Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

we knew this already but

COVID ‘6-feet’ social distancing ‘sort of just appeared,’ likely lacked scientific basis, Fauci admits​

<Prem973>

Social distancing to mitigate the spread of airborne viruses certainly isn’t new, and it’s based on plenty of science. If we’re talking about the 6 foot distancing specifically, yeah, it’s an arbitrary. I thought we all understood that?

Here’s an article from August 2020, when COVID was first emerging, advocating for a “traffic light” strategy of understanding risks rather than an arbitrary 6 foot rule, which often isn’t enough space To mitigate the spread of an airborne virus. Scientists in the article say that system is easy to understand and implement, and “isn’t rocket science.” Unfortunately, while that may be true, they really overestimated people’s intelligence.

All of these things—masks, distance, handwashing, vax—are layers. They increase one’s odds of staying well and not spreading the virus if they are exposed. That’s it.

we knew this already but

COVID ‘6-feet’ social distancing ‘sort of just appeared,’ likely lacked scientific basis, Fauci admits​

This has the potential to be a crime the scale of which our recorded history can't match

"HIGH DNA CONTAMINATION IN COVID-19 “VACCINES”
and Dr. Fauci cannot remember important "pandemic" events"

If I was vaxxed I would be seriously considering contacting Kevin McKernan as he has a test to see if there has been genome integration. I'll be doing ut and I'm unvaxxed.

"Previously, evidence has been published to demonstrate that genetic material involved in the fermentation production process to produce the COVID-19 “vaccines” can integrate into the genetic material of human liver cells in vitro and Spike Protein produced from the “vaccines” can interfere with DNA damage repair. Other research showed that unique genetic material from mRNA COVID-19 “vaccines” can permanently integrate into the DNA of some cells in COVID-19 vaccinated people. CLICK HERE to view my Substack of 23 Dec. 2023."

"Contaminating DNA found in any biological product is potentially dangerous as there is always the possibility of reverse integration, sometimes permanently, into the body’s own DNA with unknown safety impacts which may be intergenerational. All major drug regulatory agencies understand this and have set strict limits for any DNA contamination in biological products."

I remember the first thread and the noise of honking geese stating "its not a gene therapy" in their next breath they were cajoling, shaming and insisting people like you get jabbed.
Ask yourself, where is there rebuttal?
Where is their apology?

"This study reported:

“These data demonstrate the presence of billions to hundreds of billions of DNA molecules per dose in these vaccines. Using fluorometry, all vaccines exceed the guidelines for residual DNA set by FDA and WHO of 10 ng/dose by 188 – 509-fold.”

Unlike toxic cardiac events which have a close temporal relationship between the injections and the adverse events, genetic damage will only reveal itself over the longer term. If immediate action is not taken now to fully investigate the claimed DNA contamination and take any and all remedial action necessary, the potential for enormous harm exists. This is especially important as the mRNA platform technology is being rapidly expanded for many other “vaccines”"

The entire article is worth the time for you to read but I'll leave it on how little we are worth to the Bill Gates of the world.

"Pfizer knew how to remove Double Stranded RNA Contaminants in 2011 but didn't do it for Covid19
Kevin McKernan, Phillip Buckhaults and Prof. Dr. Brigitte König MMD labs independently analyzed Pfizer jabs and proved contamination above arbitrary "limits". Pfizer saved money by bottling toxic soup"

The silent honkers are the same fucking retarda that are shilling the climate change agenda, at least the same compromised, ignorant of human nature like retards.

Last edited:
we knew this already but

They sort of just made shit up as they went along. Oopsie

<Prem973>

Social distancing to mitigate the spread of airborne viruses certainly isn’t new, and it’s based on plenty of science. If we’re talking about the 6 foot distancing specifically, yeah, it’s an arbitrary. I thought we all understood that?

Here’s an article from August 2020, when COVID was first emerging, advocating for a “traffic light” strategy of understanding risks rather than an arbitrary 6 foot rule, which often isn’t enough space To mitigate the spread of an airborne virus. Scientists in the article say that system is easy to understand and implement, and “isn’t rocket science.” Unfortunately, while that may be true, they really overestimated people’s intelligence.

