Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

200.gif

Woops :D

200.gif

snake great team.gif

ben.gif

thingsbloody.gif

Has this asshole won a fight lately?
By "this asshole" you are referring to yourself? I'm not sure why you're asking us.

Groovy is undefeated for fight night bonuses though & just broke the UFC record for consecutive initial bonuses from the debut.

You should go watch the sh*t shows some of the champions have been putting on lately if W's are all you're concerned with. Be sure to print out a copy of their fight record too so you'll have something to admire while you're bored to death with their fight. :D

Be careful insulting Lando, they report posts in here

Hey POS, if I do remember, u´re the official Snitch around here. Remember the Cosby dude u reported and got banned thanx to ur Mods?

Now jus´..

.stfu.gif

Lando has fine taste in women. Thread approved.

dnDnift.jpg

Has this asshole won a fight lately?
Only a-hole I see in this thread is you talking smack about a guy that actually fights and excites Señor Keyboard warrior. Piss off

Let the war begin

tumblr_nszprc1b2M1qhebqho1_400.gif

Whoa... wait a minute... this post is from like a week ago... he'z been silent for 3 or 4 dayz & going about his business. Lets' not stir up an old beez nest. I waz so happy that this waz finally set aside.

Last edited:
tumblr_nszprc1b2M1qhebqho1_400.gif

Whoa... wait a minute... this post is from like a week ago... he'z been silent for 3 or 4 dayz & going about his business. Lets' not stir up an old beez nest. I waz so happy that this waz finally set aside.
Same ere till I saw my two bros going at it again. Wish we could get along but teh fak we can do on the net? Type.... @Myrddin Wild is right, can't we just get the fuq along my bruvas?

<28>

Back