Relationship Girlfriend folds dirty laundry

Maybe I should start pulling empty packages out of the recycling bin and carefully placing them back into the fridge. That'll show her!

Maybe she is already doing it to fuck with you for some retarded thing you do.

<Y2JSmirk>

Toilet seat up Maybe?
Miss the bowl a bit?

If that is your only issue, let it go like the yellow in the snow.

When on work trips I do the same thing, except rolled up. I roll all the dirty clothes and put it in a certain place in the room. Clean clothes are rolled by the fridge, dirty clothes are rolled by the TV. Room stays tidy and no chance to forget anything when leaving.

I'd thank your girl, and tweak the system a little bit. Folded dirty goes here, folded clean goes there. "Problem" solved

Sounds like my wife who insists on ironing bed sheets as well as the duvet cover. I always tell her they will be crumpled within a few minutes of me lying in bed but she doesn't listen.

This remind me of a story @Slobodan told me.
Growing up in Romania Slobodan worked at a whore house doing laundry.
He worked the night shift hand washing the bed linning.
He got paid 10 leu a sheet, which is 1000 bani
Almost enough to buy a bottle of milk.

He also went from room to room collecting the dirty laundry. Sadly he did not wear gloves which he really should have and hindsight is 20/20 or some shit.
Long story short I am pretty sure Slobodan is behind covid and be thankful that some bitches are picking up your dirty laundry!

Buy her flowers n stuff

She’s prob autistic best to leave before she ruins your offspring with the retard gene.

how about you dont leave filthy shit laying around and appreciate someone cleaning up after your dirty ass u fuckin animal

There's only 2 instances where folding dirty clothes makes sense. Both when you're on a trip.

When you're on a trip and you could only bring enough clothes for however many days you're staying. Then I might fold things I've already worn, just in case I spill something on my clothes and can't wear them anymore, I'll have to go back and wear something I've already worn, so I don't want it to look all wrinkled. It's just as an emergency backup.

The other situation is when you're headed home and everything won't fit into your suitcase unless it's neatly folded. So you have fold even your dirty clothes.

This is a continual source of frustration - my girlfriend will fold dirty laundry, usually when we go on trips. When we're at home, I put laundry in the bin and she can't get to it but we try and go on adventures/trips when we can and if she sees dirty laundry laying around, she'll tidy it up by folding it neatly and placing it somewhere. This drives me nuts. In my world, folded means clean - you can determine with a glance how many pairs of clean socks and undies you have but in this new world, I can never be sure, I have to carefully analyze and sniff test everything.

Has anyone experienced this before? I've spoken to her about it many times, but she keeps going back to doing it. I find it such a strange compulsion. She's great in almost every way, but this is a real weird thing.
Imagine concocting a story like this just to try to convince sherbos he has an actual girlfriend. lol at least tell me she's a tranny. ffs

do you know how messy the ladies in my house are?

there's 4 of them and it's unbelievable..... and the fact she tidy's up at all, sounds like wife material

put the dirty folded into a bag or do it right away before she can get her grubby hands on it

This is a continual source of frustration - my girlfriend will fold dirty laundry, usually when we go on trips. When we're at home, I put laundry in the bin and she can't get to it but we try and go on adventures/trips when we can and if she sees dirty laundry laying around, she'll tidy it up by folding it neatly and placing it somewhere. This drives me nuts. In my world, folded means clean - you can determine with a glance how many pairs of clean socks and undies you have but in this new world, I can never be sure, I have to carefully analyze and sniff test everything.

Has anyone experienced this before? I've spoken to her about it many times, but she keeps going back to doing it. I find it such a strange compulsion. She's great in almost every way, but this is a real weird thing.
Folding saves space. As long she isn't mixing dirty clothes with clean then what's the problem?

The thing I'm taking from all this is some of you should try rolling your clothes when traveling. More will fit, less wrinkles. You're welcome

She's banging someone else during your trip and she's trying to fold up and hide her soiled panties.

Last edited:

She’s a keeper, and if you don’t put a ring on her finger, you’ll regret it.

If she wants to fold clothes, let her. If she’s willing to touch your dirty fucking underwear that intimately she’s a 10 and will be a fucking homemaker. Better go ahead and snap her up while you can, buddy.

Back