Grasso would demolish both Fiorot and Blanchfield one after another.

Skill-wise, Grasso is way beyond both of them.

But Erin would likely wear her down and create grappling exchanges and eventually finish with something.

And Manon probably be too strong and long with her strikes.

what do you mean lmao

MAYCEE BARBER took her down THREE times lmao out of FIVE tries.

Erin would wipe the floor with Grasso hand tied behind her back.

Erin didn't lose today not because she can't beat Grasso. She couldn't beat Fiorot.
To be fair Grasso had a torn ACL in that fight. She literally beat Maycee on 1 leg. Also keep in mind that Alexa has fought girls like Carla Eaparza , Claudia Gadelha,Tatiana Suarez and Valentina. All those girls have way better wrestling than Erin. I think Grasso would light Blanchfield up if they fought right now.

Last edited:

Bro, Erin went 0-4 on tds against JJ Aldrich of all girls, and got taken down twice herself. She was getting beaten easily and then snapped up a standing choke.

Please don't go on like she's super amazing wrestler just because she subbed bum Molly, and SW Andrade after the boob malfunction.

Both beat Grasso, although I think Erin probably needs to move down in weight until she improves her wtestling.

Maybe she would, I just wish Grasso had the opportunity to prove it, instead of being forced into this ridiculous Shevchenko3 fight first

what do you mean lmao

Erin didn't lose today not because she can't beat Grasso. She couldn't beat Fiorot.
LOL what kind of kool aid are you drinking? Erin lost because she can't strike for shit and got exposed as being one dimensional. Maycee hits harder and is stronger than Erin. There's no way Erin takes down or hurts Alexa like Maycee did. Not to mention this fight was like 3 years ago. Alexa has gotten better since then.

LOL what kind of kool aid are you drinking? Erin lost because she can't strike for shit and got exposed as being one dimensional. Maycee hits harder and is stronger than Erin. There's no way Erin takes down or hurts Alexa like Maycee did. Not to mention this fight was like 3 years ago. Alexa has gotten better since then.

LOLLLLLLLLL

Someone doesn't watch WMMA lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooo

Buddy, Erin woulda been enormous fav against Maycee if they just fought instead of fighting Fiorot.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

vs Fiorot: I say with extremely high confidence, Grasso by TKO or SUB.
vs Blanchfield: She tough as nails and hard to put away on the feet but I say it goes down in the same ways. TKO or SUB.
Grasso is just better then both at striking and submissions, imo.

Bro, Erin went 0-4 on tds against JJ Aldrich of all girls, and got taken down twice herself. She was getting beaten easily and then snapped up a standing choke.

Please don't go on like she's super amazing wrestler just because she subbed bum Molly, and SW Andrade after the boob malfunction.

Aldrich has way better tdd than Grasso will ever have in this lifetime.

Manon is a very tough fight for Alexa imo. Very good counter striker who Alexa won't be able to take down if she can't get ahead on the striking.

Manon can take Alexa down if she wants too.

To be fair Grasso had a torn ACL in that fight. She literally beat Maycee on 1 leg. Also keep in mind that Alexa has fought girls like Carla Eaparza , Claudia Gadelha,Tatiana Suarez and Valentina. All those girls have way better wrestling than Erin. I think Grasso would light Blanchfield up if they fought right now.

It's easy to shit on Erin after that performance.

Erin likely woulda been a fav against Grasso if she fought her instead.

Only person who may outgrapple Erin from that group is Suarez.

LOLLLLLLLLL

Someone doesn't watch WMMA lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooo

Buddy, Erin woulda been enormous fav against Maycee if they just fought instead of fighting Fiorot.

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
Dude are you apart of Erin's team or what? I don't know how you can sit there and confidently say Erin is an ENORMOUS favorite against Maycee and Alexa. Erin was exposed last night. Her Stand up game is atrocious. If you are able to stop her TD's you pretty much auto win as long as you have a decent stand up game.

Dude are you apart of Erin's team or what? I don't know how you can sit there and confidently say Erin is an ENORMOUS favorite against Maycee and Alexa. Erin was exposed last night. Her Stand up game is atrocious. If you are able to stop her TD's you pretty much auto win as long as you have a decent stand up game.

I said she woulda been, before that fight against Maycee and prob a fav against Grasso.

But to be honest, I don't even like Erin, so it is what it is. We agree to disagree.

And someone brought up Aldrich, but she's a solid wmma fighter. She was beating Maycee too before she got caught.

Erin woulda been an enormous fav against Maycee and likely a fav against Grasso.

If they ever fight down the road, feel free to bump this. Erin beats Grasso, and I don't even like Erin.

Like mentioned before, I don't even like Erin much, so I will stop commenting further, but people acting like Fiorot is some scrub lmao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back