GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

Get Dana and Covington to speak. I would watch that.

bj-penn-gif-not-bad-GIF.gif

Maga kid and racist gun couple both at least have a legit reason to be mad at the left .....kid rocks a hype man. Demon doctor is trash and im not sure what charles in charge even has to do with republicans. I dont know who the pillow guy is.

But yea. Shouldnt they have up and coming republicans and past right wing heros ... maybe an ex president or vp.
pillow guy was turning his company to make PPE or something to that effect. A productive member of society god forbid. This seems like a partial list

apparently defending your home from trespassing protesters that are openly threatening to harm your family and home is racist.
they seem like shady ass lawyers, more fit for the democratic party, would keep them away.

By definition the mob breaking down a gate, issuing threats, and trespassing are the aggressors.

The black lady D.A. pressing those charges is racially and politically motivated.

I didn't think anyone got robed in that neighborhood that night. Maybe someone broke a gate, not sure about that but people should not be able to stand in their yard and point guns at people walking down the street.

If the protesters were walking around pointing guns at residents I'm guessing we would all agree that would be a crime.

Both the DNC and the RNC are terrible. This culture war nonsense has to end.

I didn't think anyone got robed in that neighborhood that night. Maybe someone broke a gate, not sure about that but people should not be able to stand in their yard and point guns at people walking down the street.

If the protesters were walking around pointing guns at residents I'm guessing we would all agree that would be a crime.

Here's the problem. "The street" is part of the couple's property. It's a gated community. Hence the broken gate.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...-case/63-8abf5d89-1aeb-46b7-bad2-cc1a482e945e

Since the couple was charged July 20, Burgdorf’s investigation has continued, according to the documents.

He noted in follow up reports that at least one of the protesters was armed with a handgun, and another was wearing a bullet-resistant vest with the words, “Human Shield” on it.

Some of the phrases he was able to decipher from the footage collected by prosecutors from protesters included:

“You own a business. Your business is gone.”

“We coming back baby.”

“You ain’t the only (expletive) with a gun.”

“They coming back to your house.”

In another livestream video, Burgdorf wrote a man was heard saying, “I was in front so I was the one who opened the gate. The gate was broken after they pulled a gun. What law did we break? We keep guns there but not for show though. Not to look a certain way, but for use. If they would’ve shot then they would’ve been put down.”

The only thing Burgdorf wrote from what he could hear from the McCloskeys included Patricia McCloskey shouting “Go,” as she pointed her gun at demonstrators.

Trespassing, armed, and making threats. For those not blinded by hatred for armed self-defense, that's plenty of reason for the couple to grab their guns and ward off the mob. :)

Here's the problem. "The street" is part of the couple's property. It's a gated community. Hence the broken gate.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/c...-case/63-8abf5d89-1aeb-46b7-bad2-cc1a482e945e

Trespassing, armed, and making threats. For those not blinded by hatred for armed self-defense, that's plenty of reason for the couple to grab their guns and ward off the mob. :)

Seems like the DA disagrees with you and they were charged with a class 4 felony. From the looks of it they can afford top shelf legal counsel so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Was there something about this couple that resonates with you? You seem eager to defend them.

They looked like a couple of jackasses to me.

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?
Well most of those are better than the fruitcakes the dems put out there.

Seems like the DA disagrees with you and they were charged with a class 4 felony. From the looks of it they can afford top shelf legal counsel so I guess we will have to wait and see.

Was there something about this couple that resonates with you? You seem eager to defend them.

They looked like a couple of jackasses to me.

Way to sidestep any ownership on your lack of facts. :eek:

Like I said, the black DA has an agenda. As evidenced by her having the woman's pistol restored to working order and then claiming it should be treated as if it was functional at the time of the incident. The state AG recognizes this for what it is. Not sure what he can do, but he's pushing to have the charges dismissed.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...uis-couple-who-defended-their-home-with-guns/

My pillow guy deserves his own thread. Always thought the guy was a good story of an American company. Saw this on Drudge.

apparently defending your home from trespassing protesters that are openly threatening to harm your family and home is racist.
And then be railroaded by a Democratic prosecutor also makes them racist for not just taking it.

And then be railroaded by a Democratic prosecutor also makes them racist for not just taking it.

I was thinking this also but then I saw the video of the couple pointing their guns at people with their fingers on the trigger like idiots. Probably shouldn't be prosecuted but what're you supposed to do. Toss up for me but the couple lacked discipline. If they would have maintained muzzle and trigger discipline they could avoided their legal troubles.

Back