International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Mexicans indigenous to Spain? they speak Spanish, they are catholic, their genetic makeup is like half Spanish.

I
depends on how you define a people - genetics, culture, ideology, religion, etc. But Jews have been in that area for thousands of years, a series of diasporas and genocides fell onto them, but they always held some presence, even during Roman and Ottoman rule. How far back do you need to go to claim to be indigenous, all peoples migrated from somewhere if you go back far enough.

Dude was talking about Russia possibly paradropping soldiers into Israel.

I take it you haven't come across him earlier, he lives in some weird kind of bubble
Any day now Ukrainian D-Day into Melitopol is coming. They've been training jumping out of plans for months.

Thinking its a bothsides argument is also a ridiculous statement, Israel unilaterally has all the power to implement a solution Palestinians have not.

Well, leaving everything status quo is a solution. Do the Israelis have the ability to implement that forever?

There are 35k hangar operatives, according to them. All have families, most fully support them and cheer for dead Jews. At how many are we already?

depends on how you define a people - genetics, culture, ideology, religion, etc. But Jews have been in that area for thousands of years, a series of diasporas and genocides fell onto them, but they always held some presence, even during Roman and Ottoman rule. How far back do you need to go to claim to be indigenous, all peoples migrated from somewhere if you go back far enough.

Some are but the vast majority aren't.

to go to claim to be indigenous,

They are indigenous now, i was simply disagreeing with the idea of "thousands of years living there".

bey7ammex5wb1.jpg

I'm speechless.
h7lo3w5h27wb1.jpg

Blacks for KKK

How many of these were killed as a result of Russian military and Russian backed separatist imbedded in the civilian population?

Did you know the rate of civilian casualty in 2020-2022 was single digits for each year?

The overwhelming majority of those casualties were cause between 2014-2016... when Russia violently invaded the region and started supporting and fermenting separatist movements.

The fighting had basically stopped when Russia invaded again in 2022. Which is why they invaded, their separatist movements all failed.

Is it your honest opinion that Ukraine has literally never done anything wrong? How do you function in the adult world?

Well, leaving everything status quo is a solution. Do the Israelis have the ability to implement that forever?

As long as Israel plays its cards right i think they can keep the defacto one State with apartheid for quite a long time.

I think that gets covered under the "Israel will flatten any area from which rockets are fired" part that he mentioned.
Ok so now we’re at aid allowed in everything else continues and Israel bombs the ports when weapons come in. Not much progress there

Some are but the vast majority aren't.

They are indigenous now, i was simply disagreeing with the idea of "thousands of years living there".
it's kind of like saving a place in line within a queue for a friend or family member.

Ok so now we’re at aid allowed in everything else continues and Israel bombs the ports when weapons come in. Not much progress there

Israel has managed to coexist with Lebanon without bombing their ports, my guess is that a similar arrangement could be established.

lol of course not. Iran and Syria still remain pretty antiisrael.

Egypt and Israel seem ok. SA was normalising with them.

Egypt has too many internal issues to worry about anything else. The Saudis care about $ first.
But yeah plenty in the region have done everything possible to sabotage peace. Including sacrificing the Palestinian people.
Doesn't excuse all Israel's actions but this "It's all Israel's fault" garbage is so unproductive.

Egypt has too many internal issues to worry about anything else. The Saudis care about $ first.
But yeah plenty in the region have done everything possible to sabotage peace. Including sacrificing the Palestinian people.
Doesn't excuse all Israel's actions but this "It's all Israel's fault" garbage is so unproductive.
Problem is you've got posters on here who still think it was Israel who rejected the two state solution passed by the UN in 47 and it was Israel who supposedly started the war in 48. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back