International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a picture of a baby blown half to bits on twitter.

I don't really have a horse in this conflict but I hope whoever caused that goes to whatever hell they believe in.

Did you really just bring black people into this? Come on dude

Just pointing out your side picks very conveniently which ethnicities you care about fatherlessness about.

OIP.b0j7-VkRlgcgtsOy8EdtlwHaGE

Fatherless Black Children

drake-smiling-meme-front-view-11609576986cqdnkzyoey.png

Fatherless Palestinian Children

Israel is ethnically cleansing the Palestinians. Even the UN uses theee words.
Trying to drive the Palestinians away from their lands to replace them by occupiers .
Hmmm, what you're saying there about trying to drive people away kinda has a familiar ring to it.... Gee, I wonder, what has been the stated goal of the Arabs (sorry, the "Palestinian People") with regards to those filthy Jews for the last century or so?

This is hard, I know. Will the following help?

49ac76fe-2da5-46ec-a42a-67c6dbeba741.jpg

main-qimg-1c78b8f368108131686873dd78b61940-lq

nnew-e1446648675136.jpg

Do you think there has ever been another member of Sherdog who was as stupid as you?

Because Israel isn't much of a rational actor either or it could be a mistake.

Is there going to be an independent investigation in the first place? Bibi is a corrupt POS doesn't strikes me as the guy that would set an independent commission.

Bibi is a great guy.

Many a hot mics have caught his allies saying what a giant liar he is.

He also led rallies with chants "Death to Rabin" before an Israeli extremist murdered Rabin.

Edit:

Rallies organized by Likud and other right-wing groups featured depictions of Rabin in a Nazi SS uniform, or in the crosshairs of a gun.[2][3] Protesters compared the Labor party to the Nazis and Rabin to Adolf Hitler[5] and chanted, "Rabin is a murderer" and "Rabin is a traitor".[8][9] In July 1995, Netanyahu led a mock funeral procession featuring a coffin and hangman's noose at an anti-Rabin rally where protesters chanted, "Death to Rabin".[10][11]

Last edited:
You act like Jewish people are the only ones to be targeted

Nope, that's your projection.

But here's the thing, the Israelis busted their ass and American Jews gave huge amounts of money to get the Arab Jews, the Russian Jews, and the Ethiopian Jews into Israel. Where the fuck else are they going to go? The French Jews will be next.

FWIW, has any Muslim country offered to take the Uyghers? I imagine the Chinese would be happy to get rid of them.

I know you likely won't believe what I'm saying but people do not see Palestinians as livestock.

I have many friends in the IDF, they are good people, I know they would not want to harm civilians. We will hopefully soon find out what happened at the hospital. I very much hope it was unintentional but that doesn't change the loss. This is extremely tragic, I am sorry. Please don't believe Jews or Israelis have a thirst for Palestinian blood or would celebrate this tragedy in any way. I can feel the hate and anger in your posts, which is dangerous if directed the wrong way.

thanks for your condolences

I know that there are left leaning people in Israel that are against the extremist government which has the Religious Zionist Party in it - which makes Likud seems like kindergarten - and are against the expansion of illegal settlements.

But those people voice is being killed inside israel, I spoke with an israeli on Reddit who told me he did many days in custody because he protested against the government and those exact things mentioned above and against other israeli internal politics problems like corruption and so on. So if the moderates are not even allowed to express themselves inside of israel itself then what can we expect ? The power is only between the hands of the most lunatic of extremists

and yes Hamas too are extremists but I condemned their actions 3618 times already so I think it's enough

To be precise there is no hate in my messages you're wrong on that, but there is indeed a boiling anger you're right on that. That anger is in all the Arab world right now from Morocco to Iral. I am in many telegram and Whatsapp Arab groups and it is something that is becoming uncontrollable and it will have dramatic consequences on that conflict. it's already beginning

There was irak. two times. and Palestine all that time. and now we're slaughtered by the thousands and all western leaders justify it. plus the common people from the USA like I can see on that forum. that's why I used the human livestock. it's what we are for the west leaders and the one who support them

the hospital attack is the straw that broke the camel's back. our children are murdered by the hundreds and the world watch or at best argues about semantics. the idea that Islamic jihad that has a laughably small influence on Gaza (it's primarily a west bank organization) is the cause of a murderous hospital attack of this magnity is ludicrous and won't be believed by anyone in the Arab world

there will be a before and after and when I say that you can see the protests and the official diplomatic reactions happening in chain in the Arab world

Aren’t you the type of guy who usually complains when people use the race card? I kind of agree with you on that actually. You should be able to criticize communities without being called racist if it’s in good faith. But now you’re doing the exact same thing they do by using antisemitism to deflect any criticism of Israel. Your views don’t seem consistent here

Oh Israel does deserve criticism, mostly related to half-measures with Hamas.

But not from groups like the UN.

"Earlier this week, the United Nations Human Rights Council held a moment of silence to recognize the loss of life in Israel at the hands of terrorist Hamas — oops, nope. No, it didn’t.

“On Monday, afternoon, the @UN Human Rights Council observed a moment of silence for the loss of innocent lives in the occupied Palestinian territory and elsewhere,” the UNHRC posted on social media site X."

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/oct/12/antisemitism-at-united-nations-and-beyond/

The Washington Times, not exactly a right-wing outlet.

And my knowledge of the UN's anti-semitism goes back for years, like how they tried to force Israel to label all their exported products with 'Made In Israel' to make it far easier to boycott them.

