Glory 8 Tokyo fightcard

Amazing.
Good lesson for JBS too, he only fights using his size, will have to refine his techniques if he wants to win consistently.

Slugfest of the year I told you guys Peter won this.. Amazing.. Peter Aerts is unbelievable.. Leading candidate for figbt of the year and slopfeat of the year.. YES!

Nearly looked like you were gonna be eating those words there lol!

I knew if Peter Aerts could survive the onslaught he would win. The whole Kickboxing community counted Peter Aerts out and I knew the legwnd would win. Saddik showed up in great shape and he will be a force to reckon with but I knew he was too green still..Great fight.. My pick Noiri for the finals

Noiri should win this if doctors don't let him continue by disqualifying his opponent.

Ron Kruck completely talking out of his ass right now. "Kubo chokes in tournaments" The fuck? Just because he read a piece of paper that said he lost in the finals in 2010 when he was younger and not as good.

thank god this is in Japan because if this was any where else it would've been stopped. I love Japanese rules sometimes

I feel sad for Noiri, i believe he would've easily won this tournament if it weren't for the two crushing low blows.

Noiri should've won oh well Kubo won but does he deserve this GP win?

Back