• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Fury attempts to crash Ngannou / Joshua presser, gets absolutely wrecked verbally by Francis

Both threads are 'legitimate' despite the hyperbole in the OPs. Apparently guys get worked up over press conferences, lol.
It's just hard to ignore such ridiculousness. That was the whole point of the thread. In MMA Francis would kill Fury but in a street fight? I'd favor the gypsy.

Francis just made Fury look like a fool. Fury body language says it all he keep rubbing his nose every time he get nervous he knows Francis beat his ass in his first ever boxing match. Francis is a nice guy but don’t get it confused he has that dark side to him that comes out when it needs to and Fury does NOT want to see that come out. Trust me.

Also did anyone else not catch that he said Fury shit his pants in the ring when he dropped him? He said he smelled shit! LMFAO!!!

Francis just made Fury look like a fool. Fury body language says it all he keep rubbing his nose every time he get nervous he knows Francis beat his ass in his first ever boxing match. Francis is a nice guy but don’t get it confused he has that dark side to him that comes out when it needs to and Fury does NOT want to see that come out. Trust me.

Also did anyone else not catch that he said Fury shit his pants in the ring when he dropped him? He said he smelled shit! LMFAO!!!
Couldn't have shit his pants too bad. Fury won the fight. Speaking of that though what happened with Ngannou against Derrick Lewis was worse than shitting his pants. He completely shit the bed.

Couldn't have shit his pants too bad. Fury won the fight. Speaking of that though what happened with Ngannou against Derrick Lewis was worse than shitting his pants. He completely shit the bed.

Are you seriously bringing up the Derick Lewis fight from years ago? That should have been a no contest no one truly won that fight. Where is Derick Lewis now? Exactly. Stop being a hater just because Francis accomplished things in his life you never will

Are you seriously bringing up the Derick Lewis fight from years ago? That should have been a no contest no one truly won that fight. Where is Derick Lewis now? Exactly. Stop being a hater just because Francis accomplished things in his life you never will
I'm being a hater for mentioning a fight where Ngannou didn't feel comfortable opening up? It wasn't 10 years ago. He faced a guy that could actually hurt him and bottled up. In other words, shit himself. Joshua represents a similar threat in that regard.

I'm being a hater for mentioning a fight where Ngannou didn't feel comfortable opening up? It wasn't 10 years ago. He faced a guy that could actually hurt him and bottled up. In other words, shit himself. Joshua represents a similar threat in that regard.

Lewis didn’t open up either. Do you really think Lewis was proud of that performance? NGannou destroyed JDS and Gane who both KOd Lewis. Also Lewis contract expired and he could have been a free agent and fought Francis in a rematch in the PFL but he quickly signed back with the UFC and got humped for 5 rds by an unknown for probably very little money when he could have made bank for a Francis rematch so who really shit the bed lmaooo it takes two to tangle

Lewis didn’t open up either. Do you really think Lewis was proud of that performance? NGannou destroyed JDS and Gane who both KOd Lewis. Also Lewis contract expired and he could have been a free agent and fought Francis in a rematch in the PFL but he quickly signed back with the UFC and got humped for 5 rds by an unknown for probably very little money when he could have made bank for a Francis rematch so who really shit the bed lmaooo it takes two to tangle
Lewis was more willing to engage and open up with strikes than Ngannou in that fight. That's why he won. The same thing that happened to Ngannou that night could indeed happen again. If it does don't say that you weren't warned. There's no time limit or expiration date on behavioral responses like that. It's fight or flight.

Lewis was more willing to engage and open up with strikes than Ngannou in that fight. That's why he won. The same thing that happened to Ngannou that night could indeed happen again. If it does don't say that you weren't warned. There's no time limit or expiration date on behavioral responses like that. It's fight or flight.

And after that non fight NGannou KOd Blaydes again in 45 seconds , Cain Velasquez in 26 seconds , Junior Dos Santos in 1 minute and 11 seconds , Rozenstrike in 20 seconds , Stipe Miocic the HW Goat KOd him in the 2nd rd in a total one sided domination . Beat the undefeated phenom Ciryl Gane on one leg with a serious injury. Meanwhile Lewis is on like a 5 fight losing streak against bums. We all know who’s the better fighter dude stop grasping at straws because your a Tyson Fury bootlicker or something I don’t even know how Lewis got into this conversation I was talking how Tyson PHYSICALLY shit his pants after being dropped lmfaooo

