GSP: "I'm Not Sure If I Compete That I'll Go Back to 185. I Don't Think So."

Hahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahaha

But didn’t GSP dickriders say that he would unify the belts??!!

GSP is a liar and a fraud.

This is why it’s a bad idea to let people jump the line, doesn’t matter how many viewers they get.

Dammit GSP, why you letting us down? Why fight for a title if you never planned on defending? Holding up another belt! Strip him and just give it to Whittaker, so at least his fights will make sense. Interim belts are silly, especially when there is no champ.

Or if hes gonna campaign for the Conor fight asap.

Imagine the UFC letting these two completely ignore their belts after being given title shots in divisions they never fought in, fuck it will probably happen to.

As long as he doesn't hold the division hostage like Bisping did.

God MW has been in such a clusterfuck...but thankfully this should straighten itself out.

Hopefully GSP leaves the division, there is a fight for the undisputed belt, and then we have a real champ and regular contenders again.

edit double post

Last edited:
That's pretty pathetic. Duck Anderson all those years. Wait until the stylistically perfect matchup as champ available. Take title and bail.

Dont agree with u at all. Gsp wanted to fight at 185 and if hes saying hes going back to 170 it has to be health related

Would like to see him defend once, but MW is a murderers row.

Even as good as he is, those guys are a lot bigger and stronger than his natural division.

LOL, Whittaker isn't. He could unify like he was contractually obligated to do, and then leave.

cherry-picking.jpg

Back