Funny how nobody gives a s*** about Chiesa

Showed lack of killer instinct and didn't finish that fight. Seemed like he was too comfortable with just getting a decision. Not impressed

i think a fight that makes sense would be to run it back with Kevin Lee, but obviously at WW this time around.

Diego was good, but he is way over the hill now, not that it wasnt a good performance but too much happened right after for people to care, having said that, he needs a better win at WW.

Dude had a flawless performance last night and nobody cares. Manhandled Diego Sanchez. Too much happened last night I guess. What do we think about Chiesa's potential at WW?
I actually wanted to make an appreciation thread for him for shutting Dirty Sanchez up once and for all! Thank u Chiesa very much Sir

He turned in a B+ while the rest of the winners turned in A+ performances. It happens, but it was a good solid next step for him at 170.

Now he needs a borderline top 10 guy.

No one can finish Diego, until you beat his face into pulp to a doctor stoppage.

Grappling from Chiesa was beautiful.

The grappling was beautiful but considering it was against a smaller/weaker fighter... should have ended with a finish.

Dude beats a Diego he was dwarfing and now thinks he can be WW champ LoL

Gtfo Chiesa, go rematch Kevin Lee for crying out loud.

Nothing more impressive than beating a guy 17 years into his career, fighting at a weight class above his most successful one, and being cornered by an Instagram life coach with zero MMA skills.

It's because it was against shitty Diego. I just want him to retire and be cut. He is BKFC tier at this point.

I think Chiesas got some good potential. If he's to go anywhere in this division, though, I think he should improve his wrestling.

He's a legit grappler, but I think he's doing the right thing by fighting lower tiered guys and letting his body adjust to the weight before going in there against bigger stronger guys.

I think he has a rough time at WW don't let beating bi-polar Sanchez be any indication of success at the weight class...

I used to actually like the guy. When he put a restraining order on Conor I was out (all-time bitch move). I don't care that it was Conor, a real fighter wouldn't have such a weak mindset. I can't respect the guy anymore.

Dude had a flawless performance last night and nobody cares. Manhandled Diego Sanchez. Too much happened last night I guess. What do we think about Chiesa's potential at WW?

No offense to Diego, but the game has past him by a while ago. Chiesa beating him is like me beating on a fresh white belt. It's just not impressive. Especially when the rest of the main event was fireworks (except Jones).

He ducked Maia for Diego

He bragged about how great his grappling is at WW and then immediately ducked Maia once he was offered for Diego lol

Lol, I missed this. How do you know that?

Chiesa isnt going anywhere he is a worse version of Magny ok everywhere nothing special anywhere. He doesnt even have any size advantage at WW so he is fucked in my opinion.

Back