Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, it was first only high risk need the booster/3rd shot. Now they recommend for everyone, and are debating changing "fully vaccinated" to include the booster.

Now last night they are recommending for high risk to get a 4th shot, 6 months after the booster. Soon they will recommend that to everyone, and eventually include that in fully vaccinated.

https://www.axios.com/cdc-immunocom...hot-1b47635c-c464-4d29-9832-3d94ea1cecf9.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/26/health/covid-19-fourth-dose-for-the-immunocompromised/index.html

Fast forward a couple years. They will be checking the population if they have gotten their monthly and/or weekly shots, and if not you cannot work

I've been saying this for a while in my posts. 1st dose, 2nd dose, booster, 3rd dose, 4th dose, booster, every six months, every month, EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU WILL GET A SHOT UNTIL YOU DIE. SLAVE.

Clifton Duncan, a NYC actor who moved to Atlanta, Georgia for more freedom during covid.

Recently he posted on twitter that he was going back to waiting tables because his line of work (acting), whether it is in NYC or Atlanta, is now requiring proof of vaccination and/or vaccine passports.

I wonder what he's up to now - he sounded pretty desperate. I got to know him from his interviews with various podcasts and his appearances on the Friday Night Tights.

How long till a 5th? 6th? 7th booster shot?

I like how they say "may" and are still numbering them - it will convince a lot of people that this is only a temporary thing that does have a final end in sight.

In reality, it's twice a year for the rest of your life. Maybe even more than that - completely depends how greedy they want to be, and how far they think they can push people's reactions until the death count becomes a bit too bad of an optic. Because taking this many shots of an untested, experimental vaccine could be extremely bad for your health - ESPECIALLY if you're already an immuno compromised person.

Why are we putting up with the bullshit of a handful of elites? I dunno man, human beings think they're all that, but I'm not so sure......

Just a month ago fda voted 16-2 AGAINST it for those under 16.

Who's pockets got lined between then and now? Why are top officials resigning from the fda?

COVID is dangerous for some. I just found out a good friend of mine is incubated with but the powers that be seem to be taking advantage of a terrible situation

I like how they say "may" and are still numbering them - it will convince a lot of people that this is only a temporary thing that does have a final end in sight.

In reality, it's twice a year for the rest of your life. Maybe even more than that - completely depends how greedy they want to be, and how far they think they can push people's reactions until the death count becomes a bit too bad of an optic. Because taking this many shots of an untested, experimental vaccine could be extremely bad for your health - ESPECIALLY if you're already an immuno compromised person.
My goal is to be 10 versions behind and then some on the vaccine and booster upgrade program...

Well.. it disturbs me that my drs opinion that I should not get the vaccine is null and void according to the released information.

It's pretty much your exempt after you have a shot and suffer a adverse reaction..

Apart from that there's very little reason to be given a exemption... and that's just for the temporary exemption....

Pretty crazy that I'm being put in a position where I have to not follow my drs orders. Or be removed from society..

Clown show.

I'm unvaccinated... the vaccinated and unvaccinated are a risk to me... and I'm fine with that. People shouldn't have to cater to me. But I'm to cater to the vaccinated? What the hell is going on.

You don't meet any of the below exemptions? You sure you don't need a better doctor?
https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/topics/immunisation-medical-exemptions/40531

Inb4 maxicuck and other soys come in defending Dictator Dan and his soy tyranny laws

Why do you refuse to tag or respond to me ever? if you want to have a discussion put up some points. I am happy to respond, just tag me.

Did you think it was in regards to drinking in a bar or did you read it?

So let's unpack it.

The legislation shifts the ability to declare a state of emergency or all this lockdown crap from the Fauci equivalent of Victoria, to the Premier and Health Minister of the state. So basically from a random unelected Government official (who barely anyone knew existed 18 months ago) to two Elected representatives of the state. Those elected officials then have to answer to parliament, unlike the current legislation that just grants ultimate power to the Chief health Officer (Fauci) and makes his word ultimate law. All these mask and vaccine mandates are written into the Public health Act and all offences are breaching the CHO directions. Breaching those directions has been made an offence.

That's a good step in my opinion. Atleast the politicians were elected by someone. At the moment some random guy nobody has ever heard of has been running the show this whole time. Where the actual issue is, is that they have barely consulted with anyone and are trying to push this legislation through fast with no amendments. It makes it easier to declare that state of emergency. That's not good at all. It's needs to be debated and examined with some more checks and balances put in place to limit what has happened in Victoria. It's less restrictive in most ways to what has been going on there for the last 18 months.

