Guide to the Boon Sport Shop in Bangkok 2010

Here are some pictures from the shop.

Last edited:
Great thread! The sequential photos are almost as good as actually being there, "almost as good" :icon_lol:. The gear, shorts, and price lists photos are great. We can always count on you to spread the journey, when you go. Thanks man, really appreciated!

:icon_chee

I want those brown gloves in 12 oz...*makes face of cry*

Ryukyu Damashi is there any chance you do the same for "Raya boxing" store? I would love to see pictures from their store.

cheers!

ima just train my ass off n wear out the top kings n american stand up gloves i own, hopefully by then the brown boon gloves will be available for purchase here either thru promuaythaigear, ndmartialarts, or muaythai-fighting stores so i can get em in 12 oz for foucus mitt n thai pad training as well as technique drilling, and then get the grants in 16 oz for sparring, that is if ringside gets its head outta its ass!

This is a view of the back of the shop where the custom shorts are hand made.

561f444c.jpg

Ryukyu Damashi is there any chance you do the same for "Raya boxing" store? I would love to see pictures from their store.

cheers!

I have never been there. I did take a bunch of pictures at the Twins and Top King stores last year. But they don't post a pricelist.

i wonder why you can't find those focus mitts with the finger covers anywhere? all the ones i see don't have the covers.

very nice pictures bro! Love Boon Sport Gear

Scott, the owner of Boon, said he only made them in limited number last summer. They turned out to be very popular, so they are included in the main production line up now. You should be able get them online soon.

I love the Boon focus mitts. Very high quality leather with Boon. The first time I put on their Thai Pads and Focus mitts I was thinking, "wow, are these things made by Louis Vuitton?!"

Back