*GRAPHIC* Chris Weidman's leg snap GIFS

another Karma "sage" on the forums.

Even more incorrectly used than the word "ironic".

I don’t think he knew exactly what happened in that split-second when he celebrated. But he didn’t deserve to have his leg broke in response years later. People are fucking morons around here. Scumbags too.

Please.

He didn't know? Yet the entire narrative from him and his camp is that they trained for and intended to break Silva's leg with the checks.

Yet the moment it happens he has no idea?

Own up to it.

Please.

He didn't know? Yet the entire narrative from him and his camp is that they trained for and intended to break Silva's leg with the checks.

Yet the moment it happens he has no idea?

Own up to it.
Yep scumbags..

It looks like Hall stepped forward as Chris threw the kick put his leg in a compromised position.

EnchantedMediumAnnelida-size_restricted.gif
IgnorantSmugInsect-size_restricted.gif
ImmaculateWeightyArchaeopteryx-size_restricted.gif
ClearcutImpracticalClingfish-size_restricted.gif
LazySoggyDoctorfish-size_restricted.gif
EvergreenFreshEyra-size_restricted.gif
He took a page from Sterling. I think he was milking it.

I don’t think he knew exactly what happened in that split-second when he celebrated. But he didn’t deserve to have his leg broke in response years later. People are fucking morons around here. Scumbags too.

Fucking bullshit. There’s a ton of interviews and articles where Weidman and his camp bragged about the leg check. Karma at its finest.

It's crazy it happened him, what are the odds. It was the most famous leg break in MMA so everyone is gonna see how weird it is that it happened to Chris. It's like Cro Cop getting left high kicked by Gonzaga.

Anderson came back and fought like 10 more times, the Chris can do the same. I really hope he recovers and comes back and continues to fight, don't want to see him go out like this.
Its sad that 50% of SD had no clue about this while it happened. Of course now they know, but we knew this shit the second it happened. Fucking unreal.

Reactions: JKS
Fucking nasty. All of Silva fans wished that upon him.
Going to happen to Dustin in their fight with con man once Conor check his calf kicks next

Its sad that 50% of SD had no clue about this while it happened. Of course now they know, but we knew this shit the second it happened. Fucking unreal.

One of the rare times something in mma really hit me. I was shook up a bit.

Back