Gegard Mousasi keeps going in on fans on facebook (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should avoid social media if he can't turn a blind eye to idiots.

That is funny
So, we learned that Gegard's official FB page is not (in fact) his Twitter

:icon_excl:icon_excl:icon_excl

Dude made a direct correlation between social media and iqs.

Then when corrected, said they have nothing to do with eachother.

Sher-logic

I have a feeling it's Mousasi or shall I say Mousalty

Very uncharacteristic for Gegard to be acting like this but people have to understand that last night was his worst night in his career no need to insult him and rub salt into the wound.

Woah. Just in a couple hours, he starts
sounding off about black dick.

Someone's butthurt about getting ko'd
by a jamaican....

Hopefully this isn't mousasi's actual
account. Because that's more embarrassing
than the loss itself(which isn't terrible)

I think Mousasi should be forgiven because he is very down and disappointed right now

I think Mousasi should be forgiven because he is very down and disappointed right now

Though I don't think it's a big deal, I am against the PC culture we have in American right now, he is still a professional athlete that I look up to and shouldn't be replying back to haters like that. Also, he has never shown this side of his personality before that is why I have a hard time believing he would be responding back to people that way.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell other fans of his that they should give some benefit of the doubt until he clears up who has been typing that stuff. I know the haters are loving it though.

I know he is really disappointing in the loss right now based on how confident he was in interviews days before the match.

moose needs to wreck those fools

Good thing you didn't add this to all the other Mousasi social media threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back