Relationship Girlfriend folds dirty laundry

She's trying really hard to impress you or she is trying to lull you into a place of safety and complacency before ahe strikes

Either madly in love with you or just straight up mad and is playing a long game to murder you when you finally drop the defense.

No chance she is just a neat and orderly woman doing you favors. Something sinister here for sure bruh

This is a continual source of frustration - my girlfriend will fold dirty laundry, usually when we go on trips. When we're at home, I put laundry in the bin and she can't get to it but we try and go on adventures/trips when we can and if she sees dirty laundry laying around, she'll tidy it up by folding it neatly and placing it somewhere. This drives me nuts. In my world, folded means clean - you can determine with a glance how many pairs of clean socks and undies you have but in this new world, I can never be sure, I have to carefully analyze and sniff test everything.

Has anyone experienced this before? I've spoken to her about it many times, but she keeps going back to doing it. I find it such a strange compulsion. She's great in almost every way, but this is a real weird thing.

Sounds like she likes to be clean, nothing wrong with that sir.

Somewhere at some lady forum;

Relationship: My boyfriend leaves dirty laundry laying around.

In our house most of the times he put his dirty laundry into the bin, but when traveling he let his dirty laundry lay around the room. I don't know what to do anymore and thus I just fold it and put it between his clean laundry. At some point he should get the message, right? Anyone has this same experience? This is a really werd thing.

I am now sleeping with his father and his bestfriend. I love him but he is like a child, disorder and sloppy. And I have needs.
Lmao. Sherdog bless.

Why isn't your clothes in a dirty laundry hamper that is how I identify dirty clothes seems both of youse guys don't know how to separate clean clothes from dirty panties.

Folding saves space. As long she isn't mixing dirty clothes with clean then what's the problem?

Well, that's it. Its mixed up with and indistinguishable from the clean laundry

Indistinkwishable?

And yes, Sherbros. You're right. She's an absolute gem of a human being. I'm very lucky. I know it and work daily to be deserving of what I've got.

It's an entirely deal with able thing, and no doubt I do far more annoying shit, but goddammit, folded means clean!

Think you’re dating a retard

This is a continual source of frustration - my girlfriend will fold dirty laundry, usually when we go on trips. When we're at home, I put laundry in the bin and she can't get to it but we try and go on adventures/trips when we can and if she sees dirty laundry laying around, she'll tidy it up by folding it neatly and placing it somewhere. This drives me nuts. In my world, folded means clean - you can determine with a glance how many pairs of clean socks and undies you have but in this new world, I can never be sure, I have to carefully analyze and sniff test everything.

Has anyone experienced this before? I've spoken to her about it many times, but she keeps going back to doing it. I find it such a strange compulsion. She's great in almost every way, but this is a real weird thing.

You leave your dirty laundry lying around when you travel?! WTF is this?! Anyone with any sense brings an extra bag for the dirty clothes and puts them there.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsa
Won't be long til you start asking tips for your new iPad
<Prem974>

Reactions: lsa
are you sure you are not the girl in the relationship? Because you sound like one

Back