And after that non fight NGannou KOd Blaydes again in 45 seconds , Cain Velasquez in 26 seconds , Junior Dos Santos in 1 minute and 11 seconds , Rozenstrike in 20 seconds , Stipe Miocic the HW Goat KOd him in the 2nd rd in a total one sided domination . Beat the undefeated phenom Ciryl Gane on one leg with a serious injury. Meanwhile Lewis is on like a 5 fight losing streak against bums. We all know who’s the better fighter dude stop grasping at straws because your a Tyson Fury bootlicker or something I don’t even know how Lewis got into this conversation I was talking how Tyson PHYSICALLY shit his pants after being dropped lmfaooo
Ngannou knocked out a lot of washed up fighters in MMA. Most of the guys you just listed were. Gane was an undefeated phenom? LOL. Jones, who was a career LHW until recently, choked him out in the 1st round. I haven't been a Fury fan in a while, actually. I'd sure hate for you to ever become a detective. If you really think that Fury literally shit his pants over Ngannou, when he's been in there with Wilder 3x, then you're riding that D pretty hard.

It's just hard to ignore such ridiculousness. That was the whole point of the thread. In MMA Francis would kill Fury but in a street fight? I'd favor the gypsy.

God you are dumb. I’m a massive fury fan, there’s no ref to break up a clinch, Francis catches him in the clinch dirty boxes him to death and then dumps him in his head

Shut ya pie hole. Francis kills any boxer under no rules . Stop crying like a bitch
God you are dumb. I’m a massive fury fan, there’s no ref to break up a clinch, Francis catches him in the clinch dirty boxes him to death and then dumps him in his head
You again? I thought you would've learned your lesson after getting clowned in the last thread. Being proved wrong and all. Find a hobby and stop challenging me before I bitch slap your ass again.

You again? I thought you would've learned your lesson after getting clowned in the last thread. Being proved wrong and all. Find a hobby and stop challenging me before I bitch slap your ass again.

Lol you didn’t own anyone. You got shat on, and people in that thread look at you like the dumb uncle who talks too much You tried to use two drunk people as an example of boxings superiority in a street fight lol. I can promise you if fury runs at Francis with his hands down and says hit me, fury going to sleep

Lol you didn’t own anyone. You got shat on, and people in that thread look at you like the dumb uncle who talks too much You tried to use two drunk people as an example of boxings superiority in a street fight lol. I can promise you if fury runs at Francis with his hands down and says hit me, fury going to sleep
Is that why you stopped posting in the thread? I stuck around after you got ran out of there. You were humiliated.

Is that why you stopped posting in the thread? I stuck around after you got ran out of there. You were humiliated.
Lmao I was warned not to argue a fucking idiot like yourself,

multiple people pointed out that two drunk people fighting proves nothing but there you were screaming see! Boxing beats mma in da streets.

Tell us again how you think fury beats Francis in the streets you stupid fuck

multiple people pointed out that two drunk people fighting proves nothing but there you were screaming see! Boxing beats mma in da streets.

That's funny. I said countless times that the dude that clocked your hero BJ wasn't a boxer. In fact, he wasn't even a professional fighter at all. Your disingenuous attempt to mischaracterize this just shows how desperate you really are. You talk really tough online but you wouldn't say that to my face. I promise you that.

You can tell how he immediately resorted to attacking members here, rather than discussing the actual subject matter of what Ngannou said, that he's got absolutely nothing.

Just a butt hurt lil crybaby pussy that got triggered and went wahhh wahhh wahhh. Needs to go wipe the tears from his mangina. 😄

You can tell how he immediately resorted to attacking members here, rather than discussing the actual subject matter of what Ngannou said, that he's got absolutely nothing.

Just a butt hurt lil crybaby pussy that got triggered and went wahhh wahhh wahhh. Needs to go wipe the tears from his mangina. 😄
Another internet tough guy. Can't say I'm surprised. You're living vicariously through another man. I really hope that comes to a screeching halt Friday. Your psyche will be shattered. All you'll have left are memes and a weak ass GIF game.

It would've been a legitimate thread until he went full retard with the "spitting facts," "thanos finger snap," and "annihilates Fury in an actual fight" lines. An actual fight is a street fight. Not a regulated sport with rules.

Yeah thas like the Nate Diaz retards who say 'IN A FIGHT WITH NO ROUNDS!... ' well, it does have rounds. Thas the fkn rules ya spaz, and Diaz is aware of it. So if he can't win within those rounds, he's shit. Period.

'Yeah but if I had a gun!'

Yeah thas like the Nate Diaz retards who say 'IN A FIGHT WITH NO ROUNDS!... ' well, it does have rounds. Thas the fkn rules ya spaz, and Diaz is aware of it. So if he can't win within those rounds, he's shit. Period.

'Yeah but if I had a gun!'
Yep. Right after Nate got his ass whooped by Jake Paul he dropped that weak ass, "I'd smash you in a real fight" nonsense. Predictable.

Back