Movies FURIOSA: A MAD MAX SAGA (Second Official Trailer, post #237)

Hemsworth is garbage in every thing except Thor.

Dude is a fucking simp riding the girl power train with this and ghostbusters.
I haven’t seen it yet but Extraction was supposed to be pretty good.

6097b0c0-729c-11ea-9f3a-48a3be2c3967

Mad Max and the Road Warrior are my favorite movies of all time. If George Miller is directing a movie with car chases in it, I am there. Opening night. With my pants around my ankles.
Easy guy

just need to drop the mad max name and admit to what it is, a female empowerment film. and fury road is overrated as shit.

Unpopular opinion I know, but I thought Fury road was boring as fuck. Couldn't get through it.

Same.

Thought it was okay at best.

Friends and critics who have similar tastes to me love it, and some even claim it’s one of the best films of the century.

Just don’t get it.

Bunch of weirdos chase another bunch of weirdos across a dessert.....then they turn around and chase them back.

Few cool visuals I guess but what am I missing?

Less depth than a Marvel film, imo.

The least interesting route for the next Mad Max movie. I'd take a Furiosa sequel or Mad Max sequel over this.

Hemsworth is garbage in every thing except Thor.

Dude is a fucking simp riding the girl power train with this and ghostbusters.

While I agree he was total garbage in movies like the ghostbusters and MIB, he was fine in Bad Times at El Royal (underrated movie as well).

Bunch of weirdos chase another bunch of weirdos across a dessert.....

Ice cream sundae ?

Chocolate gateaux ?

Jelly and custard ?

I agree though, I quite liked Thunderdome but thought this was way overrated,.

Fury Road and Get Out are arguably the greatest movies of the last 20, possibly even 30 years.

Fury Road anyway is I think the best action film of the 2010's.

I think it actys as a good divide between people who dislike bad films such as the Starwars sequels or the Ghostbusters remake that look to hide between empty "enpowerment" and men who are just insecure.

Last edited:
I’d rather have a Mad Max movie that centres around Mad fucking Max.

Fury Road didn't center around Max, why should the sequel? Realistically, Max was a tertiary character in FR. Furiosa was clearly the main character, and the guy who left the bad guys to join her and the wives had a much stronger character arc than Max. That's what really bothered me about that movie. The title character wasn't the main one, and that made no sense to me.

I think it actys as a good divide between people who dislike bad films such as the Starwars sequels or the Ghostbusters remake that look to hide between empty "enpowerment" and men who are just insecure.

LOL

If that makes you think you’re a real man, you do you, snowflake.

The least interesting route for the next Mad Max movie. I'd take a Furiosa sequel or Mad Max sequel over this.

While I agree he was total garbage in movies like the ghostbusters and MIB, he was fine in Bad Times at El Royal (underrated movie as well).
Fair enough, but I won’t be bothering to watch this.

Fury road needs that sequel

This is going to be dumb imo. ‘Fury Road’ was visually well done but the rest of the film lacked the character of all the previous installments. And now they’re going for this crap ‘girl power’ angle on top of all that.

It was mediocre at best

Indeed. It had potential, but turned into a generic action shitshow. Then they slowed it down for some contrived backstory, and that was the moment it turned to MEH.

But then again I thought Fury Road was a generic action shitshow. Come at me sherbros

Why call it Mad Max if it's not a movie about Max? Shouldn't it be Furious Furiosa?

Back