• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

@MMAisGod

Agreed, it was hard to watch. Both parties must think I was born yesterday but the Democrats jumped the shark altogether. Republicans look to be setting an agenda of "stand your ground" with Sandmann and the McCloskeys. They'll probably be used as anchor-points for the discussion surrounding media bias, race relations and gun rights.

Ballotopedia is reporting this lineup:

Abby Johnson
Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa)
Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.)
Patricia and Mark McCloskey
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem
Vice President Mike Pence
Andrew Pollack
Nick Sandmann
Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.)
President Donald Trump
First Lady Melania Trump

Man the right talked so much shit about the DNC and THIS is what your side is offering? This speaker line up reads like a louder with crowder guest line up

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?
The racist gun couple? You leftists are lying commie scum. Throw out racist to any white person for no reason and think it's ok. Real americans see through incel soyboys like you.

Meanwhile the clapping seals from their basement applaud on command for some odd reason.

Anyone who likes that lineup are forever lost to the blind love of Trumpism.
I don’t love the line up. The my pillow guy is ok, if cheesey, and none of them are worse than Billie Eilish. Sorry.

The racist gun couple? You leftists are lying commie scum. Throw out racist to any white person for no reason and think it's ok. Real americans see through incel soyboys like you.

Meanwhile the clapping seals from their basement applaud on command for some odd reason.

Yeah it needs to stop. Racist gun couple? **** any pos who reads that and doesn’t realize how insane it is.

lol at the pillow guy being ok. He is peddling a cure for covid... I would want snake oil salesmen at my convention too
He is ok. He’s an American success story and he makes his products in the United States. Nothing wrong with listening to people like that.

Haven't heard about his covid cure.

lol at him not him being ok

He is ok. He’s an American success story and he makes his products in the United States. Nothing wrong with listening to people like that.

Haven't heard about his covid cure.

lol at him not him being ok

Why am I not surprised you didn't hear about his covid cure? Wouldn't get that on Hannity.

lol at listening to a snake oil salesman peddling cures for covid. I heard he has a bridge to sell you

@MMAisGod

Agreed, it was hard to watch. Both parties must think I was born yesterday but the Democrats jumped the shark altogether. Republicans look to be setting an agenda of "stand your ground" with Sandmann and the McCloskeys. They'll probably be used as anchor-points for the discussion surrounding media bias, race relations and gun rights.

Ballotopedia is reporting this lineup:

Abby Johnson
Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa)
Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.)
Patricia and Mark McCloskey
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem
Vice President Mike Pence
Andrew Pollack
Nick Sandmann
Sen. Tim Scott (S.C.)
President Donald Trump
First Lady Melania Trump

With the recent buzz about the woman running for congress in Baltimore, why is she not given a speaking time?

Why am I not surprised you didn't hear about his covid cure? Wouldn't get that on Hannity.

lol at listening to a snake oil salesman peddling cures for covid. I heard he has a bridge to sell you
I don’t watch Hannity more than 1 time a month. If that. I see more fareed than I do hannity.

Yeah amongst conservative money circles there is an exited positivity that makes them quick to jump on stupid wagons sometimes. No group is without flaws.

This guy is a straight-up huckster, using religion and partisanship to try to fool people. It's the heart of the modern right. Just convince people not to trust anyone but partisan sources, and then sell them bullshit supplements, miracle cures, Biblical investing advice, etc. And of course get them to vote for people promoting policy that just redistributes to the rich. The fact that they'd put that guy on as a speaker shows that they think that their voters are idiots, and the fact that people defend it just shows that they're right.

The my pillow guy is ok, if cheesey, and none of them are worse than Billie Eilish. Sorry.

I'll take the shitty alt pop whisper singer over the rich grifter herbal COVID cure salesman whose company has an F rating from the Better Business Bureau.

With the recent buzz about the woman running for congress in Baltimore, why is she not given a speaking time?
I'm not sure. The imagery is all-important though, so maybe the Republicans don't want to create a perception that they're trying to "one-up" the Democrats' efforts toward race-based descriptive representation.

That's my best guess, if I was strategizing for the RNC.

Back