Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Always good to see others are checking, not so good the implications.

"I confirm it. I donated my (unvaccinated) blood yesterday and was asked this very question!

What is the danger that Red Cross sees in COVID vaccines?

Fortunately, my blood is not contaminated with Covid vaccines."

Not that hard to understand the implications, more so when the usually understanding/tolerant countries like Australia and New Zealand went full nazi if you asked for a doner from a known source.

Pure blood brother here as well

What do you mean mate? It's on their own websites, and always has been. You need to wake up. Go to the FAQ sections of any of the main players (Pfizer, Moderna, FDA, CDC, WHO) and look for the question asking if vaccines prevent transmission.

At no point did COVID-19 vaccines indicate any prevention of transmission, just read the science. It was always the case, the media took up the "do it to save Grandma" narrative and most people ate it up. Gross stuff!
That’s a lie

A simple google search would prove what I said

It was absolutely pushed as a cure and a preventative medicine

That’s a lie

A simple google search would prove what I said

It was absolutely pushed as a cure and a preventative medicine
You alright mate? None of that is a lie. I'm saying it was always on their FAQs if you looked, but it was buried and certainly not promoted (the idea that the vaccine did not prevent transmission). Throughout the whole thing you could go to the FAQ section of anything, from CDC to WHO to FDA etc and it would all have a section answering the question, "Does the COVID-19 vaccine prevent transmission from person to person". And it was always listed as "unknown at this time" (which I believe they still show as)

The media ran with the "save granny by getting a shot" narrative when the science spoke clearly to the idea that it likely didn't.

Always good to see others are checking, not so good the implications.

"I confirm it. I donated my (unvaccinated) blood yesterday and was asked this very question!

What is the danger that Red Cross sees in COVID vaccines?

Fortunately, my blood is not contaminated with Covid vaccines."

Not that hard to understand the implications, more so when the usually understanding/tolerant countries like Australia and New Zealand went full nazi if you asked for a doner from a known source.

If you want to give blood to the Red Cross you have to disclose if you had a jab or not

wonder why

Look at their response here. Obviously it is all lies and completely unreasonable. They even supposedly have the same restrictions for those who got "vaccines" for measles or yellow fever. Total bullshit imo.

Unfortunately I doubt its as easy as that anymore, the once off choice has become an ongoing effort.

Look at their response here. Obviously it is all lies and completely unreasonable. They even supposedly have the same restrictions for those who got "vaccines" for measles or yellow fever. Total bullshit imo.

About as sane a post that I have every seen you make. It's looking like you're correct but we'll see going forward because the narrative is turning and what was once absolutely CT is now recognised as fact.

You alright mate? None of that is a lie. I'm saying it was always on their FAQs if you looked, but it was buried and certainly not promoted (the idea that the vaccine did not prevent transmission). Throughout the whole thing you could go to the FAQ section of anything, from CDC to WHO to FDA etc and it would all have a section answering the question, "Does the COVID-19 vaccine prevent transmission from person to person". And it was always listed as "unknown at this time" (which I believe they still show as)

The media ran with the "save granny by getting a shot" narrative when the science spoke clearly to the idea that it likely didn't.

I don't know about that, I've seen the representatives of the organisations state exactly.
And It was hardly just the media, there are videos of all the political/medical names stating it did and whether the websites had a very very small caption buried very very deeply if their spokesperson stated it did or gave the impression I see it as guilty.

The European politician Robb ? created an international storm at the time when the Pfizer slag envoked "the speed of science"

I had drinks and dinner with my buddy / former co-worker two nights ago. His 70 something year old Mom finally said to him "I wish I had never gotten the vaccine" as she's accepted the truth that it caused her permanent blindness or "New-onset retinal vascular occlusion" (RVO) as I believe it's known.

Prior to her second jab she didn't even need glasses to read and could drive herself anywhere she needed or wanted to be. Now she's dependent on friends and family and her primary care physician has refused to blame the jab. Trained medical professional keeping with the narrative. The medical profession is beyond compromised and it's appalling to see.

People still have their heads buried in the sand concerning the garbage "vaccines", how useless they are, and the damage they have done.

Me too

In Austria they were inches from forcing everyone over the age of 55 to get jabbed or lose their govt benefits and retirement -
So all the money they worked for their whole lives was going to be taken and they would have been on the streets for refusing
Thank God I live in Florida and have a good Governor

I forgot to mention this story-
My buddy and his long time girl broke up, they went their separate ways ( she wanted to date after 9 years!)
She’s a bitch
Anyways babe disappeared for about a month, then she reappeared, called him and told him that she spent 17 days in the hospital with blood clots in both of her lungs - she’s a smoker so that didn’t help but my buddy and her used to fight over the jabs, she was all in, took 3 jabs altogether and he refused any
She almost died and refuses to blame it on the shots
They are still broken up

I forgot to mention this story-
My buddy and his long time girl broke up, they went their separate ways ( she wanted to date after 9 years!)
She’s a bitch
Anyways babe disappeared for about a month, then she reappeared, called him and told him that she spent 17 days in the hospital with blood clots in both of her lungs - she’s a smoker so that didn’t help but my buddy and her used to fight over the jabs, she was all in, took 3 jabs altogether and he refused any
She almost died and refuses to blame it on the shots
They are still broken up
dodged a bullet imo

“In a compelling piece of live television, British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak was recently confronted by a COVID-19 vaccine injury victim during an unscripted question and answer session. Describing the pain and trauma he suffered, audience member John Watt told the Prime Minister how he had been left with no help at all after the vaccine caused him to develop a heart condition. Already under pressure over his links to a hedge fund that has seen massive returns from an investment in COVID-19 vaccine maker Moderna, Sunak was like a rabbit caught in the headlights.”

Back