All of these things—masks, distance, handwashing, vax—are layers. They increase one’s odds of staying well and not spreading the virus if they are exposed. That’s it.
So you’re in favor of authorities implementing arbitrary rules onto the public without scientific backing?

You claim that mandating various arbitrary rules increase one’s odds of staying well- what are you basing that on, how do you know it’s true?

So you’re in favor of authorities implementing arbitrary rules onto the public without scientific backing?

You claim that mandating various arbitrary rules increase one’s odds of staying well- what are you basing that on, how do you know it’s true?

Don't waste your time, he has to be trolling especially when faucet said "we kind of made it up...)
I suppose "I am the science" believes in his absolute rights given by being the sociopathic centre of the universe. Either mentally handicapped or trolling, either way a waste of time.

17 million people may have died due to the mRNA shots.

Turbo cancer is being predicted to pop up in the next few years. Young people getting heart problems and cancer have also increased all in line with the release of the covid vax.

Happening right now and this is obviously why we need to curb the climate change, Get people out of fresh air and away from those nasty stress relieving, weighty freedoms and free nature

This is best achieved with bugs, 15 minute cities and the confiscation of assets. The added bonus is put us in tiny boxes with restricted movement ability, for your own good afterall, greater good at least, well their good

Don't waste your time, he has to be trolling especially when faucet said "we kind of made it up...)
I suppose "I am the science" believes in his absolute rights given by being the sociopathic centre of the universe. Either mentally handicapped or trolling, either way a waste of time.
No, I rarely find interactions with that poster to be in good faith, so I don’t bother with it most of the time. That’s why he didn’t get a response. You don’t seem much better, so this is probably the only response you’ll get too.

So let’s break this down. The first thing I want to point out is that you said:
faucet said "we kind of made it up...)
—when actually, Republican Brad Wentrup (R-OH) is characterizing Fauci as having said that. Neither you or I know what Fauci actually said, because the transcript is not yet available. I’m interested to see it, I hope Republicans make it available quickly. (Wentrup’s little summary that he released pretty clearly used biased and loaded language, and was of little value.)

But I’d be pretty surprised if that’s what Fauci said. Because these guidelines have existed and been advised for a long time prior to COVID. Here in the 2007 CDC Guide, on p.18 under the section I.B.3.b Droplet Transmission, it notes that
“…investigations during the global SARS outbreaks of 2003 suggest that droplets from patients…could reach persons 6 feet or more from their source.”

It goes on to note that, “…the distance droplets travel depends on the velocity and mechanism by which respiratory droplets are propelled from the source, the density of respiratory secretions, environmental factors such as temperature and humidity, and the ability of the pathogen to maintain infectivity over that distance.”

Because of all this, it may be prudent to don a mask within 6 to 10 feet of the patient.”

This guideline was updated to a minimum of 6 feet by the CDC during the 2009 H1N1 outbreak.

It wasn’t made up during COVID, it wasn’t made up by Fauci—and it wasn’t made up without scientific basis, which is easily easily apparent from the manual’s 50-ish pages of references with hundreds of citations. I certainly never made any claim for mandating some assortment of various procedures that have no scientific basis.

I think instead of using the word “arbitrary,” I should’ve said “absolute,” or something similar. My point there was that past CDC guidelines have said things like “<3 feet,” or “6-10 feet,” or “6 feet minimum“; so during COVID, they could’ve chosen a variety of distances from which to formulate the guideline; they could’ve said to social distance at 6 feet, 7 feet, 8 feet, etc. Airborne droplets obviously don’t hit some magical FauciForcefield™️ at the 6 foot mark. 6 feet was never meant signify that, it’s one of many distances that could’ve been chosen. But that’s not to say it was chosen at random and without any basis, it absolutely was not.

Lastly, it’s pretty damn ironic that you want to come at me with ad hominem attacks accusing me of being sociopathic and thinking I’m the center of the universe. Professionally, I work for a company that provides solutions in the various educational markets, we worked our ass off to design products, partner with manufacturers, and redesign classrooms and spaces that allowed children in a whole shitload of school districts in this country to go back to school, in person, largely without masks, while still staying safe from COVID.
Wtf were you doing, other than spreading bullshit, CTs, and misinformation that made my job harder and put people at risk? Likewise, my decisions to mask, to respect people’s personal space, and to vax, were decisions I made for the overall greater good to help mitigate the spread of a virus through the community. Wtf did you do other than bitch and whine about your own inconveniences?

