GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

Looks entertaining at least, a welcomed 180 from the TDS Marriott commercial known as the DNC...shit should be called the TNC

I hope Nick Sandmann gets a UFC-style walkout and struts to the podium with "Enter Sandman" blaring through the speakers. :)

I realize his appearance will be a pre-recorded pandemic isolation vid.

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?

Pretty weak, not nearly as exciting as hearing from Portage County Commissioner Kaythleen Clyde; Florida Ag Commissioner Nikki Fried; and Chief Jonathan Nez of the Navajo Nation

that’s the game you are playing? They are guilty till prove innocent?

I don’t think you live in reality if you think their behavior is enough to convince “most” that they are racist.

They are speaking at the Trump convention... How much more evidence do you need?

Smirker kid got tons of death threats from a simple selective video angle used by several leftist media outlets to fool idiots into believing that he initiated that face off.

I can't explain Kid Rock though.

Dr Fauci and his family received death threats for merely trying to keep Americans from dying to covid19.

I hope Nick Sandmann gets a UFC-style walkout and struts to the podium with "Enter Sandman" blaring through the speakers. :)

I realize his appearance will be a pre-recorded pandemic isolation vid.
it would be a total failure if this does not occur.

There are many excellent black Republican voice that should be given the chance to have their voices heard on a big platform. I think it would do wonders for the party's image. Bring on Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, or Anthony Brian Logan.

Those aren't the only speakers. I'm sure that we'll hear from Tim Scott and probably a few of the minorities running office this election

Some of those people have been the target of MSM and leftist bullying and nasty tactics so that’s why they are speaking

that’s the game you are playing? They are guilty till prove innocent?

I don’t think you live in reality if you think their behavior is enough to convince “most” that they are racist.

So like are they freedom fighters to you? Like that old broad knows how to use a gun? She didn't look real comfortable with it.

From the video I saw they were the aggressors and were charged with a felony. But maybe you think they are great and are great representatives of the GOP but it makes the party look really petty and whiteAF.

There are many excellent black Republican voice that should be given the chance to have their voices heard on a big platform. I think it would do wonders for the party's image. Bring on Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Brandon Tatum, or Anthony Brian Logan.
Herman Cain would have been there. But he was killed by trumps rally.

It's so sad to see what the GOP has become. They're essentially a vessel for tax cuts presented as culture warriors that trick regular people into voting against their own interests.

Literally a kid wearing a MAGA hat and a rich couple defending their property from peaceful protests show that the culture wars are more important than not dying from the Cornavirus, getting healthcare or digging out from a major recession. It's pathetic. But when you're ideologically dead I guess that's all you've got. Well, that and cheating, of course.

Back