***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

Innocent until proven guilty but Verdejo’s got all sorts red flags, the victims sister claimed Verdejo and his wife confronted the victim weeks back and that they need to answer for her disappearance

Looks very bad, but we'll see what comes out. Top Rank just released a statement, basically saying they are monitoring the situation.

Smart man, having a baby will ruin my life right now, might as well try some murder, that shit always works out!

Well this is pretty awful.

View attachment 851901

Verdejo just surrender to the US Federal Authorities.... he Faces the death Penalty if found guilty
Wow, so tragic for everybody involved, especially the victim and her family.

Verdejo is now one of the greatest what ifs...I can remember him, Ramirez and Valdez were signed and that Verdejo was going to be the biggest star out of the 3, his claim to fame was his performance in the ammies for giving Loma his toughest fight, between then and turning pro he’s regressed badly, fast forward today TR still invested in him by financing his legal battle against his previous management only to get KO’d, what a fucking movie with a sad ending.

I started watching Felix in the amateurs like some of the others here. But, this looks really fucking bad for him. The glove does appear to fit as far as we can tell. We'll have to see how this all plays out.

Thread on Twitter with the facts of the case that are known so far.

This bridge is one of the more traffic in the island....

A drama all fit one
The poor girl and the baby who never had a chance
The strained marriage
The fighter on the precipice of fame
An island riding on their back
Fuck

Are their any ties connecting verdejos wife to the crime? I woukdnt be surprised if so he pleads to sabe her

A drama all fit one
The poor girl and the baby who never had a chance
The strained marriage
The fighter on the precipice of fame
An island riding on their back
Fuck

Are their any ties connecting verdejos wife to the crime? I woukdnt be surprised if so he pleads to sabe her

Seen speculation that she played an integral role.

Back