Anyway, I didn’t mean to interrupt your guys’ Tin Foil Circle Jerk and Sharing of Memes, so you just go right ahead and carry on.

Remember in 21 when we quoted some of the grifting doctors and scientists (that lost everything of value) who were warning that we could expect to see a rise in Prion diseases.

Co incidentally....

"In mid-December, Medscape published an article titled ‘Why Are Prion Diseases on the Rise?’. In it, the author stated that cases of CJD are increasing in the USA and “it’s been a while since I’ve seen people discussing the condition.” We beg to differ.

Since a month after the rollout of the covid injections, prion diseases have been discussed, repeatedly. It is perhaps a question of who you talk to."

A long time ago I told quick my fav interview and he had the potential to pull the entire debacle down in the US . Solid respect for him because with almost a million death certificates(unredacted) he has only continued on.

"John Beaudoin presents vaccine injury, deaths and data to the NH HHS"

He's a devious bloke and this is an excellent strategy, he'll undermine the support by working from the ground up. Murder charges as well so we'll be seeing more whistle blowers squawking as well.

Last edited:
Fauci lied and lied and lied and knew he was lying and did it anyways. The guy is a straight fuck up and he screwed the AIDS response way back in the 1980's too. The only people he really helped were Phizer, Moderna, etc. He fucked over the common man / woman. The guy should have been fired, yet some Left Cult drones still worship the man and believe his lies.

Lastly, it’s pretty damn ironic that you want to come at me with ad hominem attacks accusing me of being sociopathic and thinking I’m the center of the universe. Professionally, I work for a company that provides solutions in the various educational markets, we worked our ass off to design products, partner with manufacturers, and redesign classrooms and spaces that allowed children in a whole shitload of school districts in this country to go back to school, in person, largely without masks, while still staying safe from COVID.
Wtf were you doing, other than spreading bullshit, CTs, and misinformation that made my job harder and put people at risk? Likewise, my decisions to mask, to respect people’s personal space, and to vax, were decisions I made for the overall greater good to help mitigate the spread of a virus through the community. Wtf did you do other than bitch and whine about your own inconveniences?

While the remote learning measures implemented during Covid were justified as being exceptional and temporary, it quickly gave way to assertions that these measures were there to stay as part of the "new normal" of the post-Covid era. And for what? A virus with a lower fatality rate than the flu in children. I won't bore you with the details but this of course wasn't surprising considering the incestuous relationships between the largest teachers' unions in the US, Big Tech, GUF, the WEF, which itself partners with Microsoft, Google, IBM to ram through public-private ed-tech partnerships with multinational technology companies that are driving the globalist "Fourth Industrial Revolution" in the realm of education. The remote learning software was always intended to stay.

One of the most egregious tools students have been subjected to are adaptive-learning software that data-mines their psychometrics - their cognitive-behavioural patterns - with the aim to mould them into perfect worker drones by maximizing their "performance-based algorithms" rather than testing their knowledge. Not only that, but the students' records in the data-mining software is retained from teacher to teacher, from school to school, and the teacher is obligated to give them the module the software suggests they're "ready" for rather than deal with the student as a human being. In this current era, data is the new goldmine, both for monetary purposes but also for feeding AI. What better way to feed a learning AI than to mine data directly from the brains of actual children? This is exactly where the ed-tech trends are heading.

A company called Brainco is testing headbands in China, created in collaboration with Harvard scientists and manufactured by the largest state-owned electronics company, that measure the student's level of attentiveness and uses social-emotional learning algorithms to measure the level of emotion and amount of emotional resistance each student experiences when faced with a particular subject, and the student's social credit score is then reflected onto their permanent dashboard - accessible to the teacher, and reported to the parents, to better "mould" the child into accepting the material.

The idea that you're "helping" anybody is laughable, the ego-soothing delusions of a useful idiot. Not only are you not helping; you're part of the problem.

