Gamrot is on an Aljo level sus run

It was pretty close the whole time and Fiz was saving his cardio for the later rounds. Gamrot was not guaranteed a win here.
Yes I agree, first round was extremely close, but we already saw the separation in the second one. And I don't see Fiziev being able to sprawl for all 5 rounds, can only see his defense diminishing. But of course, that is only my opinion based on what I have seen from the Fiziev until now.

It was competitive but Gamrot didnt win 3 rounds. At most he won 3 and 5. All 3 judges gave Gamrot round 4 when he got dropped by a spinning backfist, outstruck had little grappling success.
He got dropped because he was standing on one leg while kicking. It didn't wobble him, he was just thrown off balance. Significant strikes in this round were 16 for Arman and 13 for Gamrot. The live numbers shown during the fight were not accurate. And yes, Gamrot outwrestled Arman in this round, took his back and threatened the RNC. It was close.

I fully disagree, he was already down a round and got lucky tonight.
Well we disagree, I though he was up one round and was winning the second one easily until the unlucky injury. But that is only my opinion, I cannot know for sure because it was over. But I definitely believe that based on what I have seen from both.

He’s not that exciting or skilled I suppose, but I do enjoy watching him because that motor doesn’t stop, cool to see imo

He has style that if he can't impose it his wins looks ugly but when it really works like against CDF and Hooker he looks like a beast. He's on a streak now and 4-1 against dudes in the top 15. I don't think he's fugazi he just has a skin of your teeth style. Think Chucky olives rolls him though

Not everyone is going to be a world beater from the get go.
Consistency over time can just as easily get you there.
RDA, Bisping, Strickland, Jamahal Hill, Hendo in the non-tournament format, etc… even DC, w/o JBJ F’ing up, would’ve had to put together a few more wins at HW to even get a shot (which I contend he only won* due to poking Stipe in the eye.)

Last edited:
Everyone fucking sucks.

/forum.
giphy.gif

Id like to see him fight Grant Dawson if he can win cleanly over Green.

He's the Jack Hermansson of LW or FW or whatever the hell his weight class is. He will lose a few win a few soon

Robbed Arman and somehow won a UD
Derailed by Benny
Arguably lost to Jalin, got outstruck bad and barely landed much striking, just crotchnsiff control
Injury win against Fiziev, not even caused by Gamrot it was the leg Fiziev landed himself on after kick

Hes somehow 3-1 in this streak but could EASILY be 1-3. Aljo esque.
He's somewhat inconsistent, in some fights he looks elite and this was one of them. He was winning and deserves the W.

Robbed Arman and somehow won a UD
Derailed by Benny
Arguably lost to Jalin, got outstruck bad and barely landed much striking, just crotchnsiff control
Injury win against Fiziev, not even caused by Gamrot it was the leg Fiziev landed himself on after kick

Hes somehow 3-1 in this streak but could EASILY be 1-3. Aljo esque.

Dam, can't argue

Yeah Gamrot has one of those records where he’s gotten a few mulligans.

I don’t think he’s anything special tbh, his takedowns are mid, he has no power in his hands, and his ground control is mediocre at best. He just has such a high pace which makes up for a lot of those deficiencies
He's trying to run the Colby Covington type gameplan but he can't finish takedowns like Covington can.

Gamrot looked better all fight. My friend ruined the ending for me but didn't say who hurt their leg. Whole time I was just waiting for Fiziev to fuck his leg up, seemed to be fighting with a lot of nervous energy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loverich
Back