GAME OF THRONES Prequel Starring Naomi Watts Cancelled at HBO

I wanna see like 8000 years prior like when Valyria fighting Ghiscari Empire. Or maybe the century of Blood, the founding of Braavos

They should do an anthology so they can jump from civilization to civilization. There are so many interesting places like Yi Ti, Ulthos, Ibben, The Bone Mountains and the civilization in there.

The First war between Man, Children of Forest and the White walkers actually reached Yi Ti. It was called the Long Night of something. They did not have snow, but had total darkness. They can do that.

Small john umber sassing cunts should be one of the spin offs

They need to get out of Westeros unless it is the Age of Heroes or the War between Others and everyone else.

If it is Aegon Conquest or Robert's Rebellion, it all just be the same shit. Aegon also only had 3 dragons. And right now is technically just a rebellion anyways.

As long as the dragon chick keeps showing her tits, I will watch.

I have it on a good source that one spinoff will be "Rowing With Gendry".
The_Game_of_Thrones_showrunners_have_finally_revealed_where_Gendry_is__kind_of_.jpg

Dunk and Egg, anyone?

Fuck that. I want to see the rebellion that put Bobby B on the throne.

It would make sense to do it too as younger versions of popular characters like Ned have already been done -and it relates directly in many ways to the story they're telling now.

A shit load of side storylines too. Would love to see young Selmy, Jaime.. the Smiling Knight so much cool shit they could do.

Fuck that. I want to see the rebellion that put Bobby B on the throne.

It would make sense to do it too as younger versions of popular characters like Ned have already been done -and it relates directly in many ways to the story they're telling now.

A shit load of side storylines too. Would love to see young Selmy, Jaime.. the Smiling Knight so much cool shit they could do.

That be boring. It just a younger version of all the adult characters.

That be boring. It just a younger version of all the adult characters.

It would be a story about what made them badasses. There are also a shit ton of badass characters that aren't in the current series.

To me, it's much more interesting than the current GoT story and the one that makes the most sense to do from HBO's perspective. So much ground to cover and crazy shit happening. They could do it in roughly 3 seasons too if they kept it mainly to the rebellion aspect -which means they could re-up another series with very short turn around.

It would be a story about what made them badasses. There are also a shit ton of badass characters that aren't in the current series.

To me, it's much more interesting than the current GoT story and the one that makes the most sense to do from HBO's perspective.

We going to see why all the Starks became a bunch of dumbasses, count me out.

To me, it's much more interesting than the current GoT story and the one that makes the most sense to do from HBO's perspective. So much ground to cover and crazy shit happening. They could do it in roughly 3 seasons too if they kept it mainly to the rebellion aspect -which means they could re-up another series with very short turn around.
I think out of the 4 Planned Spinoffs, Roberts Rebellion is for sure the safest bet, with Dunk & Egg being a close 2nd

I think out of the 4 Planned Spinoffs, Roberts Rebellion is for sure the safest bet, with Dunk & Egg being a close 2nd

I do too. It's got the added bonus of being different while remaining familiar. They wouldn't have to sell the current audience on it because even non book readers will be on the same page having watched GoT

Also, not having to deal with dragons would make it more budget viable too.

Much as I love GoT, not really excited about any of this. Seems like killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Hmm, interesting.

On one hand, as a big GoT fan and someone who just feels like we need more good fantasy adventure stories, I'm down for this. On the other hand, after six years in Martin's universe I'm kind of wondering if it's time to move on to something else.

What though. After the success of GOT whos going to throw money at another franchise....Not saying I wouldnt support it but what other fantasies could be done ?

I really don't think the Dance is viable.

On top of the FX costs, there's the fact that there's barely any heroic character in either side. Both the Blacks and the Greens were assholes.

Who is the audience supposed to root for?

Who were they supposed to root for during GoTs? The Starks weren't shit for half the series, and until this past season all they did was take Ls.

lol @ you posers pretending Robert's Rwbwllion is some cheap money grab and wouldn't be amazing.

Back