I’m the center of the universe. Professionally, I work for a company that provides solutions in the various educational markets, we worked our ass off to design products, partner with manufacturers, and redesign classrooms and spaces that allowed children in a whole shitload of school districts in this country to go back to school, in person, largely without masks, while still staying safe from COVID.

Anyway, I didn’t mean to interrupt your guys’ Tin Foil Circle Jerk and Sharing of Memes, so you just go right ahead and carry on.

It does almost solely revolves around you, your feelings and your centre in the universe, just saying......

1 it wasn't a vaccine, it waa a gene therapy. Thats why they changed the definition of the term, otherwise the product had to pass the strick gmo criteria.

2 tin foil? The labelling is pathetic but the up side is you antithinkers have worn it out. Whether its CT, antivaxxer, right wing you reality deniers have overused it and now its fart in the wind over a life.

It didn't mitigate shit, nothing but teach you to conform and be more primed for obedience.
You and yours destroyed education, lives and perhaps the genetic potential of your blood lines, the fucked thing is you may have fucked us all as well.

All this time and you lot still haven't learnt a fucking thing.

Take any post of mine and fact check it, by that I mean prove it correct and wrong. Also by that I don't mean use some BS Factchecker thats funded by a conflicting interest.
i.e. Reuters who secretly own the "independent" factchecking company and the ceo is a board member on Pfizer's board.

This is what cracks me up, all the copious amounts of lies, fraud, deceit and you cannot see the truth, you've been conned and have aided in immense harms.
Worse yet you'll no doubt do it again.

While the remote learning measures implemented during Covid were justified as being exceptional and temporary, it quickly gave way to assertions that these measures were there to stay as part of the "new normal" of the post-Covid era. And for what? A virus with a lower fatality rate than the flu in children. I won't bore you with the details but this of course wasn't surprising considering the incestuous relationships between the largest teachers' unions in the US, Big Tech, GUF, the WEF, which itself partners with Microsoft, Google, IBM to ram through public-private ed-tech partnerships with multinational technology companies that are driving the globalist "Fourth Industrial Revolution" in the realm of education. The remote learning software was always intended to stay.

One of the most egregious tools students have been subjected to are adaptive-learning software that data-mines their psychometrics - their cognitive-behavioural patterns - with the aim to mould them into perfect worker drones by maximizing their "performance-based algorithms" rather than testing their knowledge. Not only that, but the students' records in the data-mining software is retained from teacher to teacher, from school to school, and the teacher is obligated to give them the module the software suggests they're "ready" for rather than deal with the student as a human being. In this current era, data is the new goldmine, both for monetary purposes but also for feeding AI. What better way to feed a learning AI than to mine data directly from the brains of actual children? This is exactly where the ed-tech trends are heading.

A company called Brainco is testing headbands in China, created in collaboration with Harvard scientists and manufactured by the largest state-owned electronics company, that measure the student's level of attentiveness and uses social-emotional learning algorithms to measure the level of emotion and amount of emotional resistance each student experiences when faced with a particular subject, and the student's social credit score is then reflected onto their permanent dashboard - accessible to the teacher, and reported to the parents, to better "mould" the child into accepting the material.

The idea that you're "helping" anybody is laughable, the ego-soothing delusions of a useful idiot. Not only are you not helping; you're part of the problem.
Why are you rambling to me about remote learning? What does any of this shit have to do with what I said?

I was pretty clear when I said “In Person.”
allowed children in a whole shitload of school districts in this country to go back to school, in person, largely without masks, while still staying safe from COVID.

To recap:
—There were school districts that had planned to shift fully to remote learning that DID NOT HAVE TO because we were able to provide solutions that allowed for children to RERURN PHYSICALLY TO SCHOOL, largely unmasked even. Literally thousands of students were able to resume a normal, in-person education.

We weren’t involved with remote learning software at all.

The gift that keeps on giving. We better hope that this doesn't translate over to humans.

