Elections Government Voter Registration Website Has Sketchy Results - If You Like Democracy It's Time for Voter ID

Concession noted.

By you... you can't refute it. You just want to push a tangent, because your good with cheating, mail in ballots, no signature checking, drop boxes, and vote harvesting.

My state doesn’t even have voter registration, and I still can’t walk up and demand a ballot.
No voter registration? How do you know what polling location to vote at and/or what local elections you're impacted by?

By you... you can't refute it. You just want to push a tangent, because your good with cheating, mail in ballots, no signature checking, drop boxes, and vote harvesting.

I've refuted your analysis of these numbers repeatedly in this thread. I've posted quotes from election officials saying exactly why your analysis of these numbers is wrong.

You on the other hand, have done the online equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and going lalalalalalala.

So I'll give you one last chance. Refute any of the quotes from election officials I've posted. Any of them. Tell me why you are correct and they are incorrect in their analysis of these numbers.

Back