unfortunately.

if we get less rules and more fights and no more divisions i not care.

more divisions and i am done with UFC. also hope USADA thing start that cali weight cut thing and show up weigh fighter like drug test. no let people fight if they is over say 30lbs for their division.

I want Conor back.

But I guess Nate vs Woodley not terrible. Hope nate wins

Real life wizard test! Choose!!!

What about if roles reversed? Any sane man want to know if he being cucked.

Would you tell your guy friends if they girl was cheating on them?

I´d tell a guy friend or coworker even if cool

It's even stupider because he's more friends with the person who was cheated on.

"Oh yeah I knew, just didn't say shit you know, didn't want to rock the boat. Yep I'm a great friend. What, you have an Std now? Whoops..."

What the guy decide to do? is it just me or he never respond

syu5r5out9nh.jpg

They are both my friends. They've been married for awhile. The thing is, this girl is a good friend of mine and we've been friends for damn near 20 years and they also have kids together. I'm on a business trip abroad and this guy came a day later. We were out and about and he was hitting on the girls here. He ended up taking one of them to his hotel and believe me, I tried my best to stop him, short of knocking his ass out.

I'm friends with him, but I'm much closer to his wife. He put me in a tough spot here since we hang out regularly. I won't be able to look at him the same way and the wife would be able to tell. I won't tell the wife, but damn this guy is a piece of shit. I'm genuinely pissed because I care about her.

Are you married. If so, the solution is simple. Tell Your wife. Then she will tell his wife.

Joking aside, that's a tough one. My personal rule about shit like this is 'Don't drop the bomb unless you are going to be there for all the fallout.'

Are you going to be willing to provide all the extensive, exhausting emotional support she will need when the shit hits the fan. Are you going to let her move in with you for 2 months if that becomes necessary. Are you going to watch her kids all the fucking time when she goes to see the attorney?Are you willing to be her witness in court? This is but a drop in the bucket of the shit that would happen in your garden variety messy divorce. You should not think about saying a word until you can answer all those questions with an enthusiastic yes.

Don't throw the shit into the fan if you are not willing to stick around with the pooper scooper.

Back