The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed the swift development and distribution of mRNA vaccines, including BNT162b2, to address the disease. Concerns have arisen about the potential neurodevelopmental implications of these vaccines, especially in susceptible groups such as pregnant women and their offspring. This study aimed to investigate the gene expression of WNT, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels, specific cytokines, m-TOR expression, neuropathology, and autism-related neurobehavioral outcomes in a rat model. Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance. Molecular techniques were applied to quantify WNT and m-TOR gene expressions, BDNF levels, and specific cytokines in brain tissue samples. The findings were then contextualized within the extant literature to identify potential mechanisms. Our findings reveal that the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine significantly alters WNT gene expression and BDNF levels in both male and female rats, suggesting a profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways. Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility. Our research provides insights into the effects of the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine on WNT gene expression, BDNF levels, and certain neurodevelopmental markers in a rat model. More extensive studies are needed to confirm these observations in humans and to explore the exact mechanisms. A comprehensive understanding of the risks and rewards of COVID-19 vaccination, especially during pregnancy, remains essential.

The gift that keeps on giving. We better hope that this doesn't translate over to humans.

The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed the swift development and distribution of mRNA vaccines, including BNT162b2, to address the disease. Concerns have arisen about the potential neurodevelopmental implications of these vaccines, especially in susceptible groups such as pregnant women and their offspring. This study aimed to investigate the gene expression of WNT, brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) levels, specific cytokines, m-TOR expression, neuropathology, and autism-related neurobehavioral outcomes in a rat model. Pregnant rats received the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine during gestation. Subsequent evaluations on male and female offspring included autism-like behaviors, neuronal counts, and motor performance. Molecular techniques were applied to quantify WNT and m-TOR gene expressions, BDNF levels, and specific cytokines in brain tissue samples. The findings were then contextualized within the extant literature to identify potential mechanisms. Our findings reveal that the mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine significantly alters WNT gene expression and BDNF levels in both male and female rats, suggesting a profound impact on key neurodevelopmental pathways. Notably, male rats exhibited pronounced autism-like behaviors, characterized by a marked reduction in social interaction and repetitive patterns of behavior. Furthermore, there was a substantial decrease in neuronal counts in critical brain regions, indicating potential neurodegeneration or altered neurodevelopment. Male rats also demonstrated impaired motor performance, evidenced by reduced coordination and agility. Our research provides insights into the effects of the COVID-19 mRNA BNT162b2 vaccine on WNT gene expression, BDNF levels, and certain neurodevelopmental markers in a rat model. More extensive studies are needed to confirm these observations in humans and to explore the exact mechanisms. A comprehensive understanding of the risks and rewards of COVID-19 vaccination, especially during pregnancy, remains essential.

It's hard to fathom and how/why I started calling it an acquired brain injury, almost any one of the posts would be thread worthy in their own right but they cannot or will not see the ramifications.

"BioNTech knew their synthetic mRNA tech would "skip but did nothing to properly fix it!""
"The authors concluded that 'synonymous codon changes incorporated into mRNA vaccines can alter the expected encoded protein conformation as the translation speed and efficiency can result in different protein folding...Codon optimization strategies for the development of mRNA vaccines can result in immune de-regularities, affect epi-transcriptomic regulation, and can lead to disease progression."

Its like a bad joke and as you said, the gift that keeps giving.

"Protein folding disorders have been broadly categorized in two groups. The first involves disorders known as amyloidosis, characterized by accumulation of wrongly folded proteins as unfolded proteins; Alzheimer's disease is the best known example of this group.’"

Remember in 21 when these new amyloid like clots started surfacing? I certainly do and I remember the honkers calling it CT.

Same as I remember a time when the burden of proof was on the company to prove the product safe. What sort of clown world for you have to live in that besides all the other known fraud they find ANOTHER serious concern but label it safe without any actual evidence.

"In the Cambridge study, the researchers confirmed the production of abnormal proteins “off-target antigens” triggered by the ribosomal frameshifting. However, they failed to mention the potential consequences of ribosomal frameshifting which are detrimental to the human body, such as Impaired Cellular Functions, Autoimmune Disease, Cancer Development and Neurological Disorders."

So you are making a profit from the whole situation by basically selling ice to Eskimos because kids were never in any danger from COVID. You should be proud of yourself..

Back