General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - October, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol so jealous im a losing bettor yet my br is six figures and you play for matchsticks still after all these years <45>
Bruv you're up like 35u this year and have been falling off big time since the juice has been bigger this year. Congrats on using bigger unit sizes, but there is a reason thats the only argument you'll ever be able to make. And its cause i'm more #elite in every other way. Your unit size is $1000, mine is $150, and ive made just under $35k already this year (and in spite of massive limiting since summer, especially on lb which you Brits have cheat code for) which is about what you're at with bigger sized units. Just let that sink in.

Plus, I also have the irl benefit of not having #elite insecurities to the extent I deny pics of myself. A very #existential and #lowselfesteem problem you should face

<45>

I was killing it until end of july. Had a rough 5 or 6 events. Its called vatiance. You was a LOSING bettor 6 months ago and changed your strategy. You bet props which i dont even bother with cos the limits are so small its not worth my time

Ps you never post your bets full of shit

Last edited:
<45>

I was killing it until end of july. Had a rough 5 or 6 events. Its called vatiance. You was a LOSING bettor 6 months ago and changed your strategy. You bet props which i dont even bother with cos the limits are so small its not worth my time
Na man the way you lied about your appearance is what your resorting to here. Ive been in the game roughly 3 years and I just get better and better. But tell yourself what you have to. At the end of the day, you are proven liar with your #elite insecurities

Na man the way you lied about your appearance is what your resorting to here. Ive been in the game roughly 3 years and I just get better and better. But tell yourself what you have to. At the end of the day, you are proven liar with your #elite insecurities

Only been betting serious 2 yrs. I had an 8k br in jan 2016

Only been betting serious 2 yrs. I had an 8k br in jan 2016
Congrats bruv I had $1000 bank roll at that time right after the Cruz vs Dillashaw event after starting months before with $100 deposit. So you can't even play that game with me

I'm glad you're responding though cause I get a really solid laugh at how you avoid anything regarding your #elite insecurities and lying about pics I posted not being you when they are

Bruv you're up like 35u this year and have been falling off big time since the juice has been bigger this year. Congrats on using bigger unit sizes, but there is a reason thats the only argument you'll ever be able to make. And its cause i'm more #elite in every other way. Your unit size is $1000, mine is $150, and ive made just under $35k already this year (and in spite of massive limiting since summer, especially on lb which you Brits have cheat code for) which is about what you're at with bigger sized units. Just let that sink in.

Plus, I also have the irl benefit of not having #elite insecurities to the extent I deny pics of myself. A very #existential and #lowselfesteem problem you should face
you saying you're up 200+ units this year? Damn bro!<GinJuice>

you saying you're up 200+ units this year? Damn bro!<GinJuice>
Honestly idk exactly how many cause for first 3 months or so my unit size was only $100. But i'm up roughly $25k already this year (thats just under 35 <21>). Sham is struggling to find valid arguments to the point hes lying cause what can he really say? I posted bets and win slips literally every event til I started getting lazy/caught up in bitches over the summer and those alone are gonna add up and be proof alone of about $20k (didnt lose on a UFC til like April or May so beginning of the year was obviously better than middle) and i'm always touting #elite bets at good prices, not -600s.

But lets pretend none of that is true. I still win via first round KO everytime vs Sham due to the #elite insecurities of laughing at me despite fact im sexy and then denying pics of himself with a fat middle aged whale he was boning.

Man you can almost touch the sexual tension between joeb and sham

He never posts his bets <45>
Mate from November til about June literally every single event and bet is recorded in Post My Bets. And its not like I still haven't made time to tout in pre event threads what im on. Your arguments are garbage man, plus you have the #elite insecurities that you still dodge EVERY post, so why even bother trying to continue? Does making up more lies somehow make you feel superior? Give it a rest, my reputation as the #GamblingJesus wasn't built off nothing

Man you can almost touch the sexual tension between joeb and sham
Na go find the pics of Sham if you haven't seen them. Even I wouldn't go near that rat looking fucker, and thats saying something when i'm a #dirtywhore #filthyslut #willgiveheadwithicecreaminmymouth

Na go find the pics of Sham if you haven't seen them. Even I wouldn't go near that rat looking fucker, and thats saying something when i'm a #dirtywhore #filthyslut #willgiveheadwithicecreaminmymouth

You are so bitter cant believe how much time you spend replying to posts involving me <45>

The real reason buds hates me is cos there is a ptivate chat with sharp sherdog bettors. Buds got all mad cos i blocked him from the chat cos he talks so much shit. Hes been on a vendetta since <45>

You are so bitter cant believe how much time you spend replying to posts involving me <45>
The real reason buds hates me is cos there is a ptivate chat with sharp sherdog bettors. Buds got all mad cos i blocked him from the chat cos he talks so much shit. Hes been on a vendetta since <45>
Wot? Mate you wanna reach so hard for something you are just continuing with lies lol but OK whatever makes you feel better.

Lying on Sherdog about my bets doesn't change being the #GamblingJesus, same way lying about pics of yourself cause of #elite insecurities doesn't change fact you look like a heroine using rat

@Sham5916910 Damn bruv betting Clist and Stapleton against Bak were two of the worst bets in the history of Earth

When Bitchhold loses hopefully you realize its time to start tailing me unless its a -600 line youre used to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back