The Victorian Bar wanted to be consulted so they could send out some massive bills to the Government. That's it. They have legal councillors on staff and it's just changing the word CHO to Premier and Health Minister in legislation.

The whole thing is silly, but imagine if Fauci had ultimate power to decide the US approach to Covid. The Aussie Fauci is the ultimate decision maker in Victoria. You all would be losing your minds and in even worse situation than this state was during these lockdowns.

Care to respond or will you just post crap as usual @Wadtucket?

Just for you also. More wild scenes today in Ausghanistan. Vaccine protesters and Climate change protesters unite at Parliament.
Still crazy over here... With dozens in the street.

You don't meet any of the below exemptions? You sure you don't need a better doctor?
https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/topics/immunisation-medical-exemptions/40531

Why do you refuse to tag or respond to me ever? if you want to have a discussion put up some points. I am happy to respond, just tag me.

Did you think it was in regards to drinking in a bar or did you read it?

So let's unpack it.

The legislation shifts the ability to declare a state of emergency or all this lockdown crap from the Fauci equivalent of Victoria, to the Premier and Health Minister of the state. So basically from a random unelected Government official (who barely anyone knew existed 18 months ago) to two Elected representatives of the state. Those elected officials then have to answer to parliament, unlike the current legislation that just grants ultimate power to the Chief health Officer (Fauci) and makes his word ultimate law. All these mask and vaccine mandates are written into the Public health Act and all offences are breaching the CHO directions. Breaching those directions has been made an offence.

That's a good step in my opinion. Atleast the politicians were elected by someone. At the moment some random guy nobody has ever heard of has been running the show this whole time. Where the actual issue is, is that they have barely consulted with anyone and are trying to push this legislation through fast with no amendments. It makes it easier to declare that state of emergency. That's not good at all. It's needs to be debated and examined with some more checks and balances put in place to limit what has happened in Victoria. It's less restrictive in most ways to what has been going on there for the last 18 months.

The Victorian Bar wanted to be consulted so they could send out some massive bills to the Government. That's it. They have legal councillors on staff and it's just changing the word CHO to Premier and Health Minister in legislation.

The whole thing is silly, but imagine if Fauci had ultimate power to decide the US approach to Covid. The Aussie Fauci is the ultimate decision maker in Victoria. You all would be losing your minds and in even worse situation than this state was during these lockdowns.

Care to respond or will you just post crap as usual @Wadtucket?

Just for you also. More wild scenes today in Ausghanistan. Vaccine protesters and Climate change protesters unite at Parliament.
Still crazy over here... With dozens in the street.

You were just crying a week ago about how I was "harassing" you by tagging you, soy boy

None of what you wrote is interesting nor on topic. Australia/Victoria being a soy totalitarian cuck state and you do everything you can to deflect and deny and make excuses for it

Oh wow epic burn by posting a youtube video of a sit-down protest where only 24 obese tradwives showed up (since protesting has been made illegal), that means that things are great in Australia #smh

You were just crying a week ago about how I was "harassing" you by tagging you, soy boy

None of what you wrote is interesting nor on topic. Australia/Victoria being a soy totalitarian cuck state and you do everything you can to deflect and deny and make excuses for it

You were posting random videos and nothing more? If you start a thread like that it gets deleted. It doesn't value add to the discussion.

It's completely on topic with your post. You are posting up an article about emergency power legislation. I read it and provided a form of cliff notes to actually discuss it.

I included the the Covid vaccine protest because that's what this thread is about and you are of the belief Australia is some dictatorship. I rarely post mainstream news videos about this. The video's I link are all the independent journalists covering it.

I disagree with lockdowns, mandates and all that, but saying Australia is some dictatorship and posting that legislation as part of it, just shows you haven't read anything more than the headline of the article.

Oh wow epic burn by posting a youtube video of a sit-down protest where only 24 obese tradwives showed up (since protesting has been made illegal), that means that things are great in Australia #smh
He’s in a competition to see who can be sherdogs best covid hysterical crybaby. He’s definitely in the top 5 but only because his posts are paragraph after paragraph of useless tripe politely cobbled together. I would say similar to arkain. The other top ten consists of helmet wearing morons who have been spamming this page with leftist garbage for years. You can bet your last buck if trump was still president and trying to mandate this shit these tards would be going apeshit. Where we would boo his ass like trump got when he brought it up at a rally after he was out of office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back