GOAT's return: Sledgehammer arms, Thick traps, Boulder-like shoulders and Tree Trunk legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
his stand up still looks horrible. If Frank didn't deteriorate badly, he would have won. I don't see Fedor winning this tournament.

I still havent seen the fight as this Chinese sh1t of garbage doesn't want to turn on, but I think he'll run through Chael.

his stand up still looks horrible. If Frank didn't deteriorate badly, he would have won. I don't see Fedor winning this tournament.
If the sky wasn't blue. It would be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, or Indigo.

But it isn't. And accordingly, Fedor is GOAT. And you're probably blind. May you one day have good vision.

A lot of delusional fanboys on here. Yes, Fedor is one of the GOATs. No, this fight doesn’t mean he is back to anything close to his old self. He beat Frank Mir, who is washed up. Frank hadn’t fought in 2 years, was on a 2 fight losing streak and and was 2-6 in his last 8. Furthermore, Mir always had a weak chin. And still, Fedor got clipped before putting Mir away. I’m glad to see Fedor win but there is no reason to think that he somehow isn’t washed up anymore. Win or lose he should retire after this tournament.

A lot of delusional fanboys on here. Yes, Fedor is one of the GOATs. No, this fight doesn’t mean he is back to anything close to his old self. He beat Frank Mir, who is washed up. Frank hadn’t fought in 2 years, was on a 2 fight losing streak and and was 2-6 in his last 8. Furthermore, Mir always had a weak chin. And still, Fedor got clipped before putting Mir away. I’m glad to see Fedor win but there is no reason to think that he somehow isn’t washed up anymore. Win or lose he should retire after this tournament.
You should've been washed down the toilet for thinking Fedor is "one" of the GOATs and now "washed" up.

he learned from the hendo fight throwing under the armpit haha

I was clearly talking about physique. And in the rematch, with the current fire that Fedor has rekindled, he will steamroll through Mitrione.
Fedor would surely destroy that ugly Italian in your AV (prime Rock).

I love fedor but his physique isn't impressive.

His delts,arms,legs aren't that big tbh.

His best attributes are his back/traps/wide shoulders(His delts aren't good tho), and he is barrel chested.....Ill give him that, he is naturally gifted there.

cd48b7afef3755a34ad60d4b6b80e19f.jpg

I love fedor but his physique isn't impressive.

His delts,arms,legs aren't that big tbh.

His best attributes are his back/traps/wide shoulders(His delts aren't good tho), and he is barrel chested.....Ill give him that, he is naturally gifted there.

cd48b7afef3755a34ad60d4b6b80e19f.jpg

You're an idiot. Who's talking about 2011 (unmotivated) Fedor?

Get your eyes checked and look at the pics I posted above and compare them to "2011" Fedor.

And Fedor is 41 years old in 2018. The Kettlebell Fedor was obviously in better shape as he was in his absolute prime.

Come on dude, as a Fedor fan, use your logic and be observant.

THE GOAT LOOKS GREAT compared to recent times.

You're an idiot. Who's talking about 2011 (unmotivated) Fedor?

Get your eyes checked and look at the pics I posted above and compare them to "2011" Fedor.

And Fedor is 41 years old in 2018. The Kettlebell Fedor was obviously in better shape as he was in his absolute prime.

Come on dude, as a Fedor fan, use your logic and be observant.

THE GOAT LOOKS GREAT compared to recent times.
His tree and shoulders aren't amazing.....They are very normal for his size.

His traps have always been good.

His tree and shoulders aren't amazing.....They are very normal for his size.

His traps have always been good.
Okay, my bodybuilding analyst bro. Whatever helps you sleep at night. To the rest of us and those who have good eyes, Fedor clearly looks great for 41 and showcased an improved physique this past weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back