Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

You're attempting to ridicule me for believing in conspiracy theories when almost every time the conspiracy theorists were actually right. That Qanon bullshit was made up to discredit the 'conspiracy theorists' who were adamant that there was an elite pedophile ring involving super wealthy people including British Royal Family and high level politicians worldwide. Guess what, they were right all along. In the 1960s the CIA planned terrorist attacks on American civilians and assassinated the president who attempted to disband them. Things haven't changed, people haven't suddenly stopped being greedy and selfish and the super wealthy elites haven't stopped abusing their power. Vietnam was invaded on false pretenses, the Gulf of Tonkin incident was plotted by US forces. Iraq was invaded based on a false claim of WMDs. Syria was bombed after a staged chemical weapons attack by US backed rebels and propaganda outfit The White Helmets. Libya was bombed to hell to overthrow a leader who wanted to move away from the US dollar and back the Libyan currency with the African Dinar (Libya now has slave markets thanks to US intervention). Western backed Russian opposition politician Navalny faked a poisoning attempt to pin the blame on Russia and give USA a method to create tensions between Russia and Germany and to justify sanctions on the Nord Stream II gas pipeline. All of these incidents were heavily pushed by mainstream media because mainstream media are in the pocket of Western governments and the super wealthy people who influence them. None of these were conspiracy theories, they all actually happened. So yes conspiracies are still happening to this day and people like you are continuing to fall for the propaganda. The current propaganda is being used to take billions of taxpayer dollars and move it into the hands of the wealthiest people in the world who knew this pandemic was going to happen and who owned shares in companies that they knew would profit. It's also being used to introduce new Orwellian controls over the general population. More surveillance with vaccine passports, internet IDs and ultimately a cashless society will be introduced where governments and the super wealthy can track and tax every single transaction made worldwide. ''You will own nothing but be happy''. This isn't a conspiracy theory, this is a plan.
I want to know what secret Manchurian chemtrails broke your return key.

Whatever. Bitch should've been fired for blowing up like a whale lol

Fuck off you pretentious leftist cunt. No one cares about your self righteous and ranting opinion. Cancel culture is a cancer and it needs to be put down . End of story.

Like Bunker saying players who kneel should be fired?

What she said is offensive in it’s stupid but I don’t see any anti-Semitic remarks. Just someone trying to compare their suffering to a group that has it about a jillion times worse

Another post missing the point.

You're taking the outcome, and comparing it to the beginning stages. She's saying we're in the beginning stages. The worst of the suffering, if this course continues, is yet to come.

And her firing only shows that she's more right than she is wrong.

Ahhh, funny to see the left go the route of the religious right of the 80s and 90s. Best to lie to them, or just keep your mouth shut if you are in show business. And though I’m no free market absolutest, Disney has an image to maintain. This the world we live in, so find your way best you can.

Congrats on them becoming the “man”. Dwell on something you hate long enough, and soon you will become it.

Last edited:
I've been consistently against cancelling people and firing them for personal views, left or right. But for fucks sake how hard is it to just not publicly say dumb shit all the time. It's not like people don't know you can and will get fired for it.

Hard to feel much sympathy.

You should be able to reference the third Reich to make a point. I see the left do it all the time re conservative policies and it never draws attention.

All she did was use a historical case of people being turned against a group for their beliefs, known to be abhorrent as a illustrative for why her being targeted for her political beliefs was also abhorrent.

That's just a decent arguement. How that is turned into her comparing her situation to genocide is amazing. I guess it's all people know about the whole topic so that's where their minds go?

Last edited:
Source

"In a statement obtained by io9, a Lucasfilm spokesperson said the following: “Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

The news comes after a day in which the hashtag #FireGinaCarano trended on Twitter for hours. The night before, the actress shared an anti-Semitic story on her Instagram. It was soon deleted but many fans captured it and shared it on social media."

Haha not surprised. I mean comparing being censored on social media to Jews being killed by Nazis? Fuck that
I think Gina is awesome in the role, I agree with her for the most part politically, would chop off a nut to bang her.. but ANYONE using the lazy ‘Nazi! Holocaust! Hitler!’ analogy is fucking dumb. Both sides should agree at this point.

Do conservatives not believe in a free market economy anymore? I remember when the right just could not help themselves by quoting Milton Friedman at any chance they got. If you don't agree with Walmart's policies then maybe you should shop elsewhere!

Now all of a sudden government intervention is GUD and no company is allowed to fire an employee out of self interest.

BTW I think it sucks Gina got fired but what would you like us to do about it? Why are you even watching that liberal filth in the first place.

Last edited:
Also fuck you to anyone saying she was fat.

That was the first time in ANY show ever that I could believe that a woman might be able to beat up dudes who know what they're doing. Her character was believable. That chub was essential.

I want to know what secret Manchurian chemtrails broke your return key.

Which one of the 'conspiracy theories' he posted in that admittedly difficult to read block of text, is false though? As in, the past events? None of them are false, but at the time anyone questioning what was really happening was told it was a conspiracy. Is it THAT difficult for you to swallow that SOME things happening nowadays that are currently labelled conspiracies, might also be real?

Please tell me when human beings stopped being greedy, ruthless liars?

She made her bed. Seriously comparing herself to Jews in nazi Germany is pretty ignorant.
Depends on the year, you know... Big difference between state of things in, say, '35 and '43. Former was propaganda campaign, latter - concentration camps. The difference between today's Murica and '34 Germany is not as big as you want to believe, sadly.

Addictions have wreaked havoc in many people's lives, and that's what happened here. Shes addicted to social media and it cost her a sweet gig and harmed her future career prospects. Most of the freaks who pushed for her to get canceled are also addicted to social media, in fact a LOT of people in our modern society are. And imo it is also having a terrible effect on their lives as well, albeit not always in quite a dramatic or high-profile fashion as what happened with Carano. I think at some point in the future we will look upon social media as a kind of drug, a harmful narcotic like cocaine or opioids. But there will be a lot of damage - societal and personal - in the meantime.

"Jews were beaten in the streets, not by Nazi soldiers but by their neighbors... even by children," wrote Gina Carano in the now-deleted post. "Because history is edited, most people today don't realize that to get to the point where Nazi soldiers could easily round up thousands of Jews, the government first made their own neighbors hate them simply for being Jews. How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"
"Most people don't realize".

Ayah

The irony that after coining the term “snowflake”, republicans now have this victim mentality and are going as far as claiming they’re being persecuted. When you say crazy shit, expect to be called out on it. That goes for all you QAnon and election fraud wackos.

She's kind of proving her point. If I wore a MAGA hat in my city I'd have a higher chance of getting killed than if I wore blue where I watched a 13 y/o kid get stomped to death for rocking the wrong colors in a Norteno neighborhood.

She absolutely did have a point that it starts by having the people so divided against each other. But of course the leftist pansies can’t stand someone sharing an opinion that they don’t agree with. Bunch of beep/bops.

The irony that after coining the term “snowflake”, republicans now have this victim mentality and are going as far as claiming they’re being persecuted. When you say crazy shit, expect to be called out on it. That goes for all you QAnon and election fraud wackos.

Compare what she said to Nick Cannon. It’s insane how triggered the left get over something like this.

Back