And I could go on with several other points, but the UN, like other collection of multi-national political organization, are corrupt AF.

thanks for your condolences

I know that there are left leaning people in Israel that are against the extremist government which has the Religious Zionist Party in it - which makes Likud seems like kindergarten - and are against the expansion of illegal settlements.

But those people voice is being killed inside israel, I spoke with an israeli on Reddit who told me he did many days in custody because he protested against the government and those exact things mentioned above and against other israeli internal politics problems like corruption and so on. So if the moderates are not even allowed to express themselves inside of israel itself then what can we expect ? The power is only between the hands of the most lunatic of extremists

and yes Hamas too are extremists but I condemned their actions 3618 times already so I think it's enough

To be precise there is no hate in my messages you're wrong on that, but there is indeed a boiling anger you're right on that. That anger is in all the Arab world right now from Morocco to Iral. I am in many telegram and Whatsapp Arab groups and it is something that is becoming uncontrollable and it will have dramatic consequences on that conflict. it's already beginning

There was irak. two times. and Palestine all that time. and now we're slaughtered by the thousands and all western leaders justify it. plus the common people from the USA like I can see on that forum. that's why I used the human livestock. it's what we are for the west leaders and the one who support them

the hospital attack is the straw that broke the camel's back. our children are murdered by the hundreds and the world watch or at best argues about semantics. the idea that Islamic jihad that has a laughably small influence on Gaza (it's primarily a west bank organization) is the cause of a murderous hospital attack of this magnity is ludicrous and won't be believed by anyone in the Arab world

there will be a before and after and when I say that you can see the protests and the official diplomatic reactions happening in chain in the Arab world
I'll bite...so what exactly would you suggest be done to resolve this conflict? What is the best possible scenario that you see playing out?

Hmmm, what you're saying there about trying to drive people away kinda has a familiar ring to it.... Gee, I wonder, what has been the stated goal of the Arabs (sorry, the "Palestinian People") with regards to those filthy Jews for the last century or so?

nnew-e1446648675136.jpg

Do you think there has ever been another member of Sherdog who was as stupid as you?

You should work for Fox News with your cut and past approach.
I use the UN as a source.
You come up with dumb cherry picked quotes.
Trying to change the narrative what is taking place on the ground.
You are a typical Zionism supporter. You support ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity.
Every time you are cornered with objective facts. You start to throw these red herrings and diversion tactics to try to justify the killings and starvation of children and women for your racist Zionist ideology.

do you reject the UN findings? Do you reject the UN resolutions?
Do you support the bombing of hospitals and children?
Show me your true terrorism Colors.

@Azulfellawen why are you ignoring my questions? They will help you earn your junior jihadi badge.

please answer:

After successfully 'assaulting' an old couple's home and it is time to kill them, you should:
A. Kill the old man first to punish him for surviving the Holocaust
B. Kill the old woman first for being a kaffir whore

The UN is filled with antisemites.

In 2022 the total population of the Gaza strip was 2.38 million. How many of that are Hamas members?

Regardless, to justify the 'ethnic cleansing' of that many people the death tolls would have to be in the hundreds of thousands.

And the IDF has military capabilities to level the entirety of the Gaza strip three or four times over. If they wanted to 'ethnically cleanse' Gaza of Palestinians they would have done it already.

Instead, the vast majority of Gaza is still standing, save most of the known Hamas bases in hospitals, schools, and mosques. They're actively tempting to avoid civilian casualties, spreading out their attacks to times when the fewest civilians are present.

So, save us the 'ethnic cleansing of Palestinians' bullshit, especially when you're 100% in favor or the 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews.

You reject the UN?
You reject the UN as an institution?
Everyone that is stating objective facts is an antisemite?
Now the UN are also antisemites for confirming an objective fact on the ground.

you are a Palestinian hater. That’s the reality. You want to project your racism on others. Because you think in ethnicities.
You believe the people who identify as Jews are an ethnicity and are supposedly god’s chosen people. Therefore you support their crimes against humanity.

They have just bombed a hospital.
Just like they murdered more than 100 people on a peaceful protest more than a year ago. You support terrorism.
Terrorism is fine for you as long as it’s by ‘gods chosen people.’

You should work for Fox News with your cut and past approach.
I use the UN as a source.
You come up with dumb cherry picked quotes.
Trying to change the narrative what is taking place on the ground.
You are a typical Zionism supporter. You support ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity.
Every time you are cornered with objective facts. You start to throw these red herrings and diversion tactics to try to justify the killings and starvation of children and women for your racist Zionist ideology.

do you reject the UN findings? Do you reject the UN resolutions?
Do you support the bombing of hospitals and children?
Show me your true terrorism Colors.
No one would care even if you did start using proper sources, because you would just twist what you read into something else anyway, you amoeba-brained little Jihad tard.

No one would care even if you did start using proper sources because you would just twist what you read into something else anyway, you amoeba-brained little Jihad tard.

you reject the UN?
The UN is not a valid source?

nnew-e1446648675136.jpg

Mmmmhmmm.

‘Repugnant’: US rebukes Israeli remark on Palestinian village | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera

Funny how the Israeli's are saying the same thing, but you're ok with that...

How can something that is still unconfirmed be the tipping point? Videos at this point seem to be suggesting it was unintentional and likely not directed by Israel … Please be open minded at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back