GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?
Someone verify that this is real before my skull bursts from uncontrolled laughter

{<jordan}

Someone verify that this is real before my skull bursts from uncontrolled laughter

{<jordan}

Speech 1 - Sandmann spits all over the place because settlement money can't unwonkify teeth apparently.

Speech 2 - MyPillow guy relapses into crack again and tells everyone to use Oleander to murder Covid for Jesus

Speech 3 - Demon Sperm Doctor does Demon Sperm Doctor

Speech 4 - Bawithabawbadangadangdickydickyghisfhdsifhdupjumpthaboogy

Speech 5 - I'm gonna hit you with a Bob Loblaw Law Bomb on my Bob Loblaw Law Blog.

Speech 6 - Wife accidentally shoots husband backstage during rehearsal, Diamond fills in alone since Silk was wandering around the convention center asking where the popcorn machine is.

Way to sidestep any ownership on your lack of facts. :eek:

Like I said, the black DA has an agenda. As evidenced by her having the woman's pistol restored to working order and then claiming it should be treated as if it was functional at the time of the incident. The state AG recognizes this for what it is. Not sure what he can do, but he's pushing to have the charges dismissed.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...uis-couple-who-defended-their-home-with-guns/

She’s a scum bag just like the Atlanta da who just got voted out and has committed multiple “ethics violations “ aka embezzled public funds

I'd pick:

Dinesh D'Souza
Michael Savage
Ben Shapiro
Tucker Carlson
Ann Coulter
Trey Gowdy
Jason Chaffetz

The list in the OP looks like self-sabotage

Brock Turner didn't make the lineup?
The left probably wants him. How tone Def can you be, being believe all woman and then have Trump speak at your national convention? Surprised they didn't have him as host.<{1-9}>

After seeing this, for the record, I recant all my criticisms of the DNC lineup. This is objectively much worse.
I don't know much about these speakers, but I'm not sure they have to be anything other than authentic to best the DNC event. I know this may be misguided, but I can't stand PC lip-service and the DNC show came off as entirely inauthentic in this way. I've never known someone who would be persuaded by such plastic-wrapped, $19.99 elementary nonsense.

I don't know much about these speakers, but I'm not sure they have to be anything other than authentic to best the DNC event. I know this may be misguided, but I can't stand PC lip-service and the DNC show came off as entirely inauthentic in this way. I've never known someone who would be persuaded by such plastic-wrapped, $19.99 elementary nonsense.

I know you're very objective on these issues, I agree 100% as well. The DNC convention came off as one of the most disingenuous displays I've ever seen with my own eyes. The first 45 minutes of Monday's was some of the most cringe I've ever seen. They double downed with Anderson and Van Jones and company each night post-show like "this is what's most important, knowing we care, showing sympathy and compassion, the policy is there, worry about it later". Like, no lol. I also think there were, way, way, way too many Republicans speaking there. Colin Powell was even there, like come on now. The direction was just not in my taste, to say the least.

For the RNC, I think it might be more authentic in the sense that say, MAGA hat kid really did get violated all around which was pretty wrong, and it highlighted how little people care about wrong if it's partisan. But guests like Mr. and Mrs. Karen is pretty absurd and is just to rile up the "we were defending our home from the rowdy negroes" part of the base. The rest of that meme was fake I heard though.

Still better than celebrities. That always irked me with Obama and how close he was to Hollywood. Your the POTUS. You have much better shit to do than to party with celebs.
Trump's most successful life endeavor was as host of Celebrity Apprentice...his celebrity got him elected.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Not exactly a star studded lineup, but that might be the point.

Who did the DNC have, Hillary, Warren, Harris, Obama, yeah they definitely can relate to the average American. That Billie Eilish video was super top notch as well.

Wait. Disregarding any other attribute, are you saying the speakers for the RNC can RELATE to the average american?

Millionaire businessman, millionaire rockstar, millionaire gun couple. Have you see the castle that gun couple lives in?

The lineup is about as serious as the entire Republican party
In all fairness, Trump Admin somehow ironically tends to mostly capture the imaginations of the hardline Christian vote contingency of the Republican Party: the pro-life, homophobic, school prayer to white Jesus contingent. The middle ground more big city republicans are not all-in on him at all. Reagen fam, Bush fam, Lincoln Project have all denounced Trump admin. The other parcel of the republican vote that will vote his way are the super wealthy who will always vote republican sheerly for the